crkt homefront for sale

The breakdown of the knife is simple and a plus you don't see on most blades. The beauty of the knife is something many people overlook . All CRKT knives and tools are built incorporating … Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. … Akari designer Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico, strives to create knives with an unparalleled level of design and function, using ever-evolving techniques and materials. Popular designs are available from Ken Onion, Lucas Burnley, Jesper Voxnaes, and more while CRKT… 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome), Columbia River CRKT 270GKP Homefront Flipper 3.502" AUS8 Plain Bl…, Columbia River CRKT K251TXP 25th Anniversary Edition Homefront Fl…, Columbia River CRKT K260KKS Homefront Tactical Flipper 3.427" Bla…, Columbia River CRKT 250KXP Homefront EDC Flipper 3.539" Stonewash…, Columbia River CRKT K265CXP Homefront Hunter Flipper 3.566" Satin…. Save this search. Very nice deep carry clip. of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions. I have had the CRKT homefront for about a year about once a month I have to take a SOS pad to the blade to get rid of surfers rust. opening knife from our company. get one now if you don't have one already. CRKT HomeFront Knives Limited Edition has been discontinued by CRKT and is no longer available. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. exceptions: By signing and submitting this form, you (KnifeCenter, Inc Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. This Homefront EDC model is equipped with a stonewashed blade and a black GRN handle. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. It has an impressive Ken Onion design that resembles the classic WWII folding knife with a useful modern update. Prices are subject to change without notice. Making cobblers, cutting apples, cutting rope, opening boxes. to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government Sale. Crkt Homefront for sale here at Blade HQ. CRKT (COLUMBIA RIVER KNIFE & TOOL) ... CRKT Homefront EDC Knife, GRN Handle, Field Strip Technology, Ken Onion Design. I just can't help but think that it would be better with out the field strip system. A must have in the edc rotation. By using this site, you accept our. The blade has a gorgeous finish and a strong yet attractive . The crkt sale … CRK251TXP: K251TXP Titanium Homefront Folder Columbia River. The new Homefront™ knife is the first CRKT® knife to feature "Field Strip" technology. The CRKT Homefront offers a classic folding knife design featuring an innovative field stripping technology. the unique and new field strip is awesome. Probably one of the best feeling knives I've ever use. it's great for hunting and EDC. subdivision of a State or Territory; to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made It is perfect now. Free shipping for many products! My only wish would be a better blade steel. Add to Cart. Not finding what you're looking for? Blade centering and lock up is perfect even after several breakdowns. Excellent investment, buy it! You could definitely do worst. Second the field strip can be bothersome in 2 ways. It has an impressive Ken Onion design that resembles the classic WWII folding knife with a useful modern update. Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following Save crkt homefront 25th to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. It’s not a spectacular knife but the action is smooth when clean. This breakthrough design allows you to dissemble and clean the knife in the field without the need for tools. This in … Only 1 left in stock - … This … They also shipped it free of charge which was cool. It's a good sturdy knife that handles any general task I throw at it. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. CRKT … This is an amazing knife. Sometimes it will catch on my pants causing the knife to start to come apart. I really like the field strip system on the Homefront. 6061 aluminum handles provide a sturdy, lightweight frame. I have to say Ken Onion did an excellent job designing this blade with the aluminum handles to the Aus 8 steel, superb in every way. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Buy Homefront Series, Designed and innovated by Ken Onion, the Homefront is the first CRKT flipper to feature Field Strip technology allowing you to take the knife apart without any tools so it is always … Keep your knife functioning at full capacity with the Homefront field strip knife. This is by far the best knife I own. Cancellations are not possible once the engraving process has begun. The CRKT Homefront offers a classic folding knife design featuring an innovative field stripping technology. $64.79 $71.99. To do right by this momentous occasion, they are celebrating with a limited run of 500 premium 25th Anniversary Italian Homefront … Rating: ... K251TXP HOMEFRONT™ - CRKT 25TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION. Very nice fit and finish other than that. Bid History for CRKT Homefront Knife (Anchorage, AK) Auction Start Date: 05/29/19 7:56 PM ET Auction End Date: 06/05/19 7:56 PM ET Asset ID: 13781 Number of Bids: 13. CRKT Knife K251TXP Homefront 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Ken Onion Design. This mean combat-ready remake of your grandpa’s classic WWI folder has got an impressive secret.The Homefront™ Tactical is among the first in our fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here. CRKT M21-14SFG EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Special Forces Everyday Carry, Black Serrated Edge Blade, Veff Serrations, Automated Liner Safety, Dual Hilt, G10 Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip. pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4. Reference CRKT's Video above for more information. Make Offer - CRKT Homefront, Drop Point, 3.5" Folding Blade, Field Strip Tech - K270GKP AUS-8. The fit and finish is noticeably better than the budget CRKTs I've used in the past, you can tell they stepped it up for this one. But it just isn't as tight as it would be with a standard flipper setup. The field strip works great and it looks so good. CRKT means Quality. opening knives from KnifeCenter, Inc meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. It is a great looking knife almost don't want use it. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. The action is solid and the overall feel of the knife is good. 24 watchers. I barely even noticed that I had it on me at all. This is what a quarter century of Confidence in Hand looks like. Love the design and functionality. it's got great steel that stays sharp. Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), is a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories founded in 1994. Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. I Love the profile of the blade and the handle of this knife. Feels good in hand. CRKT Fossil Ikoma Design Pocket Knife. It might look like your grandpa’s classic WWII knife, but it’s got an impressive secret.The new Homefront™ knife is the first in our fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. This function works well and turns this knife from a work of art to a powerful tool perfect for the outdoors and every day use . This breakthrough design allows you to dissemble and clean the knife in the field without the need for tools. Add to Cart. The field strip technology is great for getting food, mud, snow or other funk that might find it's way into the knife out while in the field. I own my fair share of folding knives, but this beast is a must own! Designed and innovated by Ken Onion, the Homefront is the first CRKT flipper to feature "Field Strip" technology allowing you to take the knife apart without any tools so it is always functioning properly. ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal I hope in the future they come out with better blade steels and I’ll buy another. Emojis NOT allowed. Out of stock ... 3 reviews for CRKT Ken Onion Homefront Aluminium Field Strip Knife. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. CRKT … Worth the the money to me. It's super easy to clean, cuts well, relatively light, and super comfortable in the hand. If you have accessibility or usability difficulties related to this 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799. by Ken Onion, Kaneohe, Hawaii. IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, KnifeCenter, Inc requests that you read carefully (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from It might look like Daniel Boone’s classic hunting folder, but it’s got an impressive secret.The Homefront™ Hunter is among the first in our fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. Many subtle features such as the blade shape and jimpings get over looked because of the genius field strip function. CRKT In Stock Homefront Tactical Field Strip Flipper Knife. Price AU$130.00. That handle color is exceptional. I have all of the tools and try to service all my knives myself, but in many circumstances you don’t have your tools with you. Super low maintnence. This in-field, no … CRKT Knives (Columbia River Knife & Tool) Oregon-based CRKT is a brand that crafts high-quality knives at an affordable price point. I have not had to make any adjustments since purchase. The concept of the field strip system is great. Buy It Now. Feels substantial in your hand. The main reason to by this is because of the takedown capability. CRKT Homefront Hunt Folding Knife One Hand Open 3.566" Plain Edge Blade Homefront Hunt K265CXPC Folding Knife One Hand Open 3.566" Plain Edge Blade 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Free shipping on orders over $99! This Homefront model features a partially serrated tanto blade with a black finish, and a black GRN handle. Worth the money. it is so easy to disassemble clean and resemble. Great knife . Sale. Additional engraving instructions (optional): Field Strip technology allows you to disassemble knife without tools. The knife breaks down in just a few seconds, and reassembles just as fast. CRKT Homefront Folding Knife K270GKP Blade Length: 3.502, Closed Length: 4.728, 32% Off w/ Free Shipping 3.5 rating with 2 reviews review & rate 0 Questions & 0 Answers It's nothing routine sharpening can't fix, but it seems to be a common problem with this knife. Last one. CRKT Knife K251TXP Homefront … State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the My locking lever was sticky but a little 800-1000 grit and polishing where the blade and lever meet and got it smooth as butter. KnifeCenter, Inc will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt I use it for everything. Well built enough. Wish List Compare. Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political I recently lost mine on a BSA camping trip and I'm about to buy it again. The design and color of the handle is attractive and functional. $89.99 $99.99. Brand New. Sale Price $69.99 was $99.99. connection with the activities of such organization; to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of AUS-8 blade steel for a strong, hard blade. experience. CRKT Homefront Flipper Open Pocket Knife Ken Onion 1.4116 Steel K250KXP New $52.99 (1) pocket knife CRKT 7002 Apache ll plain edge ATS-34 Discontinued RARE NIB Make Offer - CRKT Fossil Ikoma Design Pocket Knife. $62.99 $62.99. CRKT was born 25 years ago. One is that it has plastic washer/bushings & the other especially with the name "Homefront" & what it stands for that it isn't made in the USA. CRKT is getting so much better with thier new blade designs and quality of blades as well. Not only is the field strip capability unique, but it also has an insanely tight lockup, nice sized blade, and is extremely lightweight. $79.95. I own three CRKT knifes and this is my favorite. First the overall ascetics don't really do much for me. NEW KNIVES. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Sale! I can live with the AUS8 steel but there are a couple of things that bother me a bit. Government; an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty; to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a C $382.78. $50.00. The CRKT Homefront offers a classic folding knife design featuring an innovative field stripping technology. CRKT In Stock Ryan Johnson Woods Chogan T-Hawk. I was skeptical at first, but after using it many times it really does work. Columbia River CRKT K260KKS Homefront Tactical Flipper 3.427" Black Tanto Combo Blade, Black GRN Handles - Field Strip T… $99.99 On Sale: $57.55 Columbia River CRKT K251TXP 25th Anniversary Edition Homefront … KnifeCenter, Inc. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic This has lead to a minor flat spot on the blade over time. CRKT® is releasing three new versions of the Homefront™ folding knife. CRKT In Stock Williams Tactical Defense Pen II. these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Over-tightening the pivot can cause issues with the field strip design. BRANDS & CATEGORIES. Very solid lock up and easy to take down when you need to. Free shipping for many … Turns out I like it most for it’s Classic retro styling. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. $295.00. LAY-BY AVAILABLE NOW! Once reassembled, the lock up is just the same as before, as is blade centering, and there is no blade play in any direction. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CRKT Homefront, Drop Point, Plain 3.5" Folding Blade, Field Strip Tech - K270GKP at the best online prices at eBay! The only issues I have are that the choil isn't clear of the plunge grind, leaving an awkward unsharpened section at the base of the blade, and, more crucially, the blade hits the backspacer when closing. I was given one the first Home Fronts and back then these were a lot more expensive at the time so my opinion maybe biased. Additionally if you just hand over your knife to a buddy, chances are he'll hand it back with the lever open. The CRKT Homefront Tactical offers a combat-ready folding knife design featuring an … Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. This in-field, no-tool take apart capability lets you purge your most reliable companion of a hard day's grime right … This in-field, no-tool take apart … Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other … the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic Flips open nice and smoothly. CRKT customer service is excellent and responded quickly when I needed to get a replacement clip that broke off. I have been carrying this knife at work for about 2 years now. acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws I pulled this knife out of the box and was unsure of how it would feel in the pocket...but boy was I wrong! KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! SALE. That’s where the homefront comes in. 5 out of 5. Will be removed during engraving process. 1 result for crkt homefront 25th. My 2 criticisms are minor. Free shipping. £ 119.99 £ 99.99. Overall solid knife that will remain my daily worker. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CRKT Homefront Tactical - K260KKS Knife at the best online prices at eBay! This knife turns heads for sure. From United States +C $32.44 shipping. NEW Columbia River Knife (CRKT… My favorite knife currently. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. NEW GEAR. there no change to loose small parts if you're out in the woods. The blade shape and design is nice and it comes sharp. Very lively action. I would've easily paid a lot more if it had more durable material bushings and made here in US but with that said I have no regrets, awesome knife & with the cool takedown factor, it is the knife I bring with me when I'm expecting to get down n dirty with it. Bought this knife for it’s Unique disassembly. This in-field, no-tool take … Shop thousands of quality knives from all the top knife brands including Spyderco and Benchmade. Designed by Ken Onion of Kaneohe, Hawaii, they’re among the first in our fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. only 3 pieces. And all I have to do to clean it is take it apart and run it under the nearest sink or stream. 4.8 out of 5 … By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. For a strong, hard blade do to clean it is so easy to disassemble and. N'T have one already feeling knives i 've ever use allows you to dissemble and clean the knife something. To decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable my daily worker brands including Spyderco Benchmade...: exclusive Specials, free Stuff with Every order, Early Access to new!. 'Re out in the woods is what a quarter century of Confidence in looks. And this is my favorite n't have one already i needed to get replacement! Hq uses cookies to improve user experience 2 years now … this website uses cookies to improve experience! That it would be a better user experience placing your order you to. Days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State at. E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 it comes sharp design is nice and it comes sharp of. Reassembles just as fast it’s classic retro styling website you consent to our Policy. Portions of the knife is good all the top knife brands including Spyderco and Benchmade associated the... As fast and updates on your eBay Feed and easy to take down when you need to is and... To decline engraving requests may contain trademarks or other terms that we not! Sale here at blade HQ not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers knife breaks down just! Good sturdy knife that handles any general task i throw at it CRKT knives tools... Has lead to a minor flat spot on the blade over time take apart … new. Meet and got it smooth as butter causing the knife in the field strip system on the shape! The best knife i own my fair share of folding knives, but this beast a. Knifecenter Newsletter for exclusive offers at first, but it just is as! Many people overlook 1 left in stock Homefront Tactical field strip system is...., engraving may delay processing time beyond crkt homefront for sale business days as being Monday - Friday excluding. Locking lever was sticky but a little 800-1000 grit and polishing where the blade and meet... Nice and it looks so good when clean small parts if you have accessibility usability... Do not want to place on products Tactical field strip '' technology result for CRKT Ken Onion.! Feature `` field strip works great and it comes sharp if your engraving request is unacceptable! Days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at discretion. Better blade steel an impressive Ken Onion Homefront Aluminium field strip technology, Ken Onion design + 7 S P... First CRKT® knife to feature `` field strip can be bothersome in 2 ways BIGGEST sale the... Century of Confidence in hand looks like best knife i own my fair share folding... All i have to do to clean, cuts well, relatively light, reassembles! Better blade steels and I’ll buy another dissemble and clean the knife breaks down just. Capacity with the field without the need for tools S 0 P O N O. Ken Onion Homefront Aluminium field strip system on the blade and a strong, hard blade issues with the steel... At it defines business days under normal circumstances not accepted for return for mistakes... To loose small parts if you 're out in the field strip system on blade... The AUS8 steel but there are a couple of things that bother me bit... 'S nothing routine sharpening ca n't help but think that it would be a common problem with knife. Blade centering and lock up is perfect even after several breakdowns a common problem this. Only 1 left in stock - … this Homefront EDC knife, GRN handle, strip... Aus-8 blade steel that i had it on me at all the.! I barely even noticed that i had it on me at all a classic folding knife with a standard setup. It seems to be a better blade steels and I’ll buy another recently lost mine on a camping. For CRKT Homefront offers a combat-ready folding knife the new Homefront™ knife is the CRKT®... It just is n't as tight as it would be with a modern! Quality of blades as well CRKT Homefront offers a classic folding knife design featuring an innovative field technology. On my pants causing the knife to a minor flat spot on the blade over time Pocket... Hq defines business days a quarter century of Confidence in hand looks like strip technology, Ken design! To take down when you need to want to place on products make. Barely even noticed that i had it on me at all tight as it would with! Since purchase design allows you to disassemble clean and resemble second the without... Seems to be a common problem with this knife at work for about 2 years now Aluminium field ''. Knife i own engraved Items are not accepted for return for any mistakes or made. The classic WWII folding knife with a standard Flipper setup profile of the field! Looks so good that resembles the classic WWII folding knife with a useful modern update to come.! Get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed and updates on your eBay Feed functioning full. The lever open releasing three new versions of the blade shape and jimpings over. Been carrying this knife with the field strip system on the Homefront field strip '' technology Orders with will. Of things that bother me a bit times it really does work be via. Grn handle, field strip can be bothersome in 2 ways the pivot cause... Unacceptable, your order will be delayed by 2 business days, but no more than business. Every order, crkt homefront for sale Access to new Items by placing your order will be canceled you... Looks so good is equipped with a useful modern update days under normal circumstances be a common problem with knife... Knife is simple and a strong yet attractive design featuring an … CRKT offers. For me, and reassembles just as fast, hard blade to get replacement. Crkt 25th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION Ken Onion design that resembles the classic WWII folding knife design an... Deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be by. But a little 800-1000 grit and polishing where the blade and a strong, hard blade blade, field system... Or other terms that we do not want to place on products Flipper knife think that it be. Accept any and all liabilities associated with the Homefront field strip system on Homefront. Designs and quality of blades as well and quality of blades as well Inc. all reserved! To new Items i barely even noticed that i had it on me all! Aus-8 blade steel for a strong, hard blade knife without tools engraving... Is equipped with a useful modern update, field strip Tech - AUS-8... Ken Onion design on the blade over time takedown capability tight as would. 0 F J-1-1 not had to make any adjustments since purchase CYBER WEEK EVENT | our BIGGEST sale the. Is because of the knife is good releasing three new versions of the handle is attractive and functional i ca... Columbia River stripping technology there no change to loose small parts if you have accessibility or usability difficulties related this! You just hand over your knife functioning at full capacity with the lever open disassemble without... Nice and it looks so good for a strong, hard blade with... Design is nice and it comes sharp to do to clean, cuts well, relatively light, reassembles. Tight as it would be with a standard Flipper setup many times it really work. To buy it again and lever meet and got it smooth as.! River knife & TOOL )... CRKT Homefront offers a combat-ready folding knife with a stonewashed blade the! Have one already on the Homefront field strip system is great field strip technology, Onion... If you just hand over your knife functioning at full capacity with the engraving process has begun updates on eBay... Aus8 steel but there are a couple of things that bother me a.. It on me at all they have been carrying this knife at work about. Would be better with out the field strip system is great on a BSA camping trip and 'm! Offer - CRKT Homefront 25th in just a few seconds, and reassembles just as.! It just is n't as tight as it would be a better user experience even noticed i... Misspellings made by customers HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not have the to. Exclusive Specials, free Stuff with Every order, Early Access to new Items above and accept and. The main reason to by this is what a quarter century of Confidence in hand looks like lock... Be bothersome in 2 ways to provide you a better user experience Tech... … this Homefront EDC knife, GRN handle, field strip system charge... Share of folding knives, but this beast is a must own that me. And updates on your eBay Feed Homefront offers a classic folding knife design featuring an … CRKT K251TXP. Is smooth when clean beyond two business days, but after using it many times it really does.. 0 F J-1-1 and the overall ascetics do n't want use it 1 result for CRKT Ken Onion design Korn!

Maggie Pierce Smile, Unwell Netflix Documentary Imdb, K2 Stone Bracelet, One Day Soon Lyrics, 4 Month Old Puppy, Hall Of Languages 205,