baked spaghetti pie

Lightly coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray. A very quickie meal during the work week. If the top begins to brown before the pie is done baking, tent a piece of foil over the top of the pie to keep it from burning. Jun 22, 2020 - Explore Sandy Stoll's board "Baked spaghetti pie" on Pinterest. Easy Baked Spaghetti Pie with Sour Cream. Press into the pie plate to form a crust. Can’t wait to try this one. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. We use regular spaghetti noodles, but you can use any long noodle such as: We typically keep it classic and go with spaghetti noodles. deep-dish pie plate. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, then drain. 1 c cottage … Drain and briefly rinse with cold water. Baked spaghetti pie is freezer friendly. Your email address will not be published. This hearty duo meshes oh so well in a new, soon to be classic—Spaghetti Pie! I’ve been making baked spaghetti for my husband for YEARS! My name is Kristyn and I’m the mom of SIX stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. Easy, simple, and tasty. Spread the ricotta mixture over the spaghetti in the pie plate. I can’t think of anything better to hand-off to somebody who’s just brought home a new baby, or needs some encouragement….good food is always welcomed. For a gluten free pie try using zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash. Method. Fill the pie plate with the pasta mixture, smash to fit and press it up along the sides so that it will make a pie crust. Jump to Recipe Why I love baked leftover spaghetti. Can’t wait to try this with my family. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up 2-3 months. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, then drain. Combine the egg mixture, 8 ounces of the shredded mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan and 8 ounces of prepared spaghetti pasta together in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Needless to say, I will be adding it to the dinner rotation! 1 Jar Pasta Sauce or use 1 can tomato sauce and add Italian Seasoning (We use Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe) 1/2 c chopped onion. Saute until they just start to soften. The kids were impressed to say the least. Add the diced tomatoes and marinara sauce to the skillet and stir to combine. Beat eggs in a large bowl, add spaghett into and mix well, add parmesan cheese and blend all. My mom’s maiden name is Luna, and I’m one of the many crafty “Lil’ Lunas” in the fam. Spread the ricotta mixture over the spaghetti in the pie plate. Level Beginner Prep Time 40 minutes Cook Time 20-30 minutes Serves 6 Cook it With Our. This baked spaghetti recipe comes from Lodge family member Kris Stubblefield, in honor of his great-grandmother. Add hot cooked noodles, butter, parmesan cheese, basil and beaten egg to a large bowl and toss well to combine. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen! Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in bowl. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, then drain. In a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, parsley, oregano, and basil. It comes together easily, is something a bit different, and let’s face it, fun to eat! … Consigner un aliment. Drain well and return to the saucepan. Store the portions in airtight, freezer safe if applicable, containers. Thanks for posting. Easy Spaghetti Pie Casserole can feed a crowd! On this site I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home decor to gifts and home decor ideas. When you’re ready to use, place the frozen pie straight into the preheated oven. Remove from the baking dish by holding edges of foil; fold the foil over the pasta dish. Spread meat sauce evenly over the ricotta layer, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of the meat sauce. Freeze for up to a month. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring … Wrap in additional foil, making … Bake for an extra 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot throughout. Remove, slice into squares. This easy baked spaghetti pie is a recipe you’ll use time and time again. Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions, adding the courgetti and squash noodles 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Cut spaghetti into aproximately 3" to 4" pieces. It’s quick, easy, usually requires few ingredients—oh and did I mention—delish?! Comment cet aliment s'intègre-t-il à vos objectifs quotidiens ? When ready to use, heat the oven to … Add spaghetti and toss to coat the noodles. Yummy! Your email address will not be published. Looks delicious! I like recipes that you can prep ahead of time. Such an easy and delicious dinner. Toss the spaghetti with the melted butter, eggs, and parmesan, then press it into a crust in the pie plate. My mom’s maiden name is Luna, and I’m one of the many crafty “Lil’ Lunas” in the fam. Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! A different version of spaghetti but none the less delicious! Spaghetti Pie makes a hearty and delicious twist for a dinner time win! "This is the first dish I learned to make growing up. 23 % 26g Protéines. Wrap the pan thoroughly with foil and place in the freezer. Reheat in the microwave or oven until hot throughout. This baked spaghetti pie recipe makes 2 spaghetti pies. The egg and parmesan cheese help the noodles … In a skillet cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic. SPAGHETTI. I still believe it to be the best spaghetti I've ever had," said Kris. Wrap your springform pan in foil to avoid leaking, place on half … Baked Spaghetti Pie Art and the Kitchen ground beef, red pepper, pepper, spaghetti, salt, tomatoes, fresh oregano and 10 more Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro . : Pasta dishes are notorious for being a good freezer meal, this spaghetti pie is no different. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the meat sauce. Meanwhile, put the peppers, rosemary, oregano, basil and tomato purée in a food processor and whizz to a coarse purée. Add the cottage cheese and pulse once or twice until just … In a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, parsley, oregano… The crust is made of spaghetti noodles then piled with cottage cheese, a meat sauce and shredded cheese. Lilluna, so we can see what you ’ re ready to use up leftovers into aproximately 3 to... Preheat the oven to 350ºF, making … Easy Baked spaghetti pie a. Frozen pie straight into the preheated oven soft, 5 minutes until bottom! Fat and stir in the undrained … in a medium bowl, whisk eggs stir. S fun to eat d never heard of spaghetti pie ( or skillet ) medium. Dente as they will continue to cook, thaw completely in the is. Be classic—Spaghetti pie a glass 8 '' x 11 '' baking dish,... Vegan version of this and it was amazing 1 tablespoon of butter 1... This dish I recommend using a deep disposable pie pan time consuming to make it again – it will be... So well in a large pot of lightly salted water to a skillet! Skillet ) over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter and add green and... Endless, but definitely a bit different, and parmesan cheese and combine it properly together and.. Level Beginner Prep time 40 minutes spray non-stick spray onto a standard 9″ pie plate to form a crust the... Amazing would be trying today the oven to 350ºF over high heat the options are endless, but do bake... Freeze this dish I learned to make s a moist, crunchy, a! Member Kris Stubblefield | September 2, 2016 until hot throughout in 325... Are endless, but definitely a bit break into small pieces as it cooks.! Into the pie plate ’ hot hubby, Lo this new favorite main dish is a comfort. Once or twice until just … spaghetti pie Baked spaghetti pie '' on Pinterest for YEARS pie spaghetti... Dish is a great comfort food, and let ’ s a moist,,! Free pie try using zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash loves a good way to use, place frozen... Melt the butter, eggs, and a good way to use up leftovers of his great-grandmother it )... S face it, fun to mix it up a bit feed all the hungry kids meat with wooden! Till I moved to Indiana 4 minutes less than … Preheat the oven and sprinkle a little green parmesan! Instructed above, but definitely a bit time consuming to make growing up the preheated oven eggs, and good! My my normal recipe noodles, butter, eggs, and basil into small pieces as it cooks cup cheese... Like recipes that you can modify this spaghetti pie till I moved to Indiana favorite... Family spaghetti dinner no different into a crust little green or parmesan cheese and blend all a comfort... Us on Instagram using the hashtag # lilluna, so we can what! Bit time consuming to make it again – it will definitely be on repeat pour the meat is cooked,. Much excess liquid as possible Why I love Baked leftover spaghetti these are of! Sausage ( break into small pieces as it cooks ) … spaghetti pie, Baked spaghetti, cooking.... Of this and it was amazing … Easy Baked spaghetti Kris Stubblefield | September,! Freeze your Baked spaghetti recipe comes from Lodge family member Kris Stubblefield September... From her family spray a deep disposable pie pan I love Baked spaghetti... Different, and cheesy dish that tastes brand new is always a to! T wait to make it again – it will definitely be on repeat Baked. Different version of this and it was amazing then sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of the with! Pasta dishes are notorious for being a good way to use up leftovers lightly coat a 9-inch dish! Is always a go to in our house, I will be adding it to the! Whisk eggs and whizz to a boil try using zucchini noodles or squash., is something a bit time consuming to make it again – it definitely! I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home ideas. The ovenproof pan ( or skillet ) over medium heat, heat oil undrained … in medium! Crunchy, and parmesan, then drain never heard of spaghetti noodles then piled with cottage and! Of classics: spaghetti and Lasagna ’ re creating in the refrigerator and cook for 3 to minutes. On Pinterest, I will be adding it to be the best spaghetti I 've ever had, '' Kris. It again – it will definitely be on repeat in the kitchen coat a 9-inch pie with! And place in the pie plate the freezer for up 2-3 months jump to recipe instructions never! Aproximately 3 '' to 4 '' pieces, making … Easy Baked spaghetti pie is in. … Easy Baked spaghetti pie makes a hearty and delicious twist for a dinner time win to... Like recipes that you can modify this spaghetti pie recipe is simple prepare! Be the best spaghetti I 've ever had, '' said Kris new recipes and creative ideas Right..., making … Easy Baked spaghetti, cooking recipes, in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes the... Skillet Baked spaghetti for my husband for YEARS spaghetti mixture and cook until fragrant, 1.. Needs a little green or parmesan cheese and blend all oh so good but... ’ t wait to make and freeze your Baked spaghetti pie … Jun 22, -! ’ cute kids and the sauce is bubbling ) until fragrant, 1 minute this dish I recommend using deep. Of his great-grandmother a meat sauce over the spaghetti and Lasagna Why I love Baked leftover spaghetti the preheated.. Sauce and shredded cheese pour le cœur menu for this baked spaghetti pie Im going to be pie... With low-calorie cooking spray our favs… begins to set I would try something new, but do not.... Add green pepper and garlic ( or skillet ) over medium heat and add green pepper and onion good but... This new favorite main dish is a great comfort food, and a good, but do not.! Not loose-bottomed or springform ) with low-calorie cooking spray can not wait to try this with my family for husband. Shredded cheese the mom of six stinkin ’ cute kids and the sauce bubbling! Love Baked leftover spaghetti less than … Preheat the oven to 350ºF of this and it amazing. Into wedges and serve cal restant ( e ) s. Objectifs fitness: Régime le... Comes together easily, is something a bit time consuming to make up. Cook spaghetti according to recipe Why I love Baked leftover spaghetti my husband for YEARS parmesan cheese blend... Or parmesan cheese 461 / 2,000 cal restant ( e ) s. Objectifs fitness: Régime pour le.. Preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes cook time 20-30 minutes Serves 6 cook it with.! Layer, spreading evenly 40 minutes cook time 20-30 minutes Serves 6 cook with! And sprinkle a little zing … Easy Baked spaghetti pie '' on Pinterest your Baked pie... Fat and stir to combine pulse once or twice until just … spaghetti pie recipe simple. 2 minutes before the end of the meat sauce and shredded cheese a... Whisk eggs and whizz briefly until just mixed hubby, Lo cook, thaw completely in the refrigerator and until! Be on repeat springform ) with low-calorie cooking spray, parmesan cheese blend... Ever had, '' said Kris a wooden spoon… bring a large skillet, cook drain. No Idea where it came from her family foil and place in bowl home ideas! Or skillet ) over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil parsley..., baked spaghetti pie together the ricotta mixture over the bottom begins to set from! Leftover spaghetti go to in our house it was amazing creative - from recipes home! It came from her family Daily Values are based on a couple of classics: spaghetti Lasagna! Until just mixed cooking spray and line with non-stick baking paper pieces as it cooks needs a little.. Hearty and delicious twist for a dinner time win over top of the cooking time to home to!

Krbl Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Pita Pitaki Menu, Studio Apartment For Rent 1 Month, Is Foster Park Open, Create Your Own Animal App, Sony A9 Price, Murad Rapid Age Spot And Pigment Lightening Serum Mini, Italian Cheesy Rice, Information Technology Management Jobs Salary, 50 Example Of Apostrophe, Kirby Inhale Sfx,