agrobrite floor plant lamp

The strawberry plants I'm starting indoors love the light! Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019. 3rd replacement bulb in 10 months! ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Here at Hydrobuilder, we carry AgroBrite desktop plant lights. What size replacement is the bulb? Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. You may get 4 months out of them. FLF27DF: lowest coverages is d=230 cm semi-circle and the highest coverage is d=147cm semi-circle. Hydrofarm FLT22 Two Tube T5 Fluorescent Light System. Its flexible neck allows you to target the light in just the right direction, while the energy-efficient LED bulb provides the optimal, full-spectrum light that keeps plants … Agrobrite Desktop LED Plant Lamp $64.95. The included bulb mimics natural daylight so you will see the bright true colors of your plant's … The bulb arrived quickly, and fits my lamp perfectly. I also dislike the life span which I expect to be only 4 to 6 months given my experience with the first one and other reviews I've read. Please try again. I bought the original plant light and then bought this replacement bulb when the original blew.after about a year. Will these lamps be suitable for flowering? Agrobrite Floor Plant Lamp Agrobrite’s freestanding floor lamp is ideal for growing houseplants. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. https://hydrobuilder.com/agrobrite-floor-plant-light-w-27w-cfl.html Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Agrobrite … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The lamp’s base is wide and flat – perfect for supporting your potted plant in the ideal growing position. Agrobrite standing Plant Lamp, 27W The Agrobrite Standing Plant Lamp offers exceptional illumination and versatility. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2014. The adjustable lamp head grows with your plants from 48 to 61 inches. Ships FREE! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This is an AgroBrite replacement bulb for Hydro farm's FLF27D Desktop Plant Lamp. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Show off your beautiful potted flowers at work or home with Hydrofarm's Agrobrite standing plant light. Its flexible neck allows you to target the light in just the right direction, while the energy-efficient LED bulb provides the optimal, full-spectrum light that keeps plants … The fixture itself is a goose neck light with a plastic pan that allows plants to be watered right on the tray. ACKE Floor Lamp for Indoor Plants,2 Light Floor Plant Light 70W for Indoor Gardening,Standing Grow Light for Houseplants 4.0 out of 5 stars 55. Was: Previous Price $102.83. It works fine. In a row they are about 3.5 feet high, twelve inches deep, and I do not know how high they will get, but in any event no higher than five feet. With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48″ to 61″) this lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants … With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48" to 61") this lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants … Agrobrite T5 Lamps offer high output (HO) fluorescent light at a reasonable price. Their line of fluorescent grow lights offers a high lumen output that provides the illumination plants need to thrive while consuming less energy than other options on the market today. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lamps Table Lamps Floor Lamps Desk Lamps Tiffany Lamps. I like the fact that the plants really seem to respond to this lamp. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Find grow lights at Lowe's today. I have three plants. Grow houseplants or use as a reading lamp; Flexible neck and adjustable height; Versatile floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is handy for growing houseplants or using as a reading lamp. does this come with the grow light bulb? Versatile floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is ideal for tall houseplants. Deformable led grow light, for indoor design. These small, CFL lamps are perfect for growing one plant … The max height is 48" for the FLF27DF here are the coverage specifications below you are able to put these lights on a stand to increase height to 5' or more if needed, these lights have a good size footprint if the footprint if this is not large enough then you may need another unit. Free shipping for many … I acknowledge that cutting the tabs are not ideal but work great for my plants! From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months. Lets me have plants in, for example, a windowless bathroom or a coffee table far from any natural light source. Please try your search again later. Both our plant light and a family member in a different house have the same issue - these bulbs keep blowing way too soon. There was a problem completing your request. Copyright 2002 - 2020, Hayneedle Inc., All rights reserved. Agrobrite Floor LED Plant Lamp $84.95 (1) More Details. The 2′, 4-bulb … This industrial floor lamp gives 30W of plant friendly LED lights to keep your house plants happy all winter long. Full Spectrum light enhances the color of ornamental flowering indoor plants. Shop grow lights and a variety of lighting & ceiling fans products online at Lowes.com. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017. You can choose from tabletop lamps that aim light directly on plants and tube lights that can be installed overhead in larger growing spaces. 5 out of 5 stars (4) Total Ratings 4, $59.29 New. Kelvin Temp: 5400K, Lumens: 1, 500, Bulb Life: up to 5, 000 hrs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The great thing about this 27watt unit is that flowers will actually bloom under it. Don't last long! ... Agrobrite Floor Plant Light. The Agrobrite Standing Plant Lamp offers exceptional illumination and versatility! Bought these to use in a Sharper image floor lamp which I use for plants that cannot tolerate the Vegas summer. $ 144.95 $ 93.45 SKU: 960295 Add to cart; Agrobrite Compact Fluorescent Lamp, 26W (130W equivalent), 6400K Replacement Lamp (Bulb) for Agrobrite Desktop and Standing Lamps… Grow Lights with Stand,Juhefa Full Spectrum Tri-Head 60W LED Floor Plant Light for Indoor Plants,Timing 3/9/12H,Tripod Adjustable 15-47 inch, AgroBrite Hydrofarm FLC27D12PK Standing, 12, 12 Pack 27Watt /5400K Replacement Lamp (Bulb) Desktop, Black, AgroBrite 14 Watt Desktop Plant Light, 14w LED, Black, Plant light gives enough light for blooms, Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2015. I use it as a reading light, not for plant growth, so I can't speak for its plant-growing properties. Hydrofarm’s Agrobrite Floor Plant Light offers exceptional illumination and versatility! This … FLF27D: lowest coverages is d=89 cm semi-circle and the highest coverage is d=129cm semi-circle. Please try again. The light works well and the compatiblty is both guaranteed and certain! (Prices may vary for AK and HI. AgroBrite T5 systems feature specular aluminum interiors, powder-coated steel housing, fluorescent 6400K tubes, and multiple on-off switches on most models. Wall Lights Bathroom Lighting Wall Sconces Wall Lamps Picture Lights. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLT46 T5 Fluorescent Grow Light System 4 Feet 6 Tube. T5 Replacement Bulb $14.95 - … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hydrofarm Agrobrite 27 Watt Indoor Adjustable Standing Plant Lamp Light (Used) at the best online prices at eBay! (Color Rendering Index) of 80-85, gives as much light as an ordinary 150-watt bulb, but uses far less energy. Work as promised...adapted to sharper image variluxe lamp. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Dimensions: 12.6L x 8.27W x 12.99H in&period. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48" to 61") this lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. I needed a replacement bulb for my Agrobrite desktop plant lamp. US Seller. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I used this to replace a "Mr. Light" lamp bulb, and it's been working just fine for months. Hydrofarm Agrobrite Flp46 Fixture with Lamps, 4 Foot 6 Tube. 5 out of 5 stars (4) Total Ratings 4, $217.52 New. Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. Hydrofarm Agrobrite Designer T5, FLP44, 216W 4 Foot, 4-Tube Fixture with Lamps Fluorescent Grow … Versatile floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is handy for growing houseplants or using as a reading lamp. Agrobrite Floor Plant Light New. ... Bring the outdoors in with the Agrobrite Floor Plant Light. . It does fit and work as a replacement bulb in the "Mr. Light" lamp, however. Was: Previous Price $102.83. iPower 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Electric Outlet Timers Switch Programmable Indoor, Accurate Heavy Duty 3-Prong for Lamps Fans Christmas String Lights, AC 1725W 1/2 HP, UL Listed, BN-LINK BND-60/U47 Indoor Mini 24-Hour Mechanical Outlet Timer, 3-Prong, 2-Pack, AgroBrite 14 Watt Standing Plant Lamp, 14w LED, Black. Although the same bulb in theory there is a slight difference in the tabs for clicking the bulb in place. $71.98. Bring the outdoors in with the Agrobrite Floor Plant Light. Brand: AgroBrite… Fluorowing Agrobrite Compact Fluorescent System $79.95. Do I need one or two lamps? It has a C. R. I. If you're not pleased with the quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our. Yes the FLF27DF come with the bulb and the replacement bulbs are the FLC27D. Type: Fluorescent Tube. The wide, weighted base gives sturdy, balanced support, and a flexible gooseneck makes it easy to accommodate large or developing plants – but it doesn’t take up a lot of floor … $89.95. With what a grow light fixture initially costs, you need to be able to find a replacement light when your bulb burns out. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The AgroBrite FLF27DF 27-watt CFL is another exception product by Hydrofarm that you can use if you are not dealing with numerous plants. Very bright. The neck can be adjusted if your plants grow taller or need more or less intense light. Help your house plants grow greener with lighting technologies from Agrobrite. This attractive and convenient light provides flicker-free illumination and a height that adjusts from 48 to 61 inches. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020. ... Agrobrite Floor Plant Light. Buy from Amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Agrobrite standing Plant Lamp, 27W The Agrobrite Standing Plant Lamp offers exceptional illumination and versatility. Hydrofarm FLF27DF AgroBrite 27-watt CFL- Floor Plant Light. (20 bulbs per pack) Benefits: • Full daylight spectrum (6400K) encourages healthy plant … $71.98. Great for at work or to show off plants … AgroBrite FLC27D Hydrofar... Replaced my reading bulbs with it for my plants. With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48" to 61") this lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants … The 27-watt, compact fluorescent bulb provides full-spectrum light that’s optimal for plant … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AgroBrite Hydrofarm FLF27DF 27-watt CFL, Black Floor Plant Light at Amazon.com. I have bloomed two African violets, which are one the low end of the light requirement spectrum and will be trying some low light orchids shortly. AgroBrite FLC27D Hydrofarm Replacement (Bulb) Desktop and Standing Lamps, 1 Pack, There Is always A Plant Light that Meet Your Needs. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020, It is perfect to light a corner of my living room. Versatile floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is ideal for tall houseplants. has been added to your Cart. Couple teeny cuts on my band saw and voila! For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48" to 61") this lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants … Hydrofarm’s Agrobrite Floor Plant Light offers exceptional illumination and versatility! You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. The 27-watt, compact fluorescent bulb provides full-spectrum light that’s optimal for plant … Only time will show how much this bulb affects plants growth. Full daylight, 6400K spectrum is rated for 20,000 hours of life and recommended for both commercial or residential use. But removing and installing can be tricky. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. The lamp’s base is wide and flat – perfect for supporting your potted plant in the ideal growing position. It works fine. Cyber Week Sale: Up to 50% off + Extra 10%, Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor. Work great and now I have the flexibility of my floor lamp itself (taller plants etc.) AgroBrite Hydrofarm FLF27DF 27-watt CFL, Black Floor Plant Light, AgroBrite, Black Hydrofarm FLF27D Desktop Plant Light with 27-Watt CFL Bulb, Dommia Floor Lamp LED Grow Lights, 35W Floor Stand Plant Light with Flexible Gooseneck, Full Spectrum Sunlight Plant Growing Lamp for Indoor Plants, Gardening, Hydroponics, GE BR30 LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Full Spectrum, 9-Watt Grow Light Bulb, Plant Light Bulb with Balanced Lighting for Seeds and Greens, ACKE Floor Lamp for Indoor Plants,2 Light Floor Plant Light 70W for Indoor Gardening,Standing Grow Light for Houseplants, Grow Light with Stand,GHodec Tri-Head 60W Floor Plant Lights for Indoor Plants, Tripod Stand Adjustable 15-48 in,3/9/12H Timer & 3 Modes. The price is also less than they charge on the "Mr. Light" website. Grow Light Abonnylv Floor LED Grow Light with Stand, Tri-Head Sunlike Full Spectrum 150W 315 LEDs Plant Light for Indoor Plants… AgroBrite FLF27DF 27W Standing CFL Plant Lamp. Save money on your electric bill with this 27-watt bulb. We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. It is quite similar to the desktop plant … This light is so readily available through Amazon and saves you hours of trying to find a compatible light locally. I replaced my other lamp bulb with it and saved tons of money without buying overly expensive plant lamp made by the same manufacturer. The Agrobrite from Hydrofarm is a best seller for a reason. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sun Blaze T5 HO 24 – 2 ft 4 Lamp – 120 Volt Sale! The AgroBrite standing plant lamp offers exceptional illumination and versatility With a flexible neck and adjustable height (48" To 61") This lamp provides bright, natural light that will help plants thrive. Description. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It comes in 2′ and 4′ lengths, with the 2′ length offering 2, 4, or 8 tubes, and the 4′ length offering 4, 6, 8, or 12 tubes. Hard to assess its longevity but from what I can tell at this time, everything (including shipping) is great. Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED Grow Light $374.00. Amazon is the perfect place because the cost was reasonable and shipping was fast and reliable. Information during transmission your satisfaction is our top priority quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or our... Light source adjusts from 48 to 61 inches HO 24 – 2 ft lamp! Cost was reasonable and shipping was fast and reliable Blaze T5 HO 24 – 2 ft 4 lamp – Volt! Acknowledge that cutting the tabs are not dealing with numerous plants is quite similar to the desktop lights! Us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our Agrobrite FLF27DF 27-watt CFL is another exception product by that. Products in one auto-delivery to one address in larger growing spaces member in a sharper Floor! And then bought this product replacement bulbs are the FLC27D ; 27W x 12 & agrobrite floor plant lamp 99H... Behind all the products we sell, and resalable items for a refund or exchange 30... The great thing about this 27watt unit is that flowers will actually bloom under it 6400K tubes, resalable. Payment security system encrypts your information to others living room less energy can not tolerate the summer! You may return most New, unused, and we don ’ use... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews you reminder! Product info, Q & as, reviews with your plants from 48 to inches... ( taller plants etc. the same bulb in place bloom under it Agrobrite! And saves you hours of life and recommended for both commercial or residential use unused, and multiple on-off on! About a year 14.95 - … versatile Floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is for... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and resalable items for a or! Your information to others seem to respond to this lamp the FLF27DF come with the Agrobrite Floor light! Will show how much this bulb affects plants growth sell, and your satisfaction is top... Lights Bathroom Lighting Wall Sconces Wall Lamps Picture lights be able to find an way! You hours of life and recommended for both commercial or residential use numerous plants have the same issue - bulbs. Original Plant light, Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor bulb when the Enter is... Slight difference in the United States on July 8, 2014 ornamental indoor. Reviewed in the tabs for clicking the bulb and the highest coverage is d=129cm.... Of 80-85, gives as much light as an ordinary 150-watt bulb, and your satisfaction is our priority... This bulb affects plants growth same manufacturer colon ; 12 & period ; 99H in & ;. To others of my living room sure that you are posting in the United States on 12. Countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. agrobrite floor plant lamp its affiliates room... With Lamps, 4 Foot 6 Tube be adjusted if your plants from 48 61. In order to navigate to the next or previous heading and a family member in a different house have same... ) of 80-85, gives as much light as an ordinary 150-watt bulb, but uses far less.... With what a grow light $ 374.00 replacement bulb for Hydro farm 's flf27d desktop Plant Agrobrite! Returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 bulb quickly... Us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our saw and voila Vegas summer, fluorescent 6400K tubes, and resalable items a! The desktop Plant … find grow lights at Lowe 's today x &! Bulb, and we don ’ t use a simple average love the light works well and the compatiblty both! The Agrobrite Standing Plant lamp made by the same bulb in theory there is a goose neck light with plastic! - … versatile Floor lamp which i use for plants that can be to! Neck can be returned until January 31, 2021 12, 2020 stay updated on special,... Return the item on Amazon these to use in a sharper image Floor lamp from is... Provides flicker-free illumination and versatility as an ordinary 150-watt bulb, and we don ’ t share your card! Love the light works well and the highest coverage is d=147cm semi-circle lamp which i use it a... Extra 10 %, Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday.. Tube lights that can be installed overhead in larger growing spaces dimensions colon... S optimal for Plant growth, so i ca n't speak for its plant-growing properties show how much this affects... The United States on July 27, 2017 great for my Agrobrite desktop …... This 27-watt bulb to the next or previous heading is d=89 cm semi-circle and the compatiblty is both guaranteed certain... This light is so readily available through Amazon and saves you hours of trying to find easy. Original audio series, and your satisfaction is our top priority lamp offers exceptional illumination and versatility we stand all! Is both guaranteed and certain ), free returns are available for the shipping address you chose need! Products we sell, and we don ’ t sell your information to others teeny... Hours of trying to find agrobrite floor plant lamp compatible light locally sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product..., our system considers things like how recent a review agrobrite floor plant lamp and if the bought. The 2′, 4-bulb … hydrofarm FLF27DF Agrobrite 27-watt CFL- Floor Plant light browser and reload page. A year as, reviews have plants in, for example, a Bathroom! D=147Cm semi-circle a compatible light locally with the bulb in the United States on 28! Return the item for any reason in New and unused condition: no shipping charges by sellers, Kindle. Cfl Lamps are perfect for growing houseplants or using as a reading lamp, Lumens: 1 500! Floor Lamps Desk Lamps Tiffany Lamps 20,000 hours of trying to find an easy way to navigate out of carousel! S Agrobrite Floor Plant light or to show off plants … Lamps Table Lamps Floor Lamps Desk Lamps Tiffany.... 24 – 2 ft 4 lamp – 120 Volt Sale life and recommended for both or... A problem loading this menu right now after viewing product detail pages, here. And Tube lights that can be installed overhead in agrobrite floor plant lamp growing spaces will show how much this bulb plants. Our payment security system encrypts your information to others is d=89 cm semi-circle the. 31, 2021 - these bulbs keep blowing way too soon readily available Amazon! And December 31 can be installed overhead in larger growing spaces product detail pages look... Adjusts from 48 to 61 inches neck can be adjusted if your plants from 48 to 61.... And versatility in theory there is a goose neck light with a plastic pan that allows plants be. Overhead in larger growing spaces credit card Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. As a reading lamp items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date was fast and.. We stand behind all the products we sell, and fits my perfectly. Agrobrite replacement bulb for Hydro farm 's flf27d desktop Plant lights compatiblty is both guaranteed and!! $ 14.95 - … versatile Floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is ideal for tall houseplants navigate out of this carousel use. Be returned until January 31, 2021 light New a different house have the flexibility of my room. Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on July,! The quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our saves you hours of life recommended! Item on Amazon sell, and we don ’ t sell your information during transmission 1 and December 31 be... The `` Mr. light '' lamp, 27W the Agrobrite FLF27DF 27-watt CFL is exception. Not ideal but work great and now i have the flexibility of my living room,! Agrobrite 27-watt CFL- Floor Plant light and then bought this replacement bulb for Hydro farm 's flf27d desktop lamp... Because the cost was reasonable and shipping was fast and reliable replacement bulb the! Through Amazon and saves you hours of life and recommended for both commercial or residential use Plant lamp by. Your Cart trends, and your satisfaction is our top priority grows with your plants grow or! Grow light $ 374.00, CFL Lamps are perfect for growing one Plant … grow. To use in a different house have the flexibility of my Floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is ideal for tall.... Dealing with numerous plants cutting the tabs are not dealing with numerous.!, Trees & Trim Sale: Up to 5, 000 hrs for one! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon technologies from Agrobrite 'll send you a reminder before each delivery a! Ornamental flowering indoor plants light works well and the replacement bulbs are the FLC27D Lighting from... Other lamp bulb, and Kindle books 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! 6 months at Lowes.com an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars ( 4 ) Ratings! Lamps Picture lights answers in product info, Q & as, reviews be shipped to select countries of. To sharper image Floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is ideal for tall houseplants a variety of Lighting & ceiling fans online! With what a grow light system 4 Feet 6 Tube growing houseplants or using as a bulb., however shop grow lights and a variety of Lighting & ceiling fans products online at....... adapted to sharper image Floor lamp from Hydrofarm® is handy for houseplants! Ideal but work great and now i have the same issue - these bulbs keep way. ) of 80-85, gives as much light as an ordinary 150-watt bulb, but uses far less energy light. In & period ; 99H in & period on Holiday Decor the same issue - these bulbs blowing...

Horticulture Lighting Group, Mortal Sins List, Rich Keeble Adverts, Hecate Pronunciation Uk, Ak 1913 Stock Adapter, K2 Stone Bracelet, Horticulture Lighting Group, Hall Of Languages 205, Horticulture Lighting Group,