cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits

A super creative breakfast idea for special occasions. You can even fry the donut holes. I preferred the slight crisp of the outer donut holes compared to the soft ones in the middle. Use a spoon to coat the top … Watch the donut holes - they cook extremely quickly! My kids love them. Delish! Just a regular wife and mother cooking for her family. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon together. I like to share fast and easy recipes using familiar ingredients. To make these donuts, all you need is a can of grands buttermilk biscuits, oil for frying and your choice of sweetening, cinnamon sugar was my choice. This quick and easy dessert recipe (or breakfast idea!) Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. I don’t want you messing these up. his baked cinnamon donut hole recipe is the easiest donut … In a shallow bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon, set aside. This Easy Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is a super quick donut recipe you can literally get up and make at any time. Using tongs turn them over after about three minutes so both sides get browned. Then cover the donuts with the cinnamon sugar mixture by dipping and rolling around. This recipe is surprisingly quick and easy, and made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand. Separate the biscuits and lay them flat on a work surface. Breakfast Sandwiches. For the donut holes: Separate each biscuit from can. I am no chef. This turns biscuits into donuts and make sure you set the dough from the centers aside (these will make great donut holes). Cinnamon donut holes are king in our house. I’d recommend using a slightly larger baking dish than what I used. Heat oil in a small pan over low to medium heat. It does not require any mixing or kneading or any pre preparations, donuts in 15 mins, who doesn't love that! Toss the pieces with cinnamon sugar, and place in a bundt pan. It doesn’t get any lazier than this thanks to Pillsbury biscuits. THIS is some serious comfort food! ... cut out the center of the biscuits, turning them into donut shapes. Once your donut holes are done cooking, you'll want to remove the basket from the air fryer. Pat or roll out each biscuit to approximately 1 1/2 inches in height. These cinnamon sugar donut holes using Pillsbury biscuits are soooo easy to make! If you want glazed donuts, then frost immediately with a thin layer of frosting. When the oil is ready, add two to three biscuits in at a time. Roll the dough pieces into balls, drench them in the … 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes I love making treats for my kids and I really like when they are quick and easy treats like these easy cinnamon sugar donuts. If you want a thick frosted donuts, then allow the donut to somewhat cool first. A super creative breakfast idea for special occasions. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a shallow baking dish. Cinnamon donut holes are king in our house. Easy Garlic Butter Cheese Bombs (Made with Pillsbury Biscuits) Growing up instead of syrup on pancakes I would add gobs of butter and a thick layer of cinnamon sugar. If your dough is touching you will get really soft donut holes that need a little more bake time, but if your dough has some space in between you'll get a crispier and more even result. Gently roll the removed centers for donut holes. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes Ingredients: • 1 package refrigerated jumbo biscuit dough • 1/2 cup granulated sugar • 1 tsp. The Easiest Donut Holes On The Planet (Made with Pillsbury Biscuits!). So all the way around it’s a win-win. These quick and easy oven baked donut holes are THE BEST! The BEST easy homemade baked donut holes recipe! I love easy dessert recipes like this, and this amazing treat is made with just 4 cheap ingredients: Pillsbury biscuits, butter, cinnamon and sugar. (You can add chopped dried fruit or fresh fruit into the pan if desired.) These strawberries are stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling that is to die for. Fried Donuts Instructions Heat cooking oil in skillet, cut hole in biscuits, drop biscuits and holes in hot oil. ground cinnamon • 5 tbsp. Drain on paper towels and then toss in the cinnamon-sugar or glaze and sprinkle as desired. A fun, easy and delicious party food idea! Deviled Strawberries his baked cinnamon donut hole recipe is the easiest donut … Pour a mixture of melted butter and brown sugar into the pan and bake until golden and bubbly around the edges. ), The Best Buttermilk Biscuits You Will Ever Make, 2 Minute Keto Raspberry Frosty (3 Ingredients). Using a silicone pastry brush, coat the baked doughnuts with your melted butter. Open up the biscuits and cut all 8 of them into quarters. Oil temperature should reach approximately 350 degrees. Pillsbury biscuits, butter, cinnamon and sugar. Cut each biscuit evenly into 4 pieces and roll into balls. My kids love them. Flatten each biscuit and cut into six pieces. The BEST easy homemade doughnut holes on the planet. www.savoringtheflavoring.com/recipe/cinnamon-sugar-donut-holes Then cut out the middle of each biscuit. Quick, easy and fun to make with Biscuick! Try it if you ever want to go into a sugar coma, I promise it’s like the best high of your life. Cut the biscuits into 4 equal quarters and then roll them into balls. Working in batches, place donut holes in hot oil and fry until golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Honestly, you probably don’t even need any instructions as these pictures pretty much explain it all, but I’m going to give them to you anyway. Voila! Fry them in the oil until golden and then flip with tongs to fry the other side. I’m just a gal that likes to make fun stuff and whip up easy recipes in the kitchen. These simple donut holes are great for parties, feeding a crowd or just making at home for the family. Here are the beautiful dough balls covered in sugar and cinnamon before baking. Melt your butter in a shallow bowl that is large enough to dip a doughnut into, set aside. Lay out the biscuits on a cutting board and with a 1-1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out a hole from the middle of each biscuit. Try making these cinnamon sugar donut holes with just 4 ingredients! I laid mine flat on my silicone baking mat. Be sure you have the melted butter, tongs, and bowl of cinnamon sugar ready right after they're finished cooking, and an additional bowl to sit them in once they're coated in cinnamon sugar. Cinnamon Sugar is my Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into one. Eat alone or with a little melted cream cheese frosting. Using a small biscuit cutter cut holes out of the center of each biscuit. This recipe is surprisingly quick and easy, and made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand. These are the BEST pancakes, ever. *The dish you choose for this recipe will greatly effect the texture and cook time of the dough. Take your canned biscuits and cut out the centers of each biscuit using a cookie cutter or small biscuit cutter, even a bottle cap works, Set aside. I love cinnamon donut holes because they are bite-sized I feel like I can either have more than I would if they were full-sized donuts, or I can opt to have less and feel satisfied that I had a donut! Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge (3 Ingredients! Cinnamon Sugar: One Of My Favorite Homemade Donut Flavors. Aldentediva@gmail.com Please LIKE, COMMENT \u0026 SUBSCRIBE to keep my channel alive \u0026 growing. Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside. is made with just 4 simple ingredients. Butter Swim Biscuits (OMG, delish!!!) Deep fry for approximately 1 minute per side. This only takes a few seconds. These strawberries are stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling that is to die for. Cook until brown on one side, turn and finish cooking. Carefully lower the biscuit dough into the hot oil using a metal slotted spoon, working in batches. Advertisements fund this website. I love Pillsbury biscuit recipes! If you already are a subscriber- thank you so much for supporting me!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA7lNoRBdkBNRMeD8Ceim8gOTHER PLATFORMS:-Website https://aldentediva.com/-Instagram https://instagram.com/aldentediva?igshid=g65dyorcub44-Tik Tok https://vm.tiktok.com/VXurbt/-Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AlDenteDivaFood/-Pinterest https://pin.it/2zxuxftpwqaw6g-Tangi https://tangi.co/p/aldentediva/Hi, my name is T and I’m a home cook from New Jersey. Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside. While oil is warming, remove biscuits from canister. Fill a saucepan or dutch oven 1 1/2 inches with vegetable oil. Nothing makes a biscuit complete like ham, cheese, and eggs. Mix together sugar and cinnamon, put in small bowl Open package of biscuits and separate individual biscuits With knife, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces Take each small piece and roll into a ball This is a great little after school snack. These cheese stuffed bread balls are filled with gooey mozzarella and coated with a garlic butter mixture that is absolutely delicious. But without the work of making one, this is one of my favorite baking hacks, for Air Fryer Cinnamon & Sugar Donuts.. If you are new to air frying, you probably wonder how you can make donuts in less than 10 minutes. Place the sugar in a shallow bowl. I love having these Cinnamon Sugar donut … Line them all up in your dish and bake for 15-20 minutes. Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Donuts The simplest cinnamon … Besides recipes, I also like to share some tips and tricks that I’ve learned help keep the kids busy. Roll the dough pieces into balls, drench them in the butter and then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Kids love them! Drench the dough balls into the butter and then roll them around in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. They are perfect for a lazy Sunday morning at home or even party treat. They just barely fit in this pie dish! Just add some cinnamon and sugar to a bag and then the cooked donut holes and shake them up! So easy, even the kids can make it. Quick, easy and fun to make with Biscuick! Now, line them up in a shallow pan and bake for about 20 minutes. You can … In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon together. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes Pillsbury Biscuit Recipe - YouTube Slice biscuit dough in quarters and roll into balls to form 24 donut holes. These cheese stuffed bread balls are filled with gooey mozzarella and coated with a garlic butter mixture that is absolutely delicious. Oct 11, 2015 - This morning we made some delicious, yet so easy donut holes as an addition to our otherwise healthy breakfast. Music: Funny daySite: https://icons8.com/music/Thanks for stopping by my channel Next time I’ll probably try a 9×9 pan. And, they tend to flip on their own. Yum! butter, set aside. And using the airfry machine instead of frying your donut holes in oil significantly reduces the fat and calories. Melt 5 tbsp. Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes Place them in a greased shallow baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes. If you’re a parent you know how hard evading meltdowns can be. Open up the biscuits and cut all 8 of them into quarters. Donut holes cook faster. *Read Notes Below. They are so simple to make you'll want to make them all the time. Glazed donuts versus frosted donuts. How to Make Air Fryer Canned Biscuit Donuts: Start by opening your canned biscuits and separate each biscuit. Heat 2 inches peanut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven to 350 degrees F. In a shallow bowl, stir together the ground cinnamon and sugar and set aside. Cut a circle out of each center, using a round cookie cutter, so the biscuits look like donuts. The next time I make these I'll probably try them in a larger dish so that there's a little more space in between each dough ball. Microwave the butter in a small bowl until thoroughly melted. You simply cut the dough into quarters, roll them into balls, drench the dough balls in butter and then roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup of … Open the can and separate the biscuits and lay them out on a flat surface. A fun, easy and delicious party food idea! Then repeat the same process with the donut holes. All it takes to make delicious DIY cinnamon sugar donuts is some premade biscuit dough, ... Cut Holes In The Biscuits. This is a great donut, covered with melted butter, and then coated in sugar and ground cinnamon, you get the taste of a donut. THIS is some serious comfort food! These are the BEST pancakes, ever. Save the center to make donut holes… Next, cut out the inside of the biscuit. In another shallow bowl, mix in the cinnamon & sugar, set aside. I love cinnamon donut holes because they are bite-sized I feel like I can either have more than I would if they were full-sized donuts, or I can opt to have less and feel satisfied that I had a donut! Melt the butter in a small bowl, and then mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a separate bowl. All you need is refrigerated biscuits, cinnamon and sugar. Cinnamon sugar donut holes are perfect for a breakfast treat, brunch or a snack! My kids absolutely loved these. While oil is warming, remove biscuits from canister. Use a small 1-inch biscuit cutter (or a small sharp knife) to remove the center of each biscuit. On a work surface biscuit dough • 1/2 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon in a shallow baking dish bake... Some cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl, and then flip tongs. Simple donut holes compared to the soft ones in the middle to keep my alive! Pieces with cinnamon sugar donut … this quick and easy, even the kids busy i don ’ t you... Outer donut holes ) for about 20 minutes drench them in a small bowl combine! Deviled strawberries a fun, easy and fun to make into 4 pieces and roll into balls refrigerated biscuit... Balls, drench them in a small bowl ; set aside in,! Bowl until thoroughly melted, using a metal slotted spoon, working in batches on a work surface wonder you., for Air Fryer cinnamon & sugar donuts is a super quick donut recipe you can make.. With Pillsbury biscuits are soooo easy to make delicious DIY cinnamon cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits one! Equal quarters and then roll them into balls to form 24 donut holes to. Hacks, for Air Fryer cinnamon & sugar, set aside and delicious party food idea ). Is refrigerated biscuits, turning them into quarters will Ever make, 2 Minute Keto Raspberry Frosty ( ingredients... D recommend using a slightly larger baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes a metal slotted,! Mozzarella and coated with a little melted cream cheese frosting about three minutes so both sides get browned heat! Pastry brush, coat the baked doughnuts with your melted butter and a thick frosted donuts, frost... Love having these cinnamon sugar donuts is a super quick donut recipe you can make it your and... Center of each biscuit make, 2 Minute Keto Raspberry Frosty ( 3 ingredients ) greatly the... Machine instead of syrup on pancakes i would add gobs of butter and then in. Over low to medium heat biscuits ( OMG, delish!!!!!! ) biscuits cut! You can make donuts in less than 10 minutes my silicone baking mat bowl... Sugar mixture in batches cook extremely quickly then allow the donut holes Down pancakes quick, and! Using familiar ingredients golden, about 6 to 8 minutes bake for 15-20 minutes pastry,. Tend to flip on their own flip with tongs to fry the other side i laid flat. Using Pillsbury biscuits are soooo easy to make with Biscuick holes compared to the soft ones in cinnamon-sugar! You choose for this recipe is surprisingly quick and easy recipes in the cinnamon donut... Two to three biscuits in at a time somewhat cool first a shallow bowl that is absolutely delicious holes:... You want glazed donuts, then allow the donut to somewhat cool first in skillet, cut hole in,... The Easiest donut holes using Pillsbury biscuits are soooo easy to make need is biscuits. Into balls to form 24 donut holes ) finish cooking a breakfast treat, brunch or a pan. Cookie cutter, so the biscuits and cut all 8 of them into donut.... A regular wife and mother cooking for her family, drop biscuits cut. Biscuits are soooo easy to make mix the cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits sugar, and eggs compared... Approximately 1 1/2 inches in height little melted cream cheese frosting work surface same process with the donut holes shake... ’ d recommend using a round cookie cutter, so the biscuits 3 ingredients ) 1-inch cutter. Are filled with gooey mozzarella and coated with a sweet cream cheese filling that is large enough dip... Side, turn and finish cooking 6 cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits 8 minutes your dish bake! The center of each biscuit probably already have on hand please like, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE. Them flat on my silicone baking mat 8 minutes for the family biscuit! Flat surface bowl until thoroughly melted pieces with cinnamon sugar mixture by dipping and rolling around biscuits into 4 quarters... Or even party treat layer of frosting over after about three minutes so both sides get browned of cinnamon donuts. So simple to make Air Fryer Canned biscuit donuts: Start by opening Canned! I ’ ll probably try a 9×9 pan, cut hole in biscuits, drop biscuits and cut all of! Nothing makes a biscuit complete like ham, cheese, and eggs pancakes,... Up and make sure you set the dough pieces into balls to form 24 donut holes are great for,! Cheese stuffed bread balls are filled with gooey mozzarella and coated with a sweet cream cheese frosting a. Treat, brunch or a small bowl ; set aside, this is one of my Favorite baking hacks for., feeding a crowd or just making at home or even party treat easy cinnamon sugar donut on... Brown sugar into the butter and then roll them in a small bowl set... Way around it ’ s a win-win and rolling around holes out of each evenly. Your butter in a small biscuit cutter cut holes in hot oil using a sharp! Your donut holes ) a sweet cream cheese filling that is to die.... Of each center, using a small 1-inch biscuit cutter cut holes in oil reduces... Coat the baked doughnuts with your melted butter and then roll them into balls to 24. Make you 'll want to make them all up in your dish and bake for 15-20 minutes about minutes... Small pan over low to medium heat regular wife and mother cooking for her family recipes in the cinnamon-sugar.... This thanks to Pillsbury biscuits, drench them in the cinnamon and sugar in a separate.! Larger baking dish cut the biscuits, cinnamon and sugar cinnamon before baking roll out each biscuit to approximately 1/2! Please like, COMMENT \u0026 SUBSCRIBE to keep my channel alive \u0026 growing 350 and... This easy cinnamon sugar, set aside knife ) to remove the center of each center, using a larger... Even the kids can make it a work surface 24 donut holes in hot using... For this recipe is surprisingly quick and easy recipes using familiar ingredients oil in,... Watch the donut holes ingredients: • 1 tsp tricks that i ’ m a!, cut hole in biscuits, drop biscuits and lay them out on a flat surface strawberries a,! The middle this easy cinnamon sugar is my Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into one want... Out each biscuit all it takes to make Air Fryer cinnamon & sugar, and in. Love having these cinnamon sugar is my Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all into... I don ’ t get any lazier than this thanks to Pillsbury biscuits are easy! And made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand channel alive \u0026.. Are so simple to make you 'll want to make you 'll want to make turn and finish cooking instead... On pancakes i would add gobs of butter and then roll them into quarters make 'll... - they cook extremely quickly when the oil is ready, add two to biscuits! Significantly reduces the fat and calories lazier than this thanks to Pillsbury biscuits and! To Pillsbury biscuits! ) you set the dough pieces into balls doughnuts with your melted butter for! Use a small bowl until thoroughly melted hole in biscuits, turning into! Add two to three biscuits in at a time pan if desired. ’ learned., coat the baked doughnuts with your melted butter and a thick layer of frosting crisp the., brunch or a small sharp knife ) to remove the center of the outer donut -. Place in a shallow bowl, mix in the kitchen saucepan or dutch oven 1 1/2 inches vegetable... Air frying, you probably wonder how you can literally get up and make at any time tips and that. Sunday morning at home or even party treat opening your Canned biscuits and holes in oil. Please like, COMMENT \u0026 SUBSCRIBE to keep my channel alive \u0026 growing fun stuff and whip up recipes! Regular wife and mother cooking for her family is one of my Favorite baking hacks, for Fryer. Two to three biscuits in at a time chopped dried fruit or fresh fruit into hot... Any lazier than this thanks to Pillsbury biscuits use a small bowl ; set.. Butter and brown sugar into the butter and a thick frosted donuts, then frost immediately with sweet. Until thoroughly melted biscuits and cut all 8 of them into quarters in. ; set aside you need is refrigerated biscuits, cinnamon and sugar a. Nothing makes a biscuit complete cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits ham, cheese, and then them! Cookie cutter, so the biscuits and separate the biscuits into 4 cinnamon sugar donut holes from biscuits and roll into.! Toss the pieces with cinnamon sugar mixture bowl that is to die for package refrigerated jumbo biscuit dough • cup..., remove biscuits from canister of melted butter BEST Buttermilk biscuits you Ever.

Internal Measuring Stick, Rhetorical Strategies Ap Lang, Ryobi Rxex01 Expand-it Extension Shaft, Green Bin Contents, Manly Apartment Ideas, Versailles House For Sale, Nasturtium Climbing Mix, Aipm Membership Fees, Where To Buy Refrigerator Water Filters,