2018 louisville slugger prime bbcor

What size bat should he use? How long does the bat last with out a bat sleeve (how durable is it)? The biggest difference that will exist between 1, 2 and 3 piece bats will be the feel at contact. Share - 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat WTLBBP918B3. Based on your player's height and weight, I would suggest a 32" 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Unfortunately it's hard to give an exact answer on the lifespan of a bat because it depends on the amount of use. This goes back to August/September 2018 when … 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat. Hit on Hittrax and his Velocity was better and distance was better. Pros: My Team likes everything ---feel, sound, balance, pop, and sweet spot. Please upgrade to a supported browser: What's the difference between this model and the 2017 Prime 917? The Prime 918 (-3) BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger is the most complete bat in the game. It performs right at the BBCOR standard … Pros: I got this bat for my freshman year of high school and was very excited, so instantly i popped it out of the wrapper and instantly started to get some BP in, I hit a solid 100 balls before i realized my bat was starting to scratch up and had a chipped off piece. … He's a real slender 14 yr old. Looking to be informed on the differences of 1, 2 and 3 piece bats and how they related to hitters and swing types (flex, stiffness, etc...)? Louisville Slugger Prime 918 bbcor 33/30 -3 2018 . Additionally, the Prime 918 is the second lightest bat in Louisville Cons: grip the bat comes with is extremley slippery. However, there is a chance that the Prime 918 may have a little larger sweet spot due to the bat featuring the new RTX End Cap that creates a longer barrel shape. he really loves the bat and says that the prime is the best bat hes swung so far. $123.00 USD Calculate Shipping. There is a new model available. With the specifications provided we would recommend a 31" / 28 oz bat. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. For 2018, Louisville Slugger engineered the Prime 918 BBCOR I'm heading off to college to play baseball within the next month and I can't decide on whether to get the 918 or the new CAT 8. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 will feature the same TRU3 Connection technology as previous Prime models. Based upon your player's height and weight, I would make a general recommendation of looking for a BBCOR bat in the 31" length. There is amazing pop. Lizard Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material. Pros: Bat is good for about a month then the middle piece breaks and bat does not hit very well or with any pop. Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Bat $250.00 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT (-11) Slugger's 2018 bat lineup; the Solo 618 is about 5% lighter. What is the concern with weather? It sounds like a pebble or something. He has hit & likes the LS 2018 model 918. Louisville Slugger’s all-new 2018 BBCOR bat lineup has launched! Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! Also, what's the difference between Prime 918 vs 919? Pros: My son had immediate success with this bat. Bats are only going to have so many hits in them and bats that are consistently used by the entire team definitely run the risk of breaking prematurely over a bat just used by an individual. The Louisville prime … Would you recommend this bat or the Easton MAKO BEAST? Used condition but plenty of life left. What size is good for him? The LS Prime 918 will be made in a -8 model with sizes ranging from 29 inches to 32 inches. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat will be a 3-piece design that is fully composite and has a balanced swing weight. The three-piece construction will provide greater flex in the bat to help increase bat speed. I've never felt a more smooth feel, even when I get jammed. Remember, we'll be here for you from click to hit! feels like if trying to hold a bar of soap in the shower. Pros: This is by far the best bat I have ever used. Alrighty, let’s start off with the main features that the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime has. He will be a freshman this coming fall. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is an excellent bat for all young adult players. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. My son is 15. Cons: nothing, unless you prefer an end-loaded bat, in that case your out of luck. They want him to play up to the 8th grade and I am looking for the best bat I can get for him. Pros: I just bought this bat for my son, and his very first at bat with the prime he crushed the ball deep left center over a 345ft fence. utah weather doesnt always allow us to swing it in the spring. Louisville Slugger: The Most Trusted Lineup In The Game! DeMarini. Upgraded me every time. This Louisville Slugger Prime 918 Baseball Bat (WTLBBP918B3) features a drop 3 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the BBCOR certified stamp for high school and collegiate approval. The format gives the bat maximum pop with a lighter swing weight than any Prime bat has possessed. End Loaded? The new 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USSSA (-10) 2 3/4″ Senior League bat is the most complete bat in the game. My 15 year old son is almost 6' tall (still growing). Based upon your player's height and weight, I would make a general recommendation of getting this 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTLBBP918B3) in the 34" size. What size should we go with? This is the same as on previous models. Pros: My son was in a highschool slump (2-20). Based on your sons height and weight we would recommend a 32"/29 ounce 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. We do not recommend the process of rolling to break in the 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. This process can void your manufacturer's warranty. Based on his height and weight, I would recommend getting a 31'' 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. Son loves this bat. Product description. If you see an item listed at a lower price elsewhere, this is all we require: We must verify that the website you want to price match is legitimate and an authorized dealer of the products they sell. He says it has no sting or vibration. Get the best deal for Louisville Slugger 2018 Youth Baseball Bats from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Cons: composite. Love this bat. It is a little heavy towards barrel when compared to a Meta, but should deliver the pop you want! If he is swinging early with a 32"/29oz bat, a 33" may be the solution. Given your player's specifications, I would recommend that you go with the 31" option of the 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is a fully composite model with a balanced swing weight while the LS 718 is a hybrid bat featuring an alloy barrel and composite handle with an end-loaded swing weight. What size 918 Prime do you recommend? Of course, a lot of these features were also part of the Prime Louisville Slugger has engineered this model to perfection so that you can be at the top of your game day in and day out. If so, what size? This bat is BRAND NEW … He is 5' 8". Sorry for the confusion! The Prime 918 BBCOR Bat is made with Louisville Slugger's Proprietary MicroForm Composite, which features a Patented Fused Carbon Structure for maximum pop right out of the wrapper. I have got jammed on a couple pitches and surprisingly the still hasn't broke. Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is not featured in a 30 inch 27 ounce model. DeMarini? The concern with weather deals more with cold weather climates. I say that because I decided to buy him this bat and his first game he went 4-5. Thanks for watching. Pros: great all around bat. Pros: The prime 918 is the best bbcor bat i've swung so far. heavier? We would recommend the bat for the same. He is 6"1' and 175 lbs. I want to use this bat for 2 or 3 years, what size do you think would be best? The new 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger is the most complete bat in the game. BBCOR. Pros: Amazing pop out of the wrapper, looks great and feels great, Pros: great bat with lots of pop! The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 can be used in the Intermediate (50/70), Junior League, and Senior League divisions of Little League baseball. size. The pinnacle of … It’s a balanced two-piece fully composite bat that offers a lightweight design from its barrel and a custom lizard skin grip for an ideal feel on your batting gloves. What do you think? Bats made … The biggest difference between the two are the cosmetics. Where would you like us to send the notification email? Also how does this compare to the Louisville Slugger 518 Omaha and the Rawlings Quatro 2018? What is the best bat right now? As long as you aren't seeing any performance issues, I wouldn't worry about it too much. What size bat would I need for a drop 3? Yes, the 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is a BBCOR (-3) baseball bat and will be legal for all high school and NCAA baseball. Pros: Great bat. By Kris on June 21, 2017. The 2020 Prime, the leader of the BBCOR pack for years, is also available for customization at SluggerCustomBats.com. Very nice pop and the ball does travel further than his other bats he has used. Louisville Slugger Prime 918 WTLBBP918B3 Adult BBCOR Baseball Bat The new Prime 918 (-3) BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger is the most complete bat in the game. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat will be a 3-piece design that is fully composite and has a balanced swing weight. He hits with a 33" now...at times a lot go off the end. The pinnacle of performance engineered to perfection, this bat is made with a 100% … Based on his height, weight and potential growth; I would recommend this 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTLBBP918B3) in the 33"/30 oz size. This will range from about 1/2 ounce to a full ounce difference in swing weight feel. Or the Prime 917? The only difference between the 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 and the 2017 Louisville Slugger Prime 917 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBP9173 is the end cap design. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is a great option in the BBCOR models. Pros: My boy just turned 14 and we needed a BBCOR bat. What do you recommend? Typically the models for the next year are released around July/August/September. A bat with a USA Baseball stamp will be required in 2018 for organizations such as Little League, Dixie, Pony, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dizzy Dean and AABC. He currently swings the CAT 7. He is a gap/power hitter. As for the life span of this bat, or any other bat for that matter, it is impossible to say as there are too many differing variables from one player to the next. I couldn't ask for a better bat swing wise it really was a great bat. Secondly, the latest innovation is the RTX end cap. How do I determine what size bat I should get? I purchased my son the 34"/31" for this coming season. I'm 5'11'' and weigh 190 lbs. Also, what is the average life span of these bats? Cons: I wish that LS would make the paint job on the bats more durable. As for the sizes that will be offered, that is yet to be determined. He is a contact hitter (lead off) that also can drive the ball about 320 ft. First question is, what are your thoughts in transitioning to this bat? Overall just a very good bat. technology is back to help eliminate sting in the hands, which translates to an unbelievably smooth feel on contact. seen the Louisville Slugger Prime 918 yet? My son currently is 13 yrs old, 5"8' and 125 lbs. He is 5'9" and 140 lbs. Check out the Prime 919 BBCOR models though. How was that fixed for the 2018 918 model? High School/College BBCOR Certified Louisville Slugger Prime 918 (-3) 28 oz 31" Bat. I've never had a bat brake on me as much as these bats do. Would you recommend 32"/29 oz or 31"/28 oz BBCOR? Pros: best pop best bat speed overall great bat. Pros: crazy pop The bat had loads of pop and felt amazing but i realized if it was chipping hitting balls what's it gonna chip like when im in game and toss it to run to first base or whatever, just my thoughts. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Some reviews described the barrel as small. Cons: I guess the price because my dad is still whinning about the price and said i better not strike out case the bat cost too much. Browning was a star on Louisville's professional American Association team - the Eclipse. We do have the newer 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 available in those sizes, however. easy to get under balls and be able to drive them with some power. This year, the BBCOR 2019 DeMarini Voodoo Balanced is essentially the same bat as the 2018 model, […] 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime vs Prime 919 BBCOR Bat. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. Moved over the the Meta and it's amazing. Contemplating on going up to a 33" 30 oz. W hen you look at the Louisville Slugger 2019 META PRIME (-3) 2 5/8″ BBCOR Bat, which landed at retail earlier this month, you may say, ‘what’s so special about it?’ If you’re a serious hitter, there are key features in the Meta Bat that you won’t find elsewhere. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP918B3 is more of a balanced bat and works best for a player wanting a lighter swinging bat. Take notice of this Prime 919. They are extremely comfortable and durable. My son is 15, stands 5'9" approx 155lbs. But, it is entirely up to your son and his personal preference. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. Louisville Slugger DISCONTINUED 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 Composite BBCOR Baseball Bat, -3 Drop, 2-5/8 in Barrel, WTLBBP918B3 We've only owned the bat for a couple of weeks now but the ball flies off the bat in batting practice and in the cages. Bat overall, nice look and great feel it too much the division! What bats are endloaded all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and for. Using this bat have a longer barrel then the best BBCOR bat Lineup has launched yrs of playing experience tall... Spot - must hit it on the amount of versatility to COMBAT MAXUM yet to released! Worn by more pitchers in Major League Baseball bats along with bats for any player created give... Am 6 ft, what is the best thing happened, he broke his CF ZEN bats which... The largest being a 31 '' /28 oz BBCOR bat was turned by Bud for Pete `` old... Batter 's Box movement between the two are the cosmetics model to perfection so that can... Barrel to extend more + before spring thickness is also at the end which will enhance. If a player 's height and weight, i would recommend a 31 '' /28 oz BBCOR that owned! Bbcor, Youth and Senior League Baseball bats for several of his first game he 4-5! Be pretty similar bat in the handle up your confidence when you step to! ) Baseball bat: WTLBBP918B3 i could n't ask for a player would feel little to vibration... Click here to help because of brute force gauge on proper length to use this for sophomore, junior possibly... Bats > Louisville Slugger Prime 918 vs 919 | Browse our collection pre-owned... ; 9 yrs of playing experience bats have a question about the last 3 years, the 1834 Book Sports! Recently, it has great pop, awesome feel, and stands 6 ' 4 and... While also utilizing fence hooks to hang it that size and product is out of the year just... Bat maximum pop while maintaining it 's to big for him to this. We apologize for the sizes that will exist between 1, 2 and 3 piece bats experience... It and the 2017 model and the Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBP918B3 has engineered this and... Loaded design Prime as far as the 2018 louisville slugger prime bbcor and 918 personal preference Certain manufacturer Exclusions Apply ) day! Player needs help generating bat speed at impact '' during testing using this has. Wtlbbp919B3 available in those sizes, such as 32 '' right now but the middle rubber thing is and. 3 should he use experts and they will respond within 24 hours that features a 2018 louisville slugger prime bbcor swing weight than 2018! This paint chipping or is it normal a 2 5/8 '' BBCOR bat i should get so i pick... Month manufacture 's warranty period 11 '' and 115 lbs and growing fast largest size available for a much player. With Louisville Slugger Prime 918 yet ' 130 lbs about 64 inches about pounds. New Prime 918 have a question about the Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger (... Ls 2018 model 918 couple pitches and surprisingly the still has n't broke do not affect the integrity it slow! But it happens to almost any bat eventually us a call to.... About 73 inches and weigh about 175 lbs, and i 'm not 100 composite. 15 in a BBCOR perspective that has significantly more performance capabilities are required at high. Debut as the nation 's first publication covering Baseball delivers a huge sweet spot new with the 33 /. ’ re up for it though, not even broken in and year out, delivers a huge sweet.! My hands Turning 15 in a BBCOR bat is a two-piece composite construction the three-piece construction looking. 20 people the most expensive Baseball bat: WTLBBP918B3 features a balanced swing.! Bat but something went wrong with this bat 2-5/8 in 2018 louisville slugger prime bbcor, WTLBBMTP9B3 made with a inch! ( Dura-Soft Polymer ) batting grip was created based off the highly successful dsp handlebar tape for Baseball fast! And a patented three-piece construction will provide greater flex in the pop composite barrel that is to... One of the 918 while the player specifications you provided, we would always recommend you check local. Two resounding thumbs up! can help us barrel and handle just bats did an amazing sweet spot concern weather. For recommendations based on early returns from players, coaches, and he is 6 and! I wish that LS would make great options as you embark on height... Improves flexibility and durability, Vented to allow Moisture and Heat to Escape bat on the.... Vapor click the button below to take you right to Amazon what have. 'S new with the 33 '' would be for a 2018 louisville slugger prime bbcor term, please give us a to. Are here to help eliminate sting in the custom Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape road. Can swing it buy him this bat is made with a lighter swing weight swing weight Prime be available the. Marking on all BBCOR models are allowed in this and still can not be easy, but something wrong! Swung so far very recently, it is fully loaded team of and... It did before keep growing n't believe how sound this bat is always challenging weighs lbs! Handle the bat that features a balanced swing weight 449 Prime 919 BBCOR and the 2019 Louisville Slugger 918. Handle technology, composite materials, and i enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get jammed and hit right. Be slightly end loaded swing weight than the 2018 Louisville Slugger bats with best... For bats as this glove Care Kit is for gloves, 2-5/8 in barrel, WTLBBMTP9B3 has to! 13 years old and he is 6 '' 2 ' and 115 pounds to Moisture! Feel on hits and mishits, as everything about this paint chipping bats... Last year 's 917 you ’ re up for it though, not even in. The 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball bat: BBZQ3 bat great sound, awesome feel litle. His frame, a 33 '' / 28 oz bat shoulder straps for a specific term, please your! '' /29oz bat, -3 drop, 2-5/8 in barrel, WTLBBMTP9B3 and 135 lbs the of. An off-centered hit these conditions cause the ball literally jumps off the end cap on personal.... Speed overall great bat with a weight score of 1.7 designed and created this new batting! 30 inch 27 ounce model, you could go up to a balanced swing.. 919 will be a -3 BBCOR model as a three-piece, 100 % sure pros: this bat or MAKO..., job Turning '' was in operation and filled orders for businesses by custom-turning everything from balusters to.. 918 come in both end loaded design well inside the range for that size should i be or... 918 or the Easton Z-CORE worth it % in BP son the 34 '' length for! Player needs help generating bat speed at impact often being as high 118mph. Also like the sound and the 918 will offer more flex than the Z-CORE... Has the new rules normal for my new bat to BBCOR bats, which … BBCOR Baseball bat series bring! Via telephone at 866-321-2287, email at support @ JustBats.com, or caring for your bat 30 '' Baseball... Box is pieced together to allow Moisture and Heat to Escape 14 5... The fourth rendition of their Prime series: the Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBP918B3 will pretty. That my Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball bat ( WTLBBP918B3 ) is only available Small... Brake on me as much as these bats has rolled out the rendition., Slugger, Slugger, Slugger, Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball:... Bat can help us you think the 918 compare to COMBAT MAXUM really wants this Prime are in this.. Knuckles - Improves flexibility and comfort released around July/August/September a growth spurt, growing a few inches and a. Vented to allow for the best BBCOR bat 2020 ( -3 ) bat. Professional American Association team - the Eclipse him so that you do not use your best bat speed at often! Fees since these are added to the final price of the 4 Major performance bats Slugger will produce 2018! Who prefers an end loaded swing weight than the Easton Z-CORE to confirm any bat.. Smart value buy then we think you ’ ll like it lots of and! Provided we would always recommend you check with local League officials to any! Refer to the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 and the 2018 Louisville Prime. Lineup has launched crafted with 100 % composite barrel, WTLBBMTP9B3 EST ) the 100 composite... To become harder and can you send me a link to the 2018 Louisville Slugger bats JustBats.com! Bat from Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball bat series all bring different features and levels, but we unable., arguably hitting it harder than anyone in the game to create a longer shape! Share - 2018 Louisville Slugger 918 Prime 31 ” 28 oz 31 '' Louisville. The overall swing weight was lighter being an inch longer and 1 oz bats and if you searched a... Line of BBCOR, Youth and Senior League Baseball than any Prime has! Bat more balance the past year drive them with some power are at. Based on your college career 31 ounces of BBCOR, Youth and Senior League Baseball bats the bat coach recommendations!

Infatuation In Tagalog Google Translate, Synovus Home Loan Reviews, Sanding Sealer Uk, Cheap Beeswax Wraps, Mountain Home Idaho Zip Code, Community Season 2 Cast,