apple fritter donut

Apple fritter donut features a glazed apple fritter donut flavored dough and is infused with cinnamon apple chunks. Dip and coat apple rings in the batter and deep fry turning frequently until evenly golden and cooked. Watch me make these apple fritter doughnut bites from start to finish! Some menu items may not be available at all restaurants; test products, test formulations, and certain regional products and/or limited time promotional products have not been included. 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Use it on toast (OMGosh), in the glaze of my Apple Fritters. Check one of the fritters to check that it is fully cooked by breaking it open (don’t worry, the glaze will cover it up). Prepare Fry Krisp Donut Hole Mix according to the provided directions on the box. When making doughnut batter it is important to not over knead your dough. "0" : allNutritionValues[11].value}}{{allNutritionValues[11].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) ? Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences, may affect the nutrition values for each product. Not in between the dough or inside the dough, which is what you get with jelly or cream-filled donut. We’ll see you in there. : Calorie Breakdown: 23% fat, 68% carbs, 9% prot. allNutritionValues[3].value}}{{allNutritionValues[3].uom}} Stop by for an apple fritter doughnut today! In this video you will learn how to make homemade apple fritters with Grandmother's Kitchen easy apple fritter recipe. Thank you. I ended up with an apple fritter, blueberry fritter, sprinkles donut and old fashioned glazed! "0" : These homemade fried donuts are easy to whip together, and taste amazing. However, the batter isn’t yeasted. Tweet. allNutritionValues[1].value}}{{allNutritionValues[1].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) SKU: N/A Category: Speciality Donuts. {{allNutritionValues[8].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) ? We understand that each of our guests has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those guests with food allergies. For a dessert that requires only four ingredients and couldn’t be any simpler, then try my easy berry dessert. {{allNutritionValues[12].uom ? "0" : {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) Apple Fritter isn't one of those new ultra-hip gourmet donut shops that have been popping up lately, but that's ok. Delicious glazed apple fritter doughnuts made with fresh apples. Apple Fritter or Bear Claw - Pike Place Bakery at Pike Place Market. allNutritionValues[4].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[5].value) ? You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. ? The thought began unfolding in my mind at this point that she was not joking. With their Apple Spice blend, you get all the flavors of mom’s apple pie. If using sweeteners, remember to reduce your points measurements to 1pp per donut hole! Low Carb Keto Fried Apple Fritter . The blueberry fritter had the flavor of a blueberry muffin and I preferred it over their apple fritter. Don't overmix! Double dip, if you like a bit more glaze after the first layer dries for 4-5 minutes. The perfect blend of cinnamon, sugar and apple filling come together to make this breakfast treat. Apple Fritter Doughnut Bites. {{allNutritionValues[8].uom ? We did go back the next morning and wow what a surprise. Due to the individualized nature of food allergies and food sensitivities, guests’ physicians may be best positioned to make recommendations for guests with food allergies and special dietary needs. {{data.restaurant.fullAddress}}, {{fullRlData.changePreferredLocationLinkText}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) data.nutrientDetails[0].value : ''}} {{data.nutrientDetails[0].uom}} {{data.nutrientDetails[1].uom ? " allNutritionValues[3].uomDescription : ''}} Print Pin. allNutritionValues[5].value}}{{allNutritionValues[5].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[5].value) | " + data.nutrientDetails[1].value : ''}} {{data.nutrientDetails[1].uom}}. This is it! {{allNutritionValues[8].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) Apple Fritter Doughnut Bites. She sincerely believed an Apple Fritter was not a donut. "0" : allNutritionValues[1].value}}{{allNutritionValues[1].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) ? {{allNutritionValues[9].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) ? But for my tastes, nothing beats a good apple fritter-soft, pillowy dough encasing fresh apples and spiced with cinnamon. Fixed! Lots of freshly baked goodies Kama pastries, Donuts, croissants, muffins xcetera. '0' : allNutritionValues[11].value}} You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in … {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) ? '0' : allNutritionValues[5].value}} {{allNutritionValues[5].uom ? This light and fluffy apple fritter is made with 14% real apples and layers of cinnamon to create a harvest of flavour in every bite. An apple fritter and a donut do share some common traits, but then they go their separate ways. Rated 5 out of 5. Carefully place 1-2 fritters max into the hot oil using a slotted spoon or spider strainer. Cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, basically everything you need to season the apples perfectly. The nutrition information is based on standard product formulations, standard product assembly and serving sizes (including ice for beverages). When I was moving down to Florida, my dad, me, and a Uhaul stopped overnight at a Hampton Inn in North Carolina. "0" : Instructions 1 Mix the dough and let it rise according to step 1 of the directions. Weight Watchers: 2pp per donut hole (using sugar instead of sweeteners. Mix well, scraping bowl as needed. A donut and a fritter are shaped differently, but they both start with a choux batter. '0' : allNutritionValues[10].value}} {{allNutritionValues[10].uom ? Easy Crispy Apple Fritters yourchoiceway.com - Wanni Arachchige Udara Madusanka Perera. When you dunk the cooked fritter in the glaze, make sure it has cooled enough. allNutritionValues[5].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[7].value) Fritters can contain all sorts of things besides apples. The end result was more like a puffy savory scone. {{allNutritionValues[3].uom ? https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2020/05/apple-fritters.html ? allNutritionValues[10].uomDescription : ''}} Or Whatever You Do participates in several different affiliate programs. Otherwise known as heavenly pillows of fall-spiced bliss. Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter Ingredients. Apple fritters are one of my favorite pastries. If you want to pin this recipe, use the little pin button at the top of the card. Apple Pie Spice from Spiceology is my favorite Apple Pie Spice! I have been on an apple fritter kick lately and I have been dying to try the Apple Fritter Donut Shop- seems like this place was made for me! Perfectly complemented by your favourite McCafé beverage, % DV = % Daily Value. I went 10 am on a Friday and was pleased by the variety - Apple fritters, maple glazed fritters, Cherry, Cherry almond, blueberry, and then also a large variety of donuts! '0' : allNutritionValues[12].value}} {{allNutritionValues[12].uom ? {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) allNutritionValues[8].value}}{{allNutritionValues[8].uom}} {{data.orderNowJson.accessibleLableforCloseIcon}}, {{data.orderNowJson.primaryPartnersConfig[0].primaryPartnerName}}, {{data.orderNowJson.deliveryFromText}} {{data.restaurant.restaurantName}} {{data.restaurant.fullAddress}}. What an insanely delicious treat – it’s part fritter, part doughnut, packed full of apple chunks, and covered in a sweet glaze. When I posted Apple Fritter Bread a couple months ago I had no idea it would be so incredibly popular, but a number of readers reached out to me asking me for a Classic Apple Fritter Recipe! Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet over... 2 Roll the dough out to a 1/2-inch thickness. "0" : allNutritionValues[9].value}}{{allNutritionValues[9].uom}} '0' : allNutritionValues[12].value}} "0" : allNutritionValues[5].value}}{{allNutritionValues[5].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[5].value) ? 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour (plus up to a cup more for kneading) 2 tsp fine salt. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. '0' : allNutritionValues[11].value}} {{allNutritionValues[11].uom ? Once you master this french-style pastry batter, a wonderful world of delicious fancy treat making opens up to you. Bake for 15 minutes until they just start to brown. ? For news, promotions, and more delivered right to your inbox. allNutritionValues[1].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[2].value) '0' : allNutritionValues[4].value}} {{allNutritionValues[4].uom ? With the apple fritters some Dunkin donut locations will make the fitters, bake them, glaze them, and let them cool and fill them up with the apple filling with a special donut filling machine. Again, you don’t want to overdevelop the gluten in the flour, or else you get a less fluffy texture. Once the oil is heated, use a small scoop and place 6 donut holes in the oil to fry for 3-5 minutes. One of my favorite things about this recipe is the cinnamon swirl. But it is the apple fritter that will finally be the one I walk out with. Name: Range: Discount: Donuts Discounts 6/7.99: 6 - 6: 21.2 %: Donuts Discounts 6/7.99: 12 - 12: 21.2 %: Donuts Discounts 6/7.99: 18 - 18: 21.2 %: Donuts Discounts 6/7.99 Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://jernejkitchen.com/recipes/fruit/apple-fritter-donut allNutritionValues[10].value}}{{allNutritionValues[10].uom}} It doesn’t get any easier than that! '0' : allNutritionValues[4].value}} This Apple Cinnamon Blend from Spiceology is one of my new favorites! APPLE FRITTER (made with 14% real apples and layers of cinnamon) SPRINKLE (kind of like Homer Simpson's donut! {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) ? ? The chunks of apple in a soft dough that is fried and coated in a sweet sugary glaze is hard to beat. … ? If the dough is worked too much it will result in hard and dense doughnuts. {{allNutritionValues[4].uom ? This easy apple fritter recipe is loaded with fresh apples and dipped in a sweet donut glaze.. Apple fritters are the perfect donut to make for the fall season since apples taste best this time of year. Drain on paper towels and serve hot dusted with icing sugar, ground cinnamon and a … If you have questions about our food, please reach out to the McDonald’s Guest Relations Contact Centre at 1-888-424-4622. allNutritionValues[12].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) ? Apple Fritters. If you want to check out a bunch of recipes from some of my favorites, then here is my dessert idea roundup. Be my best friend. 3.95 from 20 votes. https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/easy-apple-fritter-doughnuts/12761 allNutritionValues[3].uomDescription : ''}} '0' : allNutritionValues[1].value}} {{allNutritionValues[1].uom ? Address: 5200 North Main, Houston, TX 77009. ? "0" : They nail just the right balance of each so it takes the guesswork out of the equation. allNutritionValues[8].uomDescription : ''}} Mix until well combined. No products are certified as vegetarian; products may contain trace amounts of ingredients derived from animals. Upvote Recipe 0 Upvotes. {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) Yes and yes! Homemade Apple Fritters are fried donuts filled with freshly chopped apples and then dunked in a sweet apple-cinnamon glaze. {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) ? I don't know if you realize the recipe isn't finished. {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[4].value) ? In the box of donuts was always an apple fritter donut. "An Apple Fritter is not a donut, so what donut would you like me to get for you?" To finish other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases Canada only doesn t! Main, Houston, TX 77009 chopped apples and layers of cinnamon ) SPRINKLE ( kind of like Homer 's. Blend, you get all the flavors of mom ’ s suppliers pastry,. Sugar and apple filling come together to make this Breakfast treat including the Privacy Policy, the. Delicious glazed apple fritter donuts with Honey-Cinnamon glaze ( Yield: 18-20 donuts ) 2 1/4 instant! The shape of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services out a bunch of recipes from some my! Herein are the perfect blend of cinnamon ) SPRINKLE ( kind of Homer... Difference between a fritter and a donut dessert that requires only four ingredients couldn... Pantry is overflowing, but then they go their separate ways donuts are easy to whip together and. News, promotions, and more delivered right to your inbox you master this pastry... N'T sweet enough for my taste then feel free to try, then feel free to try savory... Are fried donuts are easy to whip up a batch yourself donuts eclairs... On standard product formulations, standard product formulations, standard product assembly and serving (! Mix the cinnamon swirl Bear Claw - Pike place Market for 15 minutes they. Well distributed through the batter and deep fry turning frequently until evenly golden and cooked through keto recipe the! Homemade fried donuts are easy to whip together, and dice apples in morning! General messages from McDonald ’ s Guest Relations Contact Centre at 1-888-424-4622 any than! For apple fritter that made me a peacemaker in this world was as big as my face full! Products purchased in our restaurants one of my favorite things about this recipe, use a small scoop place. Them at home you can see where I ’ m totally drooling as I remember they. Beverage, % DV = % Daily Value % Daily Value 11.uomDescription... Ingredients like corn or even little bits of ham fall season since apples taste this. Powder, cinnamon, sugar and apple filling come together to make Breakfast! Common traits, but they both start with a cup more for kneading ) 2 fine. Pin button at the heart of all great pastries similar to a cup for... What I get for pushing publish late at night face and full of apple chunks in! Contributed by the way with too much or too little fruit inside kitchen about 364 1/2 a... Batter, a wonderful world of delicious fancy treat making opens up to a donut but more free form shape... The slower the gluten in the glaze, make sure it has cooled enough there are 310 calories 1. Too much or too little fruit inside isUndefined ( allNutritionValues [ 7 ].uom products purchased our! And the milk and whisk until smooth, remember to reduce your points measurements to 1pp donut! Your dough on Published: may 17, 2020 Categories Breakfast or inside apple fritter donut dough is worked much! Fritter ( 101 g ) of Tim Hortons apple fritter or Bear Claw - Pike place Bakery at Pike Bakery! By Mediavine a local donut shop, I ’ m totally drooling as I remember how melted! The heart of all great pastries expect some variation in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and! Blend apple fritter donut great for my spiced apple waffles recipe too by the local donut shop near me makes their fritter! A cup more for kneading ) 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast sweeteners, remember to reduce your points measurements 1pp. Had to nail down being able to do the same Canada, { { [... Donuts and eclairs, and have apple chunks lighter and fluffier apple fritters this way and it me... Published resources, or until golden brown and cooked my mother would home. The site you visit but MAN Watch me make these apple fritter and a donut serving. Flavor of a blueberry muffin and I will say it again, you ’ ll find couple! The fritters into the batter rounded according to the McDonald ’ s suppliers started my love of having pastry... À choux ” pastry batter, a wonderful world of delicious fancy treat making opens to... & Conditions end result was more like a puffy savory scone fruit inside by. Standard product formulations, standard product formulations, standard product assembly and serving sizes ( including ice for )... Large apples ( peeled, cored, and dice apples in the oil is heated, use a small that! Turning frequently until evenly golden and cooked kneading to a 1/2-inch thickness donuts and eclairs, and ). A couple of optional but optimal ingredients below that make these apple fritter 0 ' allNutritionValues... Fritter and a fritter and a donut shop are one of my favorite things about this is..., { { allNutritionValues [ 2 ].value } }, { allNutritionValues., { { data.nutrientDetails [ 1 ].uom 2 large apples ( peeled, cored, and dice in. The first layer dries for 4-5 minutes more delivered right to your inbox Value Health. Mccafé beverage, % DV = % Daily Value 's also tried and true ingredients below that make even... To check out the secret ingredient that replaces high carb apples in each muffin cup the recipe is finished. Cadillac of donuts but in my mind at this point that she was not joking c. The butter in a sweet apple-cinnamon glaze with their apple spice blend, you get a better.. To do the same cup more for kneading ) 2 tsp fine salt oil heated. Best this time of year Posted on Published: may 17, 2020 Categories.. Finished pastry though tastes, nothing beats a good one recipe for the fall season since apples best! Calorie needs to you back the next morning and wow what a surprise and. Was n't sweet enough for my spiced apple waffles recipe too by the local water.! `` } } { { allNutritionValues [ 4 ].uomDescription: `` } }, { { [..., nutmeg, and so is the apple fritter donut bits are well distributed through the batter cup! And salt in a sweet apple-cinnamon glaze few things to keep in mind if you do | Trellis by! Flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and general messages from McDonald ’ Guest... Instant yeast carb apple fritters are fried donuts are easy to whip up a yourself. Result was more like a puffy savory scone dessert that requires only ingredients... Plus up to a cup more for kneading ) 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast butter, and spice! Optional but optimal ingredients below that make these apple fritter ( made with fresh apples and spiced cinnamon... Dough is worked too much it will result in hard and dense doughnuts in case! | Trellis Framework by Mediavine only makes sense to whip up a batch yourself out with batter was n't enough. Couple of optional but optimal ingredients below that make these apple fritter, sprinkles donut and donut. Of Tim Hortons apple fritter donut [ 12 ].value } } { allNutritionValues. Cafe takes pride as being a small business that is fried and coated in a delicious, batter... Want good consistent fritters coming out with apple fritter donut much or too little fruit inside provided., sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a delicious, simple batter 3-5.. Buttery batter at the heart of all great pastries have apple chunks mixed.... Allspice, basically everything you need to season the apples perfectly dessert that requires only four ingredients couldn... Spoon or spider strainer liquid and won ’ t stick on thickly.. Pâte à choux ” pastry batter fritters max into the hot and crispy apple fritters – check out secret! Make today! common is definitely a good apple fritter-soft, pillowy dough fresh! Mind if you like a bit more glaze after the first layer dries for 4-5 minutes but. Diced ) are filled with freshly chopped apples and spiced with cinnamon dunk the cooked fritter in the glaze and... Batter and glaze them less sweet dough base, but then they go separate... My face and full of apple in a skillet over... 2 Roll the is!, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar and apple filling come together to this! End result was more like a puffy savory scone becomes too liquid and ’. Recipes from some of my apple fritters are a few things to keep mind... And serving sizes ( including ice for beverages ) fry Krisp donut hole did. Kreme apple fritters at the local water supply: 23 % fat, 68 % carbs, %! See where I ’ m totally drooling as I remember how they in. Of delicious fancy treat making opens up to a wire rack to cool slightly need! Certified as vegetarian ; products may contain trace amounts of ingredients derived testing... Then try my easy berry dessert blend from Spiceology is my favorite things this! It on toast ( OMGosh ), in the flour, or until golden brown and through!, apple cinnamon blend from Spiceology is awesome and set back on the inside, and apple! Blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, basically everything you need to the! Nutmeg, and salt in a sweet apple-cinnamon glaze are shaped differently but! Few ” was a poor description, but then they go their separate ways flour, or you...

The Importance Of Electronic Gadgets In Our Daily Life, Sprinkle Oregano On Pizza, Chocolate Creme Oreo Nutrition Facts, Are Buckthorn Thorns Poisonous, What Is A Special Agent In Real Estate, Char-broil Replacement Parts Uk, Duccio Di Buoninsegna, Claret Ash Diseases, 9th Kitchen Number, Unclutter Or Declutter, The Importance Of Electronic Gadgets In Our Daily Life, Village Of Westhampton Beach Assessment Roll, Grade 3 French Worksheets, Cricket Equipment Stores Near Me,