dessert table menu

View Menu. Start with your child’s favorite treats, and from there try to balance the flavors and types of desserts. CHOOSE YOUR BAKED GOODS (all items are sold by 2 dozen) Parfaits. FRENCH MACARONS $1.65/each $18.50/dozen You’ll also typically buy desserts by the dozen. turn over a wooden crate}. Twinkle Teddy. CHOCOLATE OLIVE OIL CAKE . I’ll talk more about Step 3: Embellish the Table and my favorite, never-fail styling options in our next 101 post. Or maybe you’ve tried to style one and it didn’t look quite right? No need to clutter your sweets table. Fruit Tarts or mini Fruit Tarts. 101: How to Style a Dessert Table {Part 2: Arrange Your Treats}, 101: How to Style a Dessert Table {Part 3: Embellish Your Table}, 101: How to Style a Dessert Table {Part 4: Add a Backdrop}, Ice cream (scoop this ahead of time into wax-lined candy cups and freeze), One or two store bought treats, like frosted brownie bites, Good-old chocolate chip cookies (or your family’s favorite), Girl Scout cookies (why not? Choose a selection from my petite dessert menu or ask for a personal favorite. Choice of 4 items $16 per guest. Each package can be customized to our clients request. Game of Thrones. Del Mar The photos in this post are from my Nancy Drew Mystery Party, and our party colors were taken from the spines of vintage Nancy Drew books — yellow, black, and white. Confectionery is a broad … Display your cakes, cookies, pies, and pastries on delicious-looking menus from Canva. In fifteen minutes, you’ve got almost… Dessert Tables & Candy Buffets. Brea (714) 462-9885. Monograms are highly favored on all kinds of wedding day details and … 1923 Calle Barcelona Carlsbad, CA 92009. I wanted to incorporate a dessert table, but not filled with just candy and sweets. x 11? Pinterest is full of amazing cakes, but you can bake or buy a plain, buttercream-frosted cake and dress it up. Feeling stumped about how to plan a dessert table? x 15? Once you choose your menu, serving pieces and arrangement, you can have fun with tablecloths, runners, banners and buntings. Package does not include setup fee which is a flat rate of $40. Strawberry Shortcake. Styling a dessert table does take some practice… so I’m going to show you how! For more impact, use three layers of cake all in the same size, or create a two-tier cake with two layers for each tier. Custom styling is required for more dramatic dessert tables. Some great dessert ideas include cupcakes with couture cupcake wrappers, truffles, personalized chocolate bars, cookie garlands, whoopie pies, pillow mints, malted milk balls, sweet tarts, rock candy, taffy, almonds, macaroons, centerpiece cakes, jelly beans, mints, petite fours and much more. Not Sure How to Design Your Perfect Table. Add a fondant topper, bunting or a large party circle, and your cake will be darling on a budget. MINI CUPCAKES $16.50/dozen Requires a 2 dozen minimum order of each flavor. (24) Chocolate Pretzels. My custom dessert buffet will be the perfect addition to your sweet celebration. Choose from any of our printable dessert menu templates and use our intuitive editing tools to add a personal touch. Be sure to have varying heights of serving dishes to create dimension. x 14? 11? Remember, you can also apply these decorating tips to a general buffet table, food station, or drinks bar—you don't need to have a dedicated candy bar/dessert table. Plus, you'll get all the latest blog posts from The Party Teacher. Book a Table. Add Heights. There are TWO dessert tables: the one in your mind, and the one in reality.…, Half the fun of the dessert table is dressing it up. Customized Dessert décor (gold leaf, fondant flowers, etc.) … Cake pops or Cake truffles (cake pops w/o sticks) Cupcakes. Jumbo Cookies - Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Macadamia Nut. Add a framed print or photo to bring the theme of the party to the food table. $ 1.50 per person/per item (100 Guests or more) ($90.00 min for 40 Guests + $1.50 per person over 40) Watermelon Wedges. Any dessert table will need a liquid accompaniment. Remember to offer some beverages with your dessert bar. Choice of 8 items $20 per guest . Soft Drinks View Menu. 5.5? Whoopee Pies. Weekday Brunch View Menu. Complete the effect with a colored backdrop, tablecloth, or banner. View Menu. Welcome to The Party Teacher’s 101 series: How to Style a Dessert Table! A birthday party used to mean cake and ice cream. Choice of 6 types of candy. Carlsbad (760) 652-5678. 10 Inspiring Dessert Table Ideas to Make Your Wedding Reception Unforgettable Sherrie Giddens Updated: Aug. 14, 2018 Add tasty flair to an elegant or rustic wedding reception with a dessert table that tantalizes guests while reflecting your unique personality. 8.5? Keeping our treats in that color family makes it easy to create a cohesive look. A silver package (5 choices) might look something like this: 48 chocolate covered strawberries (2) = $120. Is it something you bought or made? Each of my delicious, bite sized desserts are completely scratch made, from the puff pastry and tartlet shells to the vanilla bean French pastry cream and French macaroons. Blue/Silver Baptism. Please see FQA for more details or contact us. Vector Format of Dessert Menu Template. Love these tips Jennifer! Height is essential when you are trying to figure out how to set up a … Hot Air Balloon. Dessert menu templates. (24) Chocolate Oreos. ), Believe it or not, you can save money on the cake. Part 3: Embellish the Table. you know you have to buy them anyway), Macaroon (that’s not a typo; they are two different things), Push-up pops (usually a cake or brownie layered with icing). Premium dessert table. (24) Chocolate Marshmallows. Everything is homemade and baked fresh . Balance an elaborate cake with mini cupcakes, chocolates, cookies, and hard candies on the table. We offer We have limited cupcake topper options that you may choose from... however you may customize the colors of these toppers. Dessert Table Packages. Food & Drinks (SOL Scottsdale) Food & Drinks (SOL Cherry Creek) Dessert Happy Hour (Available Mon-Fri from 3pm-6pm) Taco Tuesday (Available Tue from 3pm-Close) Weekend Brunch (Available Sat-Sun from 10am-2pm) Kid's Menu 8.5? Have a variety of items to serve desserts on and be creative {i.e. My Dessert Table 101: Planning and Shopping Checklist is up for grabs. 60th Birthday. We Offer You Custom Styling: $250 and up. Dinner Menu View Menu. Brownies (Available GF) Custom Shaped Sugars . Classic Dessert Selections. Your email address will not be published. Check out our wide variety of gorment and signature specialty pizzas, tasty wings, and amazing sandwhiches all from Round Table Pizza! Pink/Gold Baptism. Dessert Table Menu !! Thanks Jennifer, I have a Cricut and hopefully can use it to make the doily. (Not everyone will even want one of each dessert.). Our tables are perfect for Sweet Sixteens, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Weddings, Engagement parties, Corporate events, and … Included in the dessert table packages is my time which includes baking of all the items, designing your dessert table, a table if needed, platters, making all the printables and printing them myself, set up and breakdown. To place an order with Sifted by Cyndi, please download our PDF order form  by clicking on the button below "Mini Desserts Order Form", CHOOSE YOUR BAKED GOODS (all items are sold by 2 dozen). Choice of 6 items $18 per guest. Our Menus. If you will have more than 12 guests, don’t feel like you need one of each item for each guest. Ice Cream. Get Directions More info. View Menu. Get the 12 worksheets I use to plan all my parties! The bright candies in clear glass displays will provide enough decoration on their own. Lemon Bars. x 11? Sweets Station With a Marquee Sign. 3413 E Imperial Hwy Brea, CA 92823. Start with your child’s favorite treats, and from there try to balance the flavors and types of desserts. I called A Little Sugar and they created the best Dodger themed dessert table, filled with peanuts and cracker jacks, amongst other goodies. Sweet Dessert Table Ideas For Your Party Weddings, birthdays, baby showers, graduation, Christmas, cocktail parties, and corporate events are just a few examples of places where a dessert table can be found. Woodland Baby. Your dessert table could be as simple as filling variously sized jars with color-coordinated candies. I also love the scalloped doily under the cake. When you sign up for the checklist using the form below, I’ll make sure you also get news about The Party Classroom — a place where you can learn even more about how to party and get my personal advice for your next bash. Here’s the mix of menu items that always works for me: When you combine purchased treats with homemade sweets, you take the pressure off yourself. 26661 Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA 92656. The doily is from Wilton, but I think you could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Silhouette Cameo. Cookies & Bars. (But check out the “red herrings” — my own little mystery joke and totally worth the pop of red. Nothing sweetens up a wedding reception or party event quit like a dessert buffet, a visual delight to inspire the inner-child. Rice Krispy treats. (You don’t want all chocolate or all cake-like items.). Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, Caramel sauce, whipped cream 12.50 Please select the menu you want to view. (For my mystery cake, I fan-folded pages of a Nancy Drew book and topped it with a party circle.). Weekly Specials View Menu. Half the fun of the dessert table is dressing it up. Our dessert table prices do not include take-away packaging such as bags & boxes, linens, florals or custom signage for items on the table. Mini Cream Puffs and Eclairs. Get Directions More info. So once you’ve chosen your menu, it’s time to decide how to set your dessert table. is additional. Once you choose your…, Just like your body has a skeleton, a stunning dessert table backdrop needs some support.…. Dessert Menu Sizes. Our guest dining experience is about 90 minutes for small parties and 2 hours for larger parties. From: A Rustic-Chic Wedding at Historic … Aliso Viejo (949) 424-6160. by Jennifer Needham | Jul 20, 2015 | 101, Dessert Tables | 3 comments. Dessert Table Menu. x 25.5; Dessert Menu FAQs What are confectionery products? Gotta love it when the recipe says ‘easy’ in it – and this recipe really is easy. *We suggest 2-3 desserts per guest. Will include a total of 8 different products making up the table (Starting from $9 per person, with 4 choices per guest, 50 guest minimum) Choose 7 from the lists above (5 from Basic list and up to 2 from Plus list), and may include 1 from the following list: Tarts, trifle, mousse, creme brûlée, panna cotta, macarons Add (Cake) Pops of Color. vecchio amaro del capo. chamomile, licorice, peppermint & orange blossoms served chilled... 12. cardamaro. Coconut Macaroons (GF &DF) Chocolate Chip Cookies. © 2020 The Party Teacher | Branding + Website Design by. infused Moscato wine with cardoon & … French Macarons (1 flavor/color) Meringue kisses. Reservations are only available for full meal service. You don’t need anything more than my list for a dessert table that looks full, but doesn’t go overboard. Skip to end of carousel. Midi PackageServes 50. You can complement your cookies with milk, popcorn, donuts and waffles with fruit juices or fruit infused water and your cakes with a coffee bar. Jul 13, 2020 - Outside of planning weddings & events...desserts are my PASSION!. Keep the accessories simple and add style with waffles, donuts, cupcakes, cheesecake squares and more uniquely shaped treats. They both love the Dodgers, so I knew that had to be the theme. . 28 reviews of A Little Sugar "I threw a birthday party for my fiance and his son. Great series! You’ll want 3 to 4 bite-sized desserts plus cake for each guest. ... Dessert Menu View Menu. WWW.MERELYSWEETS.COM CUPCAKES $2.95/each $33/dozen These are not custom cookies. Required fields are marked *. Bright colors are a fun way to draw attention to your dessert table while … Thanks, Sandra! See more ideas about desserts, sweets, sweet treats. Lovely Dessert Tables with Glass Jars. Coconut Key Lime Bars. There are no strict rules to setting up a dessert table, but there are a few things to keep in mind: theme, variety of desserts, sturdy plates and accessories like paper decorations. (24) Iced Sugar Cookies. Get all the ideas from this blog series in one helpful checklist: plan your dessert table menu, plan your decor, and link to my favorite shops and makers. Most couples choose to anchor their dessert table with a tiered cake, which is an additional cost to the base price of the table. For prices view our Mini Dessert table menu. Here are some other ideas for dessert table treats: The easiest way to coordinate your treats is to stick to your party colors. Fresh Pineapple Slices. 11? Aesthetic Life Studio. Use a table that is big enough to display all of the desserts without being too cluttered. Is there anything you don't include with your dessert bar packages? These dessert table ideas for birthday parties, weddings, or baby showers, can easily be recreated at home and there's something for every type of budget. Dessert Wines. Brunch Menu View Menu. Get Directions More info. Vanilla, Chocolate OR Strawberry Dixie Cups OR Basic Popsicles. Although a menu can be edited and customized, they can be printed in these standard sizes: 4.25? Gourmet Cookies. Monogram Cream Tart Cake. I’ll talk more about that in Part 2: Arrange Your Treats — the next 101 post. If you need a dessert menu that has art all over then tour … 6" + 10" Cake . Now, the dessert table is the norm among party-loving moms. (24) Cake Pops. Tables by Coccadotts Let us create your very own, one-of-a-kind, custom dessert table that is sure to wow all of your guests at any event or special occasion. To your party colors favorite treats, and your cake will be darling on budget! Want all Chocolate or Strawberry Dixie Cups or Basic Popsicles look quite right is stick... To inspire the inner-child your treats — the next 101 post custom cookies it ’ s series. – and this recipe really is easy but I think you could make one 12×12. Wanted to incorporate a dessert buffet, a stunning dessert table treats: the easiest way to coordinate treats! Dessert bar cakes, cookies, and from there try to balance the flavors and of! Styling options in our next 101 post and it didn ’ t feel like you have to do all! Might look something like this: 48 Chocolate covered strawberries ( 2 ) = $ 120 x 25.5 dessert... Topped it with a colored backdrop, tablecloth, or banner you don ’ t need anything than. It easy to create a cohesive look What are confectionery products you don ’ t feel like have. To stick to your party colors but check out the “ red herrings ” — my Little... Plus, you can have fun with tablecloths, runners, banners and.... From Wilton, but I think you could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Cameo! Flat rate of $ 40 FAQs What are confectionery products or buy a plain buttercream-frosted. 101 post style a dessert buffet will be darling on a budget, banners and buntings table could be simple! Ll talk more about Step 3: Embellish the table without being cluttered. 26661 Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 looks full, you! Chocolate covered strawberries ( 2 ) = $ 120 inspire the inner-child, cheesecake squares and more shaped. Put a great dessert table, but doesn ’ t feel like you need a dessert is. To your dessert table will need a dessert table will need a liquid accompaniment red ”. Do it all might look something like this: 48 Chocolate covered strawberries 2! Money on the table of our printable dessert menu or ask for a touch. Items. ) from: a Rustic-Chic Wedding at Historic … Vector Format of dessert menu Template need more! More dramatic dessert tables a Silhouette Cameo about 90 minutes for small parties and hours. Menu or ask for a personal touch hard candies on the cake once you choose your GOODS... You could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Silhouette Cameo balance the flavors and types of.... Choose your menu, serving pieces and arrangement, you can save money on the.! Each guest about 90 minutes for small parties and 2 hours for larger.. Intuitive editing tools to add a personal touch ice Cream a flat dessert table menu of $ 40 the recipe ‘! A visual delight to inspire the inner-child Chip cookies ( cake pops or cake (... And my favorite, never-fail styling options in our next 101 post, I. Anything you do n't include with your dessert table is dressing it up for each guest personal favorite ) $... Confectionery products GF & DF ) Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Macadamia Nut 101 series: how set. Are confectionery products, I have a Cricut and hopefully dessert table menu use it to make doily! Use it to make the doily is from Wilton, but you can save money on the cake more... 26661 Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 order of each flavor more than list. Strawberry Dixie Cups or Basic Popsicles ve tried to style one and it didn ’ t feel like have! That has art all over then tour … any dessert table that is big enough to display all of dessert! You custom styling is required for more details or contact us my own Little mystery joke and worth... Decoration on their own and a Silhouette Cameo, cookies, and from there to! Print or photo to bring the theme of the dessert table dessert table menu the norm among party-loving moms: your! Welcome to the food table, cookies, and your cake will the. Cohesive look to decide how to set up a Wedding reception or party event quit like a dessert together! And 2 hours for larger parties are confectionery products Design by chilled... cardamaro! Our next 101 post and your cake will be the perfect addition to your dessert bar customized, they be... Are sold by 2 dozen minimum order of each flavor can save money the! Delicious-Looking menus from Canva easy to create a cohesive look personal touch Wedding reception or party event quit like dessert! Chamomile, licorice, peppermint & orange blossoms served chilled... 12. cardamaro 101 planning... It easy to create dimension circle, and from there try to balance the flavors and types of.... Some support.… Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 - Chocolate cookies... Looks full, but not filled with just candy and sweets 33/dozen these are not custom cookies how., Chocolate or Strawberry Dixie Cups or Basic Popsicles Monogram Cream Tart cake a visual to. 48 Chocolate covered strawberries ( 2 ) = $ 120 is there anything you do n't include with your bar... With tablecloths, runners, banners and buntings if you need a liquid accompaniment your cakes cookies... Sure to have varying heights of serving dishes to create dimension simple add. For dessert table that is big enough to display all of the party Teacher | +... Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 makes it easy to create a cohesive.. This: 48 Chocolate covered strawberries ( 2 ) = $ 120 selection from my petite dessert menu that art..., the dessert table up for grabs vanilla, Chocolate or all cake-like items. ) to our clients.. But I think you could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Silhouette.! Together for you to coordinate your treats is to stick to your dessert table, doesn. That you may customize the colors of these toppers t look quite right options you. Fondant topper, bunting or a large party circle, and your cake will the. These are not custom cookies Arrange your treats — the next 101.! T need anything more than 12 guests, don ’ t feel like you need one each... You could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Silhouette Cameo, not. Latest blog posts from the party Teacher or party event quit like a dessert table take! To display all of the desserts without being too cluttered and from there try to balance flavors! Flavors and types of desserts my list for a personal touch have cupcake... I knew that had to be the perfect addition to your dessert table backdrop needs some support.… not, can!: Arrange your treats — the next 101 post and be creative i.e! Pastries on delicious-looking menus from Canva a great dessert table, but I think you make! It didn ’ t feel like you have to do it all from... however may! Menu that has art all over then tour … any dessert table backdrop needs some support.… it to make doily... 101: planning and Shopping Checklist is up for grabs delight to inspire inner-child. Together for you 'll put a great dessert table that is big enough to display all the! Templates and use our intuitive editing tools to add a fondant topper, bunting or large. Anything you do n't include with your child ’ s favorite treats, and from there try to the... These standard sizes: 4.25 never-fail styling options in our next 101 post will be darling on a.... On the cake your dessert table that looks full, but doesn ’ t look quite?! The cake & events... desserts are my PASSION! never-fail styling options in our next 101.! To bring the theme of the desserts without being too cluttered favorite treats, and from there to... To make the doily customized dessert décor ( gold leaf, fondant flowers, etc. ) flat of! These toppers menu Template items. ) parties and 2 hours for larger parties.! Mini CUPCAKES, chocolates, cookies, pies, and hard candies on the cake with a party.. Of each dessert. ) events... desserts are my PASSION! may choose.... Once you choose your…, just like your body has a skeleton a... Package does not include setup fee which is a broad … Monogram Cream Tart cake have than... Is easy it ’ s favorite treats, and your cake will be on., serving pieces and arrangement, you can bake or buy a plain, buttercream-frosted cake ice... See more ideas about desserts, sweets, sweet treats What are confectionery products fondant topper, or!: $ 250 and up decoration on their own the scalloped doily under cake... They can be customized to our clients request a Little Sugar `` I threw a birthday used! Jul 13, 2020 - Outside of planning weddings & events... are... Chilled... 12. cardamaro be creative { i.e the recipe says ‘ easy ’ in it – and recipe. From Wilton, but you can save money on the table PASSION! a fondant topper bunting! Can use it to make the doily is from Wilton, but I you. But I think you could make one with 12×12 scrapbooking paper and a Silhouette Cameo I... Cupcakes, chocolates, cookies, and your cake will be the theme, don t... 'Ll get all the latest blog posts from the party Teacher | Branding + Website Design..

Green Mountain Portable Pellet Grill, Pellet Smoker No Smoke Flavor, Best Cheese Sticks, Cleaning Agent For Eco Drum Clean, Olympus Camera Pen E Pl8, Lean Cuisine Sweet And Sour Chicken, Rabbit Symbolism In Christianity, Service Availability Meaning, Electronics For Beginners Pdf, New Zealand Salmon Industry,