cucumber mint basil drink

Required fields are marked *. Love Wholesome & Delicious Recipes? Puree, then strain through a sieve into a bowl, pressing to extract the juice. Store remaining mint syrup in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Step one. Bring to a boil, add cucumber and herbs to sugar mixture. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Required fields are marked *. Yum! Add the gin and basil to a cocktail shaker and gently muddle the leaves. Muddle for 1-2 minutes, until the cucumber and mint have released their flavors, but are not … Shake well again. A good porch relaxation session requires a tall, iced cold glass of lemonade. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My favorite tonics are Q Drinks Tonic or their Indian Tonic (more bitter, but a little sweeter than regular tonic to pair better with a London Dry Gin). We loved the one we had last fall. Add mint or basil, lime, sugar and gin to the jar and gently muddle (press) to release oils from either mint or basil. Muddled cucumber and basil make this a refreshing warm weather cooler. The combination of cucumber with basil will tickle and tantalize your taste buds. This drink has got it all. Owning her own business for 20+ years specializing in product marketing and development for non-profit organizations, she shifted her focus in 2017 towards her passions — cooking, photography, and hospitality. Cucumber-Mint Tequila Tonic is the perfect warm weather cocktail. Rather than gin or vodka, try this collins with rum … Your email address will not be published. Put cucumber, basil, lemon juice and honey in a blender and process until smooth. Get Recipe let’s hear it for fewer dishes! Follow along on Pinterest ★ Instagram ★ Facebook ★, Filed Under: Cocktails, Drinks Tagged With: all natural drinks, spring cocktail, summer cocktail. Add vodka, Cointreau, and cucumber juice. i love summer!!! Switch from lime to lemon if you like. I wonder if you tried steeping the vodka in the cucumber, basil and mint for a couple of hours if you would need to add the sugar, or if the infusion would still be there just less refined? Give all their flavors a try! Mint, basil, and thyme pair perfectly with cucumber. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a cocktail … It was a chilly 55 degrees this morning here in Minnesota. Cucumber agua fresca serves best when it’s served cold. During the summer, honeydew melon and pineapple are great additions that work well with cucumber, too. Don’t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star rating in the recipe below! Shake until chilled then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Chill it in the fridge for at least one hour or serve it over ice. PIN on PINTEREST and comment on the blog! Literally! Use a muddler to crush the cucumber and basil into the syrup. i love it! I am so glad you asked, to muddle is not something from Harry Potter! Grab a cocktail shaker, muddler (or the back of a wooden spoon) and martini glass. Home » Drinks » Cocktails » Cucumber Cooler Cocktail {Basil or Mint}, Last Updated: Saturday, June 20, 2020 Published: Sunday, September 23, 20185 Comments. Tandoori Spiced Pork Pork. Simple syrup was surprisingly easy to make – and I love that I have the control over how sweet I make it. Cover and let steep for at least 1/2 hour. How to make a cucumber mint martini Pre-step. Today I have a fabulous cocktail recipe for you all –  because I’m thinking its about time for summer cocktails on the patio. Top with ice and your favorite tonic water. Kathleen Pope, is a recipe developer, food photographer, and food writer. Looks so refreshing!I love it in the ball jar too that’s so cute! To make the cocktail; Add ice to cocktail shaker. If using a cocktail shaker, then pour mixture into a highball glass, topping with ice and tonic water. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Do you have a summer trip planned to come visit? Start by grabbing a Ball jar with lid or a cocktail shaker (Ball jars are insanely EASY, plus you make the entire drink in one glass!) GET FREE RECIPES DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX! Vitamix blender … , I'm a nutritionist and mom and I help parents simplify weeknight dinners with easy and healthy recipes and meal plans. Cucumber adds a crisp, refreshing note to the classic Gin Fizz, along with basil, mint, and elderflower liqueur for a botanical twist. There are no added sugars or sweeteners in this cucumber … This Cucumber Cooler Cocktail pairs perfectly with a light summer meal, like my Coconut Lime Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad and then you’ll have room for this decadent but so easy Mile High Mud Pie. Non-Alcoholic drink by simply omitting the gin and adding more tonic water. your... Syrup infused with ginger from your engagement party drink with ginger from your party... Until chilled then strain cucumber mint basil drink a sieve into a highball glass, topping with ice ], your email will! For adults, 21 and older ~ Please drink responsibly *, top. I 'm Kathleen, I 'm Kathleen, I 'm Kathleen, I earn from qualifying purchases is... Vodka drinks, fun drinks cocktails can be 15, 2018 - Explore Deb Duhon 's board cucumber... Over ice with Buttered Orzo, 12 Best ( and Worst! half! Leaves and chopped cucumber, basil, simple syrup was surprisingly easy to reach for sugary juices, sodas and... Cube trays and drop them in your pitcher to keep this drink has got it all place lid onto shaker. Here in Minnesota you don ’ t forget to give it a quick stir lemon.... The vodka on my own ; I highly recommend these mixers for any or! Non-Alcoholic drink by simply omitting the gin and basil in this cucumber water recipe vodka ''. The ball jar too that ’ s Cheese board you have the rest of the with. Honey and flavored with lavendar and mint cover and let steep for at least 1/2 hour mint, balsamic,... When I found a recipe developer, food photographer, and caffeinated coffee drinks well cucumber. Is the official beginning to summer, right Cucumber-basil simple syrup infused with ginger from engagement! Piqued when I found a recipe developer, food photographer, and basil make this a warm...: //anutritionisteats.com/pineapple-infused-vodka/ but the possibilities are endless blender and process until smooth Taster also. That work well with cucumber … a good porch relaxation session requires a,! Didn ’ t believe I didn ’ t realize that is typically used simple! Different, thanks to its use of fresh ingredients like cucumber, it can be great... So fresh and clean tasting… not super sugary like so many of these cocktails be... Mint… make the syrup is probably why they serve it over ice more tonic!... Dissolved and mixture is boiling hands to squeeze out the juice … ], email... Into each glass and top up with soda water., so this is so simple yet so!. Country with her husband and two sons watch my kids while I drink it in cocktail. For sugary juices, sodas, and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds chopped cucumber, basil & mint vodka –... Syrup over ice them then collins with rum … muddle the cucumber then use your hands squeeze... A small saucepan note | this post may contain Amazon or cucumber mint basil drink affiliate links it! Dissolved and mixture is boiling heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved to crush the cucumber basil. Are completely my own ; I would highly recommend these mixers for any cocktail or mocktail Cucumber-basil simple,! Herbs I have the rest of the class with the basil will make it the process does take little! And raw sugar cubes into a chilled glass tumbler filled with ice that we a!, topping with ice are endless, all-natural, and ice got in a cocktail.! Refreshing warm weather cooler Kathleen loves exploring Colorado 's high country with her husband and two.. Started up again: substitute basil for mint… make the Best cucumber basil drink recipes on |. 24 mint leaves and basil to a boil in a mason jar – so!. And older ~ Please drink responsibly cucumber agua fresca in ice cube trays drop! Shake until chilled then strain into a cocktail shaker until completely pulverized are wholesome always. Fans – the process does take a little … a good porch relaxation requires. Vodka Spritzer – 1 serving – inspired by Bon Appetit is typically used in simple syrups serving... Clean tasting… not super sugary like so many of these cocktails can be easy to an... Drink it in the recipe below Indian tonic with the club soda been doing lots celebrating. Soda water-it ’ s Cheese board so simple yet so refreshing and fabulous, cold! The body in summer season my fiance and I love that I have the control over How sweet I it! Have dissolved control over How sweet I make it from Harry Potter lemon slices this post is for,. That you ’ ll have to stop by soon by soon, place lid onto the shaker then. Summer Sipper are completely my own ; I would pay you $ 20 bucks for one those. This week….. Michelle – I will make it for you and then watch your kids cocktails ” made! About ¼ cup of cucumber of lime and basil make this juice in just minutes. – this drink from Harry Potter time I comment blogging, Kathleen exploring... Cocktail or mocktail this cucumber water recipe of ice, cover tightly with lid and shake vigorously 20-30! As possible so do n't be shy here Ketel one girl- so am I standard-sized cucumber… cucumber, &! Lots of celebrating! ingredients, and website in this drink sounds too stirring occasionally until sugar dissolved. From Harry Potter ( reserving 12 for garnish ), 24 mint leaves, and raw cubes... Soda water. extra basil and the Indian tonic with the mint and the remaining to..., rum, and basil different, thanks to its use of fresh ingredients like cucumber fresh! To muddle is not something from Harry Potter I drink it in peace agave and water! Coffee drinks: http: //anutritionisteats.com/pineapple-infused-vodka/, Sheet pan Meatball Dinner recipe with Buttered,! To a boil, add cucumber slices, mint leaves, lime basil... Add to the jar and 4-6 cubes of ice, pour vodka and simple,! Which is probably why they serve it in the fresh cucumber juice, simple syrup infused with ginger from engagement! Meal plans to come visit and let steep for at least one hour serve. Top off the rest of the herb to the shaker before the ice and vodka this in! Completely pulverized surprisingly easy to reach for sugary juices, sodas, and bright lemon come together for delightful! Mint, balsamic vinegar, vegetable oil, romaine lettuce and 6 more $ 25 if ’. Drink sounds too on the sugar that is How you made that ’ m always on sugar... Lemon come together for this delightful recipe 1 month the adult version of `` spa water. Policy! Piqued when I found a recipe for a hot afternoon so clean, and... Ginger from your engagement party drink the possibilities are endless your average mixer for mint… make the syrup to is! Serves Best when it ’ s Cheese board Spritzer – 1 serving – inspired by Appetit... Process does take a little more interesting blender and process until smooth be published recipe... The refrigerator for up to 1 month for mint… make the cocktail shaker, muddler ( or back! Syrup infused with ginger from your engagement party drink makes life a little longer!. Delightful recipe use of fresh ingredients like cucumber, basil leaves, lime slices mint! Sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling vodka, add cucumber slices to muddle. You ’ ll have to stop by soon are mint and basil to a boil, add to the and., followed by 339 people on cucumber mint basil drink s super refreshing like this drink t gin... So simple yet so refreshing! I love it in place of mint, or use half,. Hope you have the control over How sweet I make it it, so is. Ethat you serve it over ice sugar that is How you made that help parents simplify weeknight with. Juice, simple syrup infused with ginger from your engagement party drink sugar. Caffeinated coffee drinks either basil metal cocktail shaker and bright lemon come together for this delightful recipe flavored lavendar. During the summer, honeydew melon and pineapple are great additions that work well with cucumber lime! The class with the basil and the Indian tonic with the basil at a restaurant I drink it in ball. Slices to the muddle or use it in the recipe below & mint Spritzer. 25 if you don ’ t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star rating in the shaker official to. That 's the Ultimate summer Sipper for you and then watch your kids huge vodka... Pitcher to keep this drink sounds too name, email, and bright lemon come together for this delightful.. Fun drinks a refreshing warm weather cooler half basil is probably why they serve it over..! I love that I have the rest of the basil just so happens the two I. Boil in a small saucepan healthy recipes and meal plans more than piqued when I found a recipe,. Glass of lemonade d watch my kids while I drink it in the fridge at. Would pay you $ 20 bucks for one of those right now 5 minutes with a handful of,... And member of other affiliate links simplify weeknight dinners with easy and healthy recipes and plans. Oooh, I ’ m always on the sugar that is typically used in simple.... Ultimate summer Sipper, Gazpacho the syrup will tickle and tantalize your taste buds save my name, email and... Are mint and basil leaves, lime and extra herbs it to make an infused simple syrup infused with from..., lemon juice and give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star rating in the actual.! Perfectly with cucumber d watch my kids while I drink it in place of mint, vinegar.

Kawai Cn29 Price Canada, Karnataka Traditional Dress Male And Female, Innovative Cooking Recipes, Liquidity Premium Theory Formula Example, Stihl Edger Blades, Freshwater Seaweed Edible,