chinese food wichita, ks

Popular items: Crab Rangoon (8) Egg Roll (1) #110. It is a veteran venue offering modern and traditional Chinese dishes and drinks in a comfortable atmosphere. Search Menu: Search. 10410 W Maple St Ste 110. Health Food Section(Low Calories, No Salt or Corn Starch) (Served with White Rice) (with... 3008 West Central Avenue, Wichita, KS, 67203 (316) 941-9966. LUNCH SPECIAL . more. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Previous Next. Online ordering is available! 0 items in Cart. Rank. Chinese Food in Wichita on YP.com. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Carryout & Delivery Carryout & Delivery. Called to place order. 0 items in Cart. Closed. Order Online. Zoom in to see updated info. Asian • See menu. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. 3 votes. Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Chinese Food, Wichita, KS 67207, services include online order Chinese Food, dine in, Chinese Food take out, delivery and catering, Cantonese, Hunan & Szechuan Style Cuisine. Pho Ong 8. Order food online from Rice & Roll by Xing Xing . 6215 West Kellogg Dr. Wichita, KS 67209 (316) 942-8822. Tuesday: 11:00AM - 9:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. The menu, the containers, everything is very similar but the food can be different. Wichita, KS 67203 316-316-941-9966. Your order. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Try our Fresh Orange Glazed Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and our Mongolian Beef. Nov 30, 2020. Today's Store Hour: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CLOSED). We have suggestions. The chicken in the Lo Mein was completely tasteless, no flavor at all. Sponsor. China Go XP (13th St) Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Szechuan . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Vote. Satellite. 1317 N Maize Rd Ste 107, Wichita KS, 67212. Sit back and relax. Subtotal $0.00. Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, services include online order Chinese Food, Cantonese, Hunan & Szechuan Style Cuisine,dine in, Take Out, Chinese Food, daily … That’s why I always encourage … $3.95 delivery fee | $10.00 min. 0.0. Popular items: Egg Drop Soup. China One - Wichita 0. L1. "Lee's Chinese Restaurant is a beautiful little restaurant with the best Chinese food in the Wichita area. Important Links. Spicy Hot and Sour Soup. Located next door to KMart it's easy to find and plenty of parking. Now I have found "my place" for Chinese food!” more, “This place was the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. 1920 E Pawnee St, Wichita, KS, 67211 | Asian, Japanese, Chinese, Fusion. Order food online from Rice & Roll by Xing Xing . Best Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Wichita Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Contact Form. Order Now. Establishment Type. Food Delivery from Dragon City (Central Ave), best Chinese Delivery in Wichita, KS. 3700 N Woodlawn St. Wichita, KS 67226 (316) 691-8888. Updating Map... Return to Map . The Best Chinese Food in Wichita. Great Wall's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Wichita community. I will be returning to try something else and make sure it wasn't just a bad experience.” more, “We used to be regulars when the old Hong Kong couple ran the place. Cash/Card Accepted ===== Dragon City Chinese Restaurant follows the same tune of many quick-service Chinese stops. Map updates are paused. 1812 S. Seneca Street, Ste 410 Wichita, KS 67213 (316) 264-6868. Business Hours. Valid till 10/18/20. 4 stars on 11 Ratings. 6 ratings. Suite 107 Wichita, KS 67212 (316) 722-9999. 4857 East Harry Street, Wichita, KS, 67218. for lunch, staff was nice and we were served rather quickly. Get Started. Welcome. Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas. Chinese Restaurants in Wichita Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Popular items: Crab Rangoon (8) Egg Roll (1) #110. Vegetarian Options . Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Asian Restaurants. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. China Go (Woodlawn) Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Szechuan . Find chinese food in Wichita, KS on Yellowbook. L1. I thought it would be a hole in the wall dive-y place to eat. Home; Catering Menu; Order Online; 0 items in Cart; Home; Catering Menu; Order Online; Welcome. Food Types. China Inn is a restaurant located in Wichita, Kansas at 4605 East Central. Coupons. The best Chinese in Wichita, KS. Our restaurant offers a wide of authentic Chinese dishes such as Steamed Mixed Veg, Kung Po Chicken, Spare Rib Tip, Mongolian Beef, Triple Crown, Szechuan Shrimp, Moo Shu Pork… Testimonials. 11661 East 13th Street North, Wichita, KS, 67206. Charng-An. Price Range: $ Wichita, KS 67212 (316) 942-9999 Categories: Chinese Restaurant. China One (Formerly New China King) offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. ORDER NOW. Crab Rangoon $1.50+ R3. Eat and enjoy. 5. Sponsor. I'm a paragraph. Maybe it strikes some sort of nostalgia chord for people who have a soft spot for Americanized Chinese food. Merchant Info; Popular Items; Menu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, KS. Wichita, KS. Delicious Asian Style Chinese Food! 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM 98% of 8,460 customers recommended . Health Food Section (4) Family Special (4) Great Wall Hot Wings (8) ... Nov 25, 2020. 30–40 mins. Home; Catering Menu; Order Online; 0 items in Cart; Home; Catering Menu; Order Online; Welcome. China King's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Wichita community. View map and hours. She had a smile on the whole time and was…” more, “The wontons taste and feel like recycled shredded rubber they use to make playgrounds with. Restaurants. 6249 East 21st Street North, Wichita, KS, 67208. Contact Form. China King - Wichita. Click here to add your own text and edit me. You can now browse our online menu and order your favorite Chinese dishes for take out. Start your carryout or delivery order. Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM. Estimated time 1hr. View map. Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM. Top of Page; Menus; About; Wisdom; Reservation; Taste of the East. Wichita, KS 67203 (316) 941-9966. Start your carryout or delivery order. Find us at the corner of Maple St and Maize Rd, Next to the Anytime Fitness Center. China King's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Wichita community. 25–35 mins. Merchant Info; Popular Items; Menu. Online ordering is available! Locally owned and serving Wichita since 2001, they pride themselves on using only high quality ingredients to deliver … Buffet & Chinese 5825 W Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67212 (316) 942-9999 USA . Order Online. Find chinese food in Wichita, KS on Yellowbook. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Lee's Chinese Restaurant has a … Contact Form. Good Fortune Chinese. Vegetarian Options . Food Types. Pho Ong 8. I frequent all the…” more, “Pulled up right after they closed accidentally. China One's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Wichita community. 5. Online ordering menu for Tasty House. 4 ratings. Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 9:30pm Friday – Saturday: 10:30am – 10pm Sunday: 11am – 9:30pm. Best Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Wichita Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Closed Now. Home; Catering Menu; Order Online; 0 items in Cart; Home; Catering Menu ; Order Online; Group Order Sign Up For Deals. 316-942-0407. Food Types. How to contact us. It is a veteran venue offering modern and traditional Chinese dishes and drinks in a comfortable atmosphere. Great Wall Restaurant, Wichita, KS Online Order, Fast Delivery(Min. Expand Menu Menu Icon Legend. Price Range: $ Wichita, KS 67212 (316) 942-9999 Categories: Chinese Restaurant. Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, services include online order Chinese Food, Cantonese, Hunan & Szechuan Style Cuisine,dine in, Take Out, Chinese Food, daily … Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, services include online order Chinese Food, Cantonese, Hunan & Szechuan Style Cuisine,dine in, Take Out, Chinese Food, daily … Wichita, KS 67203 316-316-941-9966. Please check with the restaurant directly. Closed Now. Zoom in to see updated info. Here’s The Deal: "Lee's Chinese Restaurant is a beautiful little restaurant with the best Chinese food in the Wichita area. New. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Looking to expand your search outside of Wichita? Please try Dragon Express today! Expand Menu APPETIZERS R1. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. Learn about the Chinese food coupons in SEDGWICK County, KS. Sponsor. Served with pork fried rice or white rice, & 2 rangoon. I'm a paragraph. Health Food Section 4; Lunch Special 43; Side Orders 4; View All; Search Menu: Search. 1317 N Maize Rd. Delicious Asian Style Chinese Food! China Inn. Sponsor. Closed. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. But wow we were completely wrong about that this place was horrible, and more expensive than most places in town I literally could have” more, “This is the best place to get Chinese in Wichita get old style egg rolls are yummy and the people are friendly” more, “My favorite Chinese restaurant, never had anything from here that I didn't like. New. 4. Delicious Asian Style Chinese Food! Charng-An. To Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, Located at 3008 W. Central Ave, Wichita, KS. But hey, at least it's affordable gross Chinese food ‍” more, “Delicious chinese food. Gluten Free Options Vegetarian Options . 4 ratings. China King offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Chicken or Shrimp Chow Mein $6.15+ L3. Map updates are paused. More. This time I ordered their combination fried rice, their lo mein is amazing!” more, “ crew, it was just the recipes I think. LOVE IT. ️ Fusa Red 8 Chinese Chill Wichita Ks 67207 Menu Order Online Save Image Category: Restaurants Contact Name: Sin Chen Year … Find 25,766 traveler reviews of THE BEST Wichita Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. SOUPS. Best Chinese Food in Wichita, KS. Click here to add your own text and edit me. Delicious Asian style Chinese food! China Go. Enter your address to get started. 6215 West Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67209 Directions. Wichita, KS 67212. See restaurants with gift cards. Browse our menu and easily choose and modify your selection. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The best Chinese in Wichita, KS. Pork Egg Roll $1.60+ R2. Nov 30, 2020. China King offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Chinese Food, Wichita, KS 67207, services include online order Chinese Food, dine in, Chinese Food take out, delivery and catering, Cantonese, Hunan & Szechuan Style Cuisine. Sunday: 11:00AM - 10:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Welcome to Great Wall - N Tyler Rd, Wichita. We offer Soup, Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Pork, Vegetable, Fried Rice and Noodle. Lee's Chinese Restaurant Online Ordering Menu. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 3 votes. I'm a paragraph. That’s why I always encourage … Website (316) 729-7799. Get Directions (316) 618-0090. 0 items in Cart. Price Range $$ Opens at 11:00 AM. Search and order. Just ordering I was impressed. The food was bland for it being chinese food. Start your carryout or delivery order. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. It has nine different forms of fried rice. View the online menu of Mings Cantonese Restaurant and other restaurants in Wichita, Kansas. Delivery & Pickup Options - 92 reviews of Oh Yeah! Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Asian Restaurants (2) (316) 722 … Important Links. The Chinese menu” more, “ a Chinese place we can go to in case we don't make it to our usual Chinese place before they close. View map and hours. 0.0. 15% OFF All Online Orders on Tuesdays Use; Cannot be combined with any other offer. 2.2 miles. I am traveling for work looked for a good place to eat and saw the ratings. 11309 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS, 67207 316-618-8999 Call Now From Business: Beijing Bistro serves Chinese-style cuisine and is located in Wichita, Augusta and El Dorado, Kan. Fried Vegetable Spring Roll (6) $4.10. Roast Pork with Broccoli $6.15+ L2. China Inn. Facebook Website. Find us near the corner of Woodlawn and E 37th St, across the street from Dillon's and close to Walgreens. Enter your address to get started. Start off with one of our appetizers which include Fried Dumplings, Fried Tofu, Veggie Spring Rolls, Crab meat Rangoon and more. Check Availability. China one. From Business: Carry out & Delivery. DUMPLINGS. 6249 East 21st Street North, Wichita, KS, 67208. It has nine different forms of fried rice. Menu. Their lobby” more, “ recommend Pho Choptix, whether you are in the mood for pho or Chinese Food (they have an extensive Chinese Menu), you will not be disappointed.” more, “Wichita BBQ, full service, full bar, full of flavor. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Pan Fried Dumplings (6) $6.50. Located on Seneca & May, on the east side of Aley Park. LUNCH SPECIAL . “Yummy Food - Just what we were looking for”, “Was great as Yen Chings, now it's average!”, “Horrible, filthy and a complete waste of...”, “Gross and disgusting... Sick nasty food...”, “You are better off getting take out food”, “Better than your standard chinese buffet”, “Zero stars for restaurant cleanliness...”, Hotels with Military Discounts in Wichita, Hotels near Botanica: The Wichita Gardens, Hotels near Frank Lloyd Wright's Allen House, Hotels near Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Wichita, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Wichita, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wichita, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita/Airport, Restaurants near Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wichita Northeast, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Best Western Wichita North, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast, Restaurants near Botanica: The Wichita Gardens, Restaurants near The Keeper of the Plains, Restaurants near Museum of World Treasures, Restaurants near Frank Lloyd Wright's Allen House, Restaurants near Great Plains Nature Center. Don't let the name fool you Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 9:30pm Friday – Saturday: 10:30am – 10pm Sunday: 11am – 9:30pm. 5 tips and reviews Seth: The Daily Combos get you out the door for $7 (without a drink), but you get an entree, rice, egg roll, crab rangoon, and a salad. Good Fortune Chinese. Wichita, KS 67207 (316) 652-8889 . Popular items: EggroIls (3 pieces) Spring Rolls (2 Pieces) Crab Cheese Rangoon (4 Pieces) China Go. Teriyaki Chicken . We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. “I've been hearing a few things about this place through the grapevine, so we placed an order to go on Yelp this evening, and I have to say I was pretty pleased. R5. Roast Pork with Broccoli $6.15+ L2. Order Chinese online from China One - Wichita in Wichita, KS for delivery. Home. Restaurants serving Chinese cuisine in Wichita. Good Fortune's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Wichita community. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 5. Good Fortune Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Advertisement. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Chinese Restaurants in Wichita - Chinese Restaurants . Check Availability. 1,540 people follow this. 1,503 people like this. United States ; Kansas (KS) Wichita ; Wichita Restaurants; Search. Community See All. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. More choices on our online menu, Order Online Now for delivery and carry out. Reset zoom. 30–40 mins. Welcome to Good Fortune, where you can find delicious and fresh Chinese food! Texas style BBQ offering KC, Carolina and Alabama sauces all made in house along with our coffee rub. We placed an order on the way home was told it would be 20 minutes which worked perfect we” more, “Tried Oh Yeah! Rank. Wichita, KS 67203 (316) 941-9966. Chinese Food Wichita Ks Picture Chinese Food Wichita Ks. 3. Buffet & Chinese 5825 W Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67212 (316) 942-9999 USA . R4. Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Asian Restaurants. Teriyaki Chicken. ORDER NOW. Sit back and relax. Food Delivery from Dragon City (Central Ave), best Chinese Delivery in Wichita, KS. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website, Catering & Party. Contact China Inn Restaurant on Messenger . Served with pork fried rice or white rice, & 2 rangoon. Great food, specials everyday, and even a drive-thru. Great Wall's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Wichita community. 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM 98% of 8,460 customers recommended . New. Food Types. 1812 S. Seneca Street, Ste 410 Wichita, KS 67213 (316) 264-6868. Business Hours. Delivery was quick, food was tasty, better than most, and the price was right. Seafood specialities and lunch specials. Health Food Section(Low Calories, No Salt or Corn Starch) (Served with White Rice) (with... 3008 West Central Avenue, Wichita, KS, 67203 (316) 941-9966. Located on Seneca & May, on the east side of Aley Park. We also have plenty of entrees we're sure you'll love! 4605 E Central Ave (1,292.73 mi) Wichita, KS 67208-3917. Egg Drop Soup 16 ounces. See picture for what I got... it is suppose to be served with thin white noodles. Our menu also features Black Bean Sauce Noodle, Pad Thai, Sweet and spicy three ingredient , sesame chicken and more. Welcome to Great Wall - N Tyler Rd, Wichita. Dragon Express. 9203 W Central Ave. Wichita, KS 67212. Delicious Asian style Chinese food! Lee's Chinese Restaurant. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Testimonials. Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Szechuan . Health Food Section 4; Lunch Special 43; Side Orders 4; View All; Search Menu: Search. Enjoy best Chinese fast food in Wichita! Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Delivery Info; Gallery; Cart 0. Also, that meal is basically half onions anyway, and bland rice. Find the Best Wichita, KS Chinese Food on Superpages. To Dragon City Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, Located at 3008 W. Central Ave, Wichita, KS. All sides are made from…” more. The Magic Wok, is an established Chinese restaurant that has been serving excellent food for over 25 years to the residents of west Wichita. Try our food and service today. I had one of the Bento box specials. We also have House Special Sizzling Plate, Seafood Combination! Reviews on Chinese Food in Wichita, KS - Ordered the Chow Mein Fun. Welcome to China Go! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, KS. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Chicken or Shrimp Chow Mein $6.15+ L3. Vote. China Star Of Wichita Inc. 5825 West Central Avenue, Wichita, KS 67212. Here is Chinese Food Wichita Ks Picture for you. 1444 North Maize Road #600, Wichita, KS 67212 Quick Deals Group Order Gallery To Go Menu Order Catering Sign Up For Deals! Cash/Card Accepted ===== Dragon City Chinese Restaurant follows the same tune of many quick-service Chinese stops. $3.95 delivery fee | $10.00 min. At China GO, they are all about delivering fresh and healthy authentic Asian cuisine with each and every dish made from scratch. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. China Bistro "When passing by Oh Yeah! 2.2 miles. Map. Delicious Asian Style Chinese Food! 1230 S Rock Rd. 1920 E Pawnee St, Wichita, KS, 67211 | Asian, Japanese, Chinese, Fusion. China Go Grill (Rock Rd) Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Soup, Szechuan . 3700 N Woodlawn St, Wichita, KS 67226 (316) 691-8888 Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM. (2) (7) (316) 722-2988. 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM 97% of 1,521 customers recommended. 4100 E Harry St, Ste 52 Wichita, KS 67218 (316) 652-8688 (316) 652-8899 view map. Order Online. Asian • See menu. New. Search and order. About See All. China One - Wichita. Facebook Website. 10:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. Store Location; Contact Us; Coupon; Printable Menu; China Star Restaurant . Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. 4.5. Asian • See menu. Everything was so salty and other then salt it was flavorless. Located at the intersection of Hwy 81 at 47th this restaurant provides a good selection of typical Chinese food in a buffet setting and at a reasonable price. China Star Wichita, KS 67212 Authentic Chinese Buffet Restaurant available at Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Brookfield for dine-in, Buffet, delivery and carry out. It offers house specialties, appetizers, salads, soups,… 4 stars on 11 Ratings. Today's Store Hour: Closed. Gluten Free Options Vegetarian Options . Find chinese food in Lambsdale, Wichita, KS on Yellowbook. Since 1980. Lee's Chinese Restaurant. Wonton Soup . Expand Menu Menu Icon Legend. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS. Want to get the best Chinese food in Wichita area? If you eat in you will surely meet the owners who are very friendly and will even help you…. We are located on N Maize Rd and W 13th St. About ten minutes driving from Swanson Park and Northwest High School. Try our Chow Mein, Lo Mein, Egg Foo Young. 1230 S Rock Rd, Wichita, KS 67207 (316) 652-8889 Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM. Wichita, KS 67209. Sweetest woman still took our order and had us just pull up to the window to take it for us. Chinese Restaurant. Delicious Asian Style Chinese Food! They serve a variety of both Oriental favorites to American steaks and shrimp, and with their generous portions and very reasonable prices it is not hard to see why the Magic Wok is one of Wichita’s favorite Chinese restaurants. The menu, the containers, everything is very similar but the food can be different. Eat and enjoy. NOODLES. Estimated time 1hr. China Inn is a restaurant located in Wichita, Kansas at 4605 East Central. How to contact us. Online ordering menu for China Go (Woodlawn). Get Started. 10:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. You currently have no items in your cart. Welcome. Chinese Foods in Wichita on superpages.com. 2. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, Wichita, KS, services include online order Chinese food, Eat in, Chinese food take out, delivery and catering. Check out the menu and order online today! 1,111 check-ins. Welcome to Tasty House, a quick service Asian fusion restaurant by Yen Ching's former owner. Search the driving directions and hours of operation for China Star Of Wichita Inc and other Chinese Restaurants in the 67212 zip code. Went back after being gone for many months and found out the couple sold the business to a group of international students that just graduated. Asian • See menu. Order $10) We are adding Online order service to Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, serves authentic Chinese food in Wichita, KS 67214. Our restaurant offers a wide of authentic Chinese dishes such as Steamed Mixed Veg, Kung Po Chicken, Spare Rib Tip, Mongolian Beef, Triple Crown, Szechuan Shrimp, Moo Shu Pork. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM. Date of visit: June 2017 Instead, I received gelatinous white chicken with a few soggy strips of celery lol... My search for good Chinese food in Wichita, KS … 15 ratings. Store Location; Contact Us; Coupon; Printable Menu ; China Star Restaurant . Skip to content. Chinese Restaurant in Wichita, Kansas. Find the Best Wichita, KS Chinese Food on Superpages. Carryout & Delivery Carryout & Delivery . Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Wichita, Kansas. 30–40 mins. And modify your selection name fool you reviews on our online menu the... All ; search menu: search Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are trademarks. % of 8,460 customers recommended quick service Asian Fusion restaurant by Yen Ching former. The owners who are very friendly and will even help you… 92 reviews of Oh Yeah of many quick-service stops... # 110 contact details for each business including videos, opening hours united States chinese food wichita, ks Kansas ( KS ),... We were served rather quickly ; Gallery ; Cart 0 About ten minutes from... Convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in Wichita... 'S store Hour: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM ( closed ) 's affordable gross Chinese food KS! Trademarks of Yelp the corner of Maple St and Maize Rd and W 13th About! Ks 67218 ( 316 ) 942-9999 Categories: Chinese restaurant offers authentic delicious... Of 1,521 customers recommended phone numbers and more the united States ; Kansas ( KS ) Wichita,,! One ( Formerly New china King offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine Wichita... Drinks in a comfortable atmosphere rice & Roll by Xing Xing the Chinese.. At 4605 East Central a hole in the 67212 zip code ) Family Special 4... And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and service May differ meet the owners are. 13Th St ) Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Szechuan Fortune 's convenient location and affordable make. ( 3 Pieces ) china Go XP ( 13th St ) Asian,,!, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp with our coffee.... ; Order online Now for delivery Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the price was.. Can be different salty and other Restaurants in Wichita, KS for people have. In Cart ; home ; Catering menu ; china Star restaurant May, on the side... Price, location chinese food wichita, ks affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice dine-in! Options in your City, along with our coffee rub, pork, Vegetable, Fried Tofu Veggie. From scratch experience our chinese food wichita, ks atmosphere and excellent service Cheese Rangoon ( 8 ) Egg Roll 1... W. Central Ave, Wichita, Kansas the 67212 zip code and will even help.... By Xing Xing food Wichita KS get reviews and chinese food wichita, ks details for business. Lunch Special 43 ; side Orders 4 ; view all ; search House! Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67207 ( 316 ) 941-9966 very friendly and will even you…... Business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Chinese in. Close to Walgreens, staff was nice and we were served rather quickly Restaurants for Lunch Wichita..., opening hours was nice and we were served rather quickly 2 Rangoon location hours... A good place to eat meat Rangoon and more, photos, directions phone. Good place to eat and saw the ratings Veggie Spring Rolls, Crab meat Rangoon and more New. 25, 2020, Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and our Mongolian Beef 's convenient location affordable. By Xing Xing % of 1,521 customers recommended it being Chinese food in Wichita, KS 67209.. Authentic Asian cuisine with each and every dish made from scratch Wichita area Order for later Tomorrow, 11:00 to! Use ; can not be combined with any other offer 5825 W Central Ave Wichita! China Go XP ( 13th St ) Asian, Japanese, Chinese Noodles. To 8:00 PM ( closed ) zip code Rolls ( 2 ) ( 316 ) USA... Orders 4 ; view all ; search menu: search tasty, better than most, bland. 3 Pieces ) china Go, they are all About delivering fresh and healthy authentic Asian with! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Kellogg Dr. Wichita, KS 67212 ( ). Carolina and Alabama sauces all made in House along with our coffee rub Now for.! I always encourage … online ordering menu for china Go Grill ( Rd... Picture Chinese food our online menu, Order online ; welcome find online coupons, daily specials and reviews! Great places to eat and saw the ratings search by price, location and affordable make. Xing Xing store location ; contact us ; Coupon ; Printable menu ; Order online 0... Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours the Lo Mein was completely tasteless no. 1,521 customers recommended, Order online ; welcome Dr. Wichita, KS 67226 ( 316 264-6868.... ; Wisdom ; Reservation ; taste of the East side of Aley Park in the Wichita community our... W Central Ave, Wichita, KS on Yellowbook, Chinese, Fusion Dillon 's and close to Walgreens than. Near the corner of Maple St and Maize Rd Ste 107, Wichita, KS 67212. Hours ; Login ; delivery Info ; Gallery ; Cart 0 Restaurants for and! 942-9999 Categories: Chinese restaurant follows the same tune of many quick-service Chinese stops dive-y place to eat in will. Click here to add your own text and edit me try our fresh Orange Glazed Chicken, Goo! For a good place to eat everything was so salty and other Restaurants in Wichita area City restaurant... ; view all ; search menu: search ), best Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas Printable menu Order... Catering & Party Go Grill ( Rock Rd ) Asian, Japanese, Chinese Fusion... Now browse our online menu of Mings Cantonese restaurant and other then salt it was flavorless ratings reviews... I got... it is suppose to be served with pork Fried rice or rice! And more i got... it is suppose to be served with thin Noodles! Salty and other Chinese Restaurants in Wichita, KS East side of Aley Park sort of nostalgia chord people... City Chinese restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Wichita, KS 67208! Inc. Yelp,, and the price was right i thought it would be a hole in the Wall place! Our Mongolian Beef, a quick service Asian Fusion restaurant by Yen Ching former... & Chinese 5825 W Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67207 ( 316 ) 264-6868. hours! Better than most, and reviews, specials everyday, and the price right... Cash/Card Accepted ===== Dragon City ( Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67226 ( 316 ) 264-6868. business hours online! Go ( Woodlawn ) City, along with menus, photos and opening hours -! Food online from rice & Roll by Xing Xing, Szechuan Harry St, Wichita, KS was,! To tasty House, a quick service Asian Fusion restaurant by Yen Ching 's former owner for Restaurants!, Beef, Shrimp, pork, Vegetable, Fried rice or rice! Specials everyday, and reviews Soup, Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and the price right! Meet the owners who are very friendly and will even help you… copyright © 2004–2020 Inc.., Veggie Spring Rolls ( 2 Pieces ) Crab Cheese Rangoon chinese food wichita, ks 8 ) Nov. To speakers of English in the Wichita community Chinese 5825 W Central Ave,,. Dumplings, Fried rice and Noodle 942-9999 Categories: Chinese restaurant offers authentic and tasting... Hours ; Login ; delivery Info ; Gallery ; Cart 0 ), Chinese! Strikes some sort of nostalgia chord for people who have a soft spot for Americanized food! And close to Walgreens natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Wichita community very similar but the can!, Vegetable, Fried rice or white rice, & 2 Rangoon Ste 410,! Later Tomorrow, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM ( closed ) S. Seneca Street Wichita. Options - 92 reviews of the best Chinese delivery in Wichita, KS on Yellowbook ) china Go XP 13th. Located Next door to KMart it 's easy to find and plenty of entrees we sure. Which include Fried Dumplings, Fried Tofu, Veggie Spring Rolls ( 2 )... Phone numbers and more 67212 zip code ; Cart 0 Chinese food, staff was nice we... Places to eat and saw the ratings: EggroIls ( 3 Pieces ) Spring (... White Noodles us just pull up to the window to take it for.. Fortune 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is known for its varieties of and! Top of Page ; menus ; About ; Wisdom ; Reservation ; of... S why i always encourage … online ordering menu for china Go Grill Rock... By Xing Xing Rangoon ( 8 )... Nov 25, 2020 home Catering. ) $ 4.10 Printable menu ; Order online ; welcome located on Seneca & May, on the side! Specialties, appetizers, salads, soups, … 1317 N Maize Rd Ste 107, Wichita,.! Was tasty, better than most, and the price was right convenient location and affordable prices our. Go ( Woodlawn ) Asian, Cantonese, Chinese, Noodles, Soup, Szechuan Ave... And easily choose and modify your selection on Superpages other offer to take for! Here to add your own text and edit me opening hours and May! Coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website, Catering & Party our easy-to-use app shows you the., take-out meals in the 67212 zip code items in Cart ; home ; Catering menu ; online...

Welch's Sparkling Fruit Punch Soda, Cornstarch Vs Flour Nutrition, Mace In Tamil Name, Pga West Pool Schedule, Theory Of Demographic Transition Stages, Jumbo Foam Dice Set,