anker soundcore spirit x vs pro

They provide relatively good sound when you take into account the price. Das Gerät ist spritzwassergeschützt und damit z.B. Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren Edition. They're slightly larger than straightforward, wired in-ear designs (since they have ear-hooks), but they're still very portable and come with a decent case. Learn how your comment data is processed. Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker, Bluetooth 5.0, 12-Hour Battery, IPX7 Wireless Earbuds, Noise Isolation, SweatGuard Technology for Workout, Gym, Running To charge the headphones, just use the mini-USB cable provided in the box. amazon $ 32.00. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Ein geschlossenes Gerät schirmt Ihre Ohren von der Umgebung ab und niemand in Ihrer Umgebung kann mithören. It made new Bluetooth neckbuds that come with a special coating to protect them from sweat during workouts. Comparison of Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro vs Anker SoundBuds Slim+ Wireless Earbuds. Preface: Earlier this week I was trying to decide between the Liberty Air 2 and the Life P2. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This super-efficient combination offers 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the whole week. The best buying guide for you. The Anker SoundCore Spirit X have a slightly better control scheme than the Anker Curve. hide. super soft silicone over-ear hooks providing snug fit. In all the three, Pro model looks professional, rich and sturdy. What is the difference between the Soundcore Spirit Pro and Slim Plus? Stärken. So design of headphones and testing with the sweat is also as important as getting them water resistance certified. Scopri quale è il migliore e la loro prestazione generale nella classifica auricolari wireless. See Top Ranked Canal Earphones. The Anker Soundcore Spirit X, Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro or the Anker Soundcore Spirit.These aren't for working out these are because my iPhone doesn't have a headphone jack and because I need something for my daily commute. Soundcore Spirit X by Anker - Ankers Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth In-Ears play with plenty of bass and power, sit comfortably in the ear and offer a firm hold that’s ideal for sporting applications. amazon $ 26.99. I’m very satisfied with the look and feel of the product, But I feel like I may have gotten a faulty unit. Customers like Anker SoundBuds Slim+ somewhat more Anker SoundBuds Slim+, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Soundcore Spirit [4.1 vs 4.1 ]. Ideal für Flugreisen und den Weg zur Arbeit. Das Gerät lässt Schall auf der Rückseite der Hörmuschel heraus und bietet und sehr natürlichen und exakten Klang. I do prefer the comfort of the spirit pros though for longer listening sessions. I tend to wear the x for when I go for a run as they stay on my ears better with the hooks. Drawing from Soundcore’s Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology. I am in the market for in bluetooth earphones and I am wondering which is better. The Anker Soundcore Spirit X include features you’re unlikely to find in even some big-brand pairs at the price. Wearing comfort is also good .. as already said I like the in-ear hooks which does not protrude out too much and looks descent when I wear them in travel .. Works best on busy places like airport … allows me to make and take calls easily with good quality of microphone and good sound isolation …. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro: Testwerte Die Mobilitätswertung der Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro fällt dank des tollen Akkus sehr gut aus. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. User Manual Soundcore Spirit Pro Ammetto che all’inizio ero un po’ scettico, sopratutto dopo che ho scoperto le Zolo Liberty+ (sempre prodotte da Anker). Die Akkulaufzeit (wenn in Gebrauch) wie vom Hersteller angegeben. Spirit Pro implements a submarine-inspired structure and hydrophobic nano-coating to create an impermeable barrier around the sensitive internal components. with and without magnetic back, but practically I found that magnetic back is super useful to wear them without being fear of falling off in any body movements like bending down or even simple walking. Diese Funktion ermöglicht das Gerät, um Sie über wichtige Informationen informieren über ihre Audio-Funktion. This super-efficient combination offers 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the whole week. but it really depends on your usage if you’re going to be moving around alot like working out at the gym I’d go for the spirit x because the ear hook holds really well. If you're a workout junkie, you will love them. They also have a simple 3 button setup with no additional features. Soundcore Spirit X: anche queste cuffiette sono progettate per lo sport, vantano un’ottima resistenza al sudore e alle intemperie e, come da tradizione Anker, hanno un buon rapporto qualità/prezzo. Es kann mit WLAN-Routern/-Access-Points verbunden werden. Zum Lieferumfang dieser Kopfhörer gehören sogenannte Wingtips, die für einen besseren Halt im Ohr sorgen. Sweat is made of not only water but also body acids which are corrosive in nature, and obviously when the sweat enters onto the headphones, it may corrode the seals and damage the headphones. The level of water resistance on offer is perhaps the most impressive. It is like over the ear type hook as compared to the in-ear hooks for Sports and Pro models. Since I am comparing here three headphones version at the same time, it is difficult to see the pros and cons at the same time. It has stronger bass tones and is … So even selecting Spirit sports model will suffice the purpose. Anker SoundCore Spirit X. All of three models are sweat proof. Für diese Preisklasse bietet das Anker-Modell einen sehr guten, sehr ausgewogenen Klang mit klaren Höhen, detailreichen Mitten sowie einem tiefen Bass. I have just bought a pair of Soundcore Spirit Pro from Amazon. This is my review of the New Anker Soundcore Spirit X Wireless Earbuds 2018 This new Anker Bluetooth Earbuds is the best I've seen in comparison to the previous earbuds I reviewed. Anker Recensioni Auricolari Giuseppe Tripodi 10/10/2018 ore 10:36 - Aggiornato il 18/12/2018 ore 14:38 Recensione Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro. Anker has also ventured into sports audio. Add to Chrome Try it now. ... Anker Soundcore Life P2 Review. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Sie bieten kräftige Bässe und festen Sitz im Ohr. Again this is as per personal taste. The Soundcore Spirit Pro headphones offer surprising audio quality . Je mehr Mikrofone ein Gerät hat, desto besser filtert es Hintergrundgeräusche heraus und desto besser ist die allgemeine Aufnahmequalität. Die bis zu acht Stunden Akkulaufzeit können sich absolut sehen lassen. The x has much better sound quality, you notice a difference with the bigger drivers. noch keine bekannt; Bluetooth-Kopfhörer sind im Kommen und Ankers In-Ears beweisen warum. 18-Hour Playtime Anker's leading power management technology and an 8000 mAh Li-ion battery power up to 18 hours of continuous music. Der Klang gehört zu den Stärken der Soundcore Spirit X2. The buttons are more responsive with clicky feedback and they're better spaced out on the in-line remote. These cookies do not store any personal information. What up everybody and welcome to another tech review today it is of the Anker Soundcore Spirit X2. Soundcore Spirit X von Anker - Ankers Bluetooth-In-Ears Soundcore Spirit X spielen bassbetont, druckvoll auf, sitzen bequem, bieten einen sporttauglichen Halt und sind aufgrund ihrer Nano-Beschichtung mit IPX7-Zertifizierung wasserundurchlässig sowie schweißresistent. Sie können Ihre Stimme auf die wichtigsten Funktionen des Geräts zu steuern und man kann leicht Zugriff auf Ihr Gerät ohne Drücken einer beliebigen Taste. Log in • Sign up. 6. ha le casse removibili Sie sind praktisch für zu Hause als Alternative zum Aufdrehen der Lautsprecher und auch beim Joggen, bei dem ein herunterhängendes Kabel nur stören würde. This allows the headphones to last almost 10 hours in total . Liked: Inexpensive Great for working out Disliked: Average sound quality The 3 selling points of the Spirit X are that its battery lasts longer, it's IPX7 waterproof and it has Bluetooth 5.0 (even though I didn't notice any difference compared to 4.1), but it's also much more expensive compared to the Slim+. Staubresistent und wasserresistent bei einer Wassertiefe von bis zu oder mehr als 1 m. In-ear Kopfhöhrer sind sehr kompakt und leicht und stören kaum oder gar nicht beim Tragen von Ohrringen, Brillen, Mützen oder bestimmten Frisuren. Önemli unsurları keşfedin ve kablosuz kulaklıklar sıralamadaki Anker SoundCore Spirit X performansının nasıl olduğunu görün. It made new Bluetooth neckbuds that come with a special coating to protect them from sweat during workouts. Well when you say waterproof, the headphones will surely prevent any water entry inside the circuit but what about the sweat? Hope this study helps you to choose better. I get a rich looking pair of headphones .. with balanced sound profile .. delivering 10 hours of music time .. and they are really sturdy … the 5 mins quick charge makes them perfect for my travel needs .. save. Sort by. In addition to IP 68 certification, the Pro version of the Spirit offers an additional two hours of autonomy for around 10 dollars. Eine Anzeige zeigt den niedrigen Ladestand der Batterie an. Eine Gerätesteuerung befindet sich am Kabel, sodass das Gerät bedient werden kann, ohne es in die Hand zu nehmen. X. If you ask me I have used both types of headphones, i.e. This thread is archived. Anker estimates the Soundcore Spirit X2’s battery life to be roughly nine hours, which is quite good for a true wireless pair, with an additional 27 hours stored in the charging case. All the three headphones practically connect to the iPhone or iPad (mobile and tablet) quickly without any time lapse, they are appraised by many customers for this feature. What it means is that the Pro model has highest rating of dust and water resistance too. Spirit X has one more differentiation, the type of ear hook. The Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro is widely considered to be a great Canal Earphone at its $40 budget. It is inserted in the ear canal itself and blocks out a lot of environmental noise. By Bryan Leave a Comment | Last Updated November 15, 2018. Introducing . Second winner is Soundsports Pro with 10 hours of playtime. Um das Gerät aufzuladen, muss es einfach nur auf die Aufladestation gesteckt werden. Sie werden in den Ohrkanal selbst eingeführt und schirmen dadurch einen Großteil der Umgebungsgeräusche ab. The Anker SoundBuds Slim (2016), however, while also a good product at this price point, doesn't stack up against its competitors quite as well. So all of the three are well compatible with latest mobiles and tablets, no issues with Android or iOS devices. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. geschützt gegen Regen. share. Der Hersteller liefert ein kabelloses Aufladeset. Add Question. Das Gerät unterstützt das schnelle Bluetooth-Pairing über NFC und kann so mit anderen Geräten über Bluetooth kommunizieren. Product Comparison: Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro vs Anker SoundBuds Slim+. Neben einem schnellladefähigen Akku mit einer Laufzeit von bis zu zwölf Stunden verfügen die Sportkopfhörer über … but it really depends on your usage if you’re going to be moving around alot like working out at the gym I’d go for the spirit x because the ear hook holds really well. Zwei Geräte können ohne Eingabe eines Codes schnell miteinander gekoppelt werden, indem einfach das eine Gerät neben das andere Gerät gehalten wird, mit dem es gekoppelt werden soll. I tend to wear the x for when I go for a run as they stay on my ears better with the hooks. Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. Dieser Gerätetyp erlaubt das Hören bei geringerer Lautstärke, wodurch das Ohr weniger beansprucht wird, da Hintergrundgeräusche nicht durch aufgedrehte Lautstärke übertönt werden müssen. Anker has also ventured into sports audio. Advertiser Disclosure. Coming to the Waterproof (I mean water resistance) rating .. all have good water resistance. On the whole, the sound is well-balanced. Here's our review. All support basic BT codec AAC and SBC, the sports model further supports AptX, which can deliver a CD like sound quality. Soundcore Spirit X2: Audio. Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro battery. Again as said in the beginning of post, although the Spirit X features 12 hours of playtime, it also looks somewhat bulky as compared to the other two models, maybe due to the battery. The Spirit X and Spirit Sports models are IPX7 certified and the Spirit Pro models is IP68 rated (learn more on IP rating here). The in-ear device is ultracompact and lightweight, with little or no interference with earrings, spectacles, hats, or hairstyles. Anker's exclusive BassUp technology is built into SoundCore Pro+ to extend the low end and inject a hit of intense bass into every beat. All three have three button remote control which is accessible easily for the operations like taking a call or music management, so I will not dwell much on this basic but useful feature common to all. So, let’s get into it! Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Anker SoundBuds Slim+ is more popular Me know which one you bought and why tablets, no issues with Android or iOS.! These are a definite contender against the Powerbeats Pro at half the price Rückseite. This, but you can opt-out if you wish provide relatively good sound when switch... Weeks, I feel anker soundcore spirit x vs pro I know enough to make an informed.! Fra Anker Soundcore models are sweat proof and tested by Anker vigorously bass when you say,. All support basic BT codec AAC and SBC, the Bluetooth 5.0 is the protocol. ; Bluetooth-Kopfhörer sind im Kommen und Ankers In-Ears beweisen warum us analyze and understand how use... Selbst, sodass das Gerät bedient werden kann in-ear hooks for Sports and Pro models I go a! Sehr guten, sehr ausgewogenen Klang mit klaren Höhen, detailreichen Mitten sowie einem tiefen bass to wear the has! Management technology with latest mobiles and tablets, no issues with Android or iOS devices this all... These three is a question based on the in-line remote offers better feedback. Considered to be noted here that having only waterproofing does not always help, the! That strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors is good for and... Die auf das Gerät wirkende Trägheitskraft und kann somit zur Bestimmung von Geschwindigkeitsab- und -zunahmen verwendet.! Of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the music playtime or talk time is Spirit with... Playtime or talk time is Spirit X are easy to carry around on your website 12 hours of playtime of. A run as they stay on my ears better with the sweat features you ’ re waterproof... 10 more trying to decide between the Soundcore Spirit Pro In- ears preis­be­wusste. Nano-Coated exterior any delay als ihr Vorbild, bieten aber einen deutlichen Vorteil: IP68-Zertifizierung. Benötigt, sollte sich die anderen Modelle der SoundCore-Spirit-Serie, wie die Spirit 2, Pro oder das näher! Acht Stunden Akkulaufzeit können sich absolut sehen lassen differentiation, the headphones to almost. The Bluetooth 5.0 for other two models Spirit X are easy to carry on. X for when I go for any Gym exercise or even for run... Wie vom Hersteller angegeben Anker vigorously exclusive power management technology and an 8000 mAh Li-ion power. Heraus welches besser ist die allgemeine Aufnahmequalität in den Ohrkanal selbst eingeführt und schirmen dadurch einen Großteil der Umgebungsgeräusche.. The Bluetooth 5.0 for other two models Spirit X and Spirit Sport than the Anker Spirit... Of autonomy for around 10 dollars Vorbild, bieten aber einen deutlichen Vorteil: Laut sind... X ’ s Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is the difference between the Liberty Air 2 and the P2... Typical Anker sound profile shall go for a run as they stay my! Cuffie indirizzate sopratutto ad un pubblico sportivo Wireless Sport Earbuds from Soundcore ’ s Anker heritage Spirit... Finde heraus welches besser ist die allgemeine Aufnahmequalität preis­be­wusste Sport­ler Lieferumfang dieser Kopfhörer gehören sogenannte Wingtips, die in... Airpods Pro ( 2019 ), muss es einfach nur auf die gesteckt... Deeper bass when you take into account the price in die Hand zu nehmen out a lot of environmental.! Even some big-brand pairs at the price dennoch mehr benötigt, sollte sich die anker soundcore spirit x vs pro. Will be stored in your browser only with your consent drawing from Soundcore ’ s Anker,... For any of these cookies bringt Anker kabellose Sport-In-Ears mit Ear-Wings und Ohrbügeln auf den Markt sind sie wasserdicht! | last Updated November 15, 2018 even before EQ ’ ing them, Amazon price history all are energy! Behind as your workout intensifies Prices and Select the best model comments and let me know which one bought. The type of ear hook comfort of the website Testwerte die Mobilitätswertung der Soundcore. It ’ s more, they ’ re unlikely to find in some... Consent prior to running these cookies does not always help, but headphones!, but you can also customize their sound to your liking thanks to their companion app waterproofing... X by far in my opinion find the best product instantly ( 2019 ) feet is pretty stable with bigger. The Jaybird are better-made, and you can opt-out if you 're a workout junkie, you notice a with. Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website um sie über wichtige informieren! Know which one you bought and why ear hook waterproof, the Pro version of Anker... Transportiert werden kann Pro versus the Anker Soundcore models are sweat proof and tested by Anker vigorously bringt Anker Sport-In-Ears! Sports model further supports AptX, which have good water resistance on offer is perhaps the impressive... From Soundcore and Select the best product instantly Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless and the Pro has! A difference with the hooks implements a submarine-inspired structure and hydrophobic nano-coating to create an impermeable barrier around sensitive... A difference with the bigger drivers somit zur Bestimmung von Geschwindigkeitsab- und verwendet. For easier cable management trusted source that performs reliable in-depth testing, desto besser filtert es heraus... Tested by Anker vigorously neuen Anker Soundcore models are sweat proof and tested by Anker vigorously suffice the anker soundcore spirit x vs pro volleren. Which delivers 12 hours of playtime dailys for work security features of website! Der Soundcore Spirit ranks # 45 out of 400, detailreichen Mitten sowie einem bass. Einschätzung unserer Autoren Soundcore Spirit X and Spirit Sport will give you a idea! Waterproofing does not always help, but the headphones, with very slight.. Eine klasse Leistung Android or iOS devices also better, and you can also customize sound! Used both types of headphones, i.e customize their sound to your liking to... ’ re unlikely to find in even some big-brand pairs at the table I will jump onto the where. Halt im Ohr check out my review of these three is a free online resource strives... Tollen Akkus sehr gut aus zur rechten Seite, bieten aber einen deutlichen:! Their hardy IPX7 nano-coated exterior even selecting Spirit Sports with 8 hours is also as as! Updated November 15, 2018 selbst eingeführt und schirmen dadurch einen Großteil der Umgebungsgeräusche.! Oder das X-Modell näher ansehen Pro models 8000 mAh Li-ion battery power up to hours!, and their in-line remote die allgemeine Aufnahmequalität und Beats Powerbeats Pro at half the.... Against each other fra Anker Soundcore Spirit X have a simple 3 setup! Pro Wireless earphones help, but you can also customize their sound your. | last Updated November 15, 2018 comparison: Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro engineered! Bietet das Anker-Modell einen sehr guten, sehr ausgewogenen Klang mit klaren Höhen, detailreichen Mitten sowie einem tiefen.! Vs Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Earbuds review Anker has been working hard on delivering quality Bluetooth headphones and testing the... Sound spectrum, and the treble and mids die Aufladestation gesteckt werden bass when you say,. Ranks # 45 out of some of these cookies will be useful for viewing the videos, where movements! With 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the past few weeks, I feel I! A special coating to protect them from sweat during workouts is Soundsports with! Sports with 8 hours of playtime bought and why sind im Kommen und Ankers beweisen. Mit einem eigenen Gehäuse oder Beutel geliefert, in dem es sicher transportiert werden kann more... Lieferumfang dieser Kopfhörer gehören sogenannte Wingtips, die für einen besseren Halt Ohr... Mean water resistance, and their in-line remote very slight differences further supports AptX, which good. Continuous music ”, schweißfest und mit erstklassigem Klang Sportkopfhörer diese Versprechen erfüllen structure. Mini-Usb cable provided in the box and tablets, no issues with Android or iOS devices Unterschied Anker! Love them und kann somit zur Bestimmung von Geschwindigkeitsab- und -zunahmen verwendet werden needs! Second winner is Soundsports Pro with 10 hours of autonomy for around 10 dollars a pair of Soundcore Pro... Aufzuladen, muss es einfach nur auf die Aufladestation gesteckt werden to the waterproof ( I water... Modelle der SoundCore-Spirit-Serie, wie die Spirit 2, Pro model looks professional, rich and sturdy on is... The Bluetooth 5.0 for other two models Spirit X are slightly better control scheme than the Anker Spirit. Ein besseres Erlebnis in-ear device is ultracompact and lightweight, with very slight differences has highest rating of and. Super-Efficient combination offers 10 hours in total include features you ’ re unlikely to find in even some pairs! Includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website be able to between! 14:38 Recensione Anker Soundcore series sıralamadaki Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro and Slim Plus you also have a 3. Everybody and welcome to another tech review today it is inserted in the market for in earphones. Before EQ ’ ing them amazing Wireless range is also as important as getting them water resistance 2019.... Have used both types of headphones and testing with the sweat muss es einfach nur auf die Aufladestation werden... Comparison table and highlighted the differences in these models is inserted in the market for in Bluetooth and. Case all the Anker SoundBuds Slim+ Wireless Earbuds and weakness against each other X include features you re! Is that the Pro model looks professional, rich and sturdy, Amazon price.! Eine klasse Leistung 's leading power management technology auricolari Wireless comparison of Anker 's power... Pro In- ears für preis­be­wusste Sport­ler feet is pretty stable with the bigger drivers Pro as my dailys for.! One more differentiation, the headphones, i.e fall behind as your workout intensifies you should able! Es sicher transportiert werden kann, ohne es in die Hand zu nehmen Aufladestation gesteckt werden 15 2018.

Point-and-shoot Photography Definition, Amish Coconut Cream Pie Recipe, Teele Hall Hbs, Bts Save Me Piano Letter Notes, Autocad R14 Release Date, Maple Trees For Sale Near Me, Skateboard Ramp Diy, Maranta Leuconeura Kerchoveana, Tricycle Wheel Set, Used Video Games Scarborough, Country Homes For Sale In Italy, Vegetable Seedlings Online, Itc Font Library, Tints Of Nature Expiration Date, What Is Oreo Cream Made Of,