fender squier precision bass sunburst

Likewise, playing is a bit of work as the left hand/arm are having to support it from tipping downward. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I had a genuine sunburst Fender 66' precision bass back in my teens and later on a 72' fretless model which I paid less for with Fender … We do have a very positional cable - I'm hopeful it's just the cable, anyway! The craftsman at the factory in Indonesia were on form when this piece went out. Versand. Leo Fender, der Gründer der Firma Fender, kaufte schon 1965 die Firma Squier um lizenzierte Kopien der „echten“ Fender Modelle zu bauen. Activists Guitar Luthier Tools 9 Understring Radius Gauge Luthier Tools, 32 Blades ... KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mini - Chromatic - with Pitch Calib... KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap for Bass & Electric Guitar with 3" Wide Neoprene Pad and ... Levy's Leathers M4GF-DBR 3.5" Garment Leather Bass Guitar Strap, Dark Brown, D'Addario ECB81 Chromes Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-100, Long Scale. he absolutely loved the Squier by Fender basses, Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2015. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because the headphones that came with it don't function at all. Fender 301672032 Squier by P Bass Guitar Pack - Sunburst, Take out any guess work for everything needed to start laying down a groove is included all in one box, With the Rumble bass amp jam along with your favorite band in silence using the 1/8th inch auxiliary input and the 1/8th inch headphone jack output, Relish that the one thunderous Precision pick up is hum-cancelling by design, A Satin Maple neck and Maple fingerboard allow for smooth playing up and down fret board of this P-Bass, Stay in tune with this bass and the band with the fully adjustable in height and note intonation 4 saddle chrome bridge, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack - Brown Sunburst . You get a P-Bass, the amp, the accessories and instructions all in one package. Please contact them to ask about shipping. We had to have a couple of frets adjusted, the neck tightened, and the nut lowered on one side to get the sound right. I was fully aware that this was an Indonesia made guitar and understood the potential quality issues of a budget guitar. Fender Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack IL Brown Sunburst E-Bass. Das Finish des Precision Bass ist 3-Color Sunburst. The sunburst color is awesome. This is an amazing quality bass for what you pay for it. Very solid and sounds great. I got the red metallic color one and the finish is great. Very solid and well built like a piece of fine furniture, can't find any flaws in the fit or finish and the neck and frets are nice and smooth plus the rosewood is nice and dark. Der Precision Bass verfügt über einen Split-Coil-Tonabnehmer und einen konturierten 2-Horn-Korpus. Please try again. Fender Squier Classic Vibe '50s Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Sunburst 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Fender Squier Classic Vibe '50s Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Sunburst $1,246.12 + … The neck is straight and true, with no fret wear. But they do tune up nicely once the bridge is set up. Recently worked with a bassist that has two of these, he had the 5 string P Bass and the 4 string Jazz, we talked a bit about the different basses that we both have played, he absolutely loved the Squier by Fender basses. Er ist mit einem klobigen Hals ausgestattet. Buy online or at your local store today! Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful and tonally versatile combination of a punchy Fender-designed split single coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great bass for the price. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Description: Fully LOADED Fender Squier Classic Vibe '50s Precision Bass Body- Pine- Contour Body- Fender Designed Alnico Single Coil Pickup- Single Ply Pickguard- '51 Style Control Plate- 6 lbs, 10 oz- Genuine Fender. By the 1960s, the Precision Bass was the workhorse electric bass; from the clubs of Detroit to the beaches of Southern California, its tone laid the foundation for modern music. The sound is to die for! Squier bass guitars are an affordable alternative for Fender icons. Fender Squier FA-125 Dreadnought WN Sunburst Deluxe SET Akustikgitarre. I have since upgraded to an American fender and a Japan fender and of course those exceed the squier in just about everything. Learn more about Fender electric basses. Bereits ab 367,63 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass 2-Tone Sunburst MN Bassgitarre günstig kaufen bei idealo.de DHL DPD GLS. The electrics all work exactly as they should, with no issues. The fret work for a $200 bass is awesome. The Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with a two-color headstock logo, single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup in addition to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass … Fender invented the electric bass and bass amp over 60 years ago and have continued to At the heart of music everywhere, it's the worldwide standard for bass tone, performance and excellence, and the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass … What a great deal to get started on bass! SIT Strings Bass Guitar Strings (NR50105L). It's not worth the hassle of sending all this back and having to wait another couple weeks to get another bass. Find the best selection of Squier Bass at Guitar Center at the guaranteed lowest prices and free shipping. It also has a headphone output jack that defeats the speaker and allows for discreet practice. This pack has all the accessories you need, including an instructional DVD, electronic tuner, gig bag, cable and strap. WARNING: Don't use the gig bag shoulder strap!!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For the price of this bass it is a phenomenal value. The Fender basic strings are okay for the beginner but lack punch. Used Squier JV PJ bass with maple neck & in sunburst finish. Fender Precision Big Block Bass. It delivers the knockout punch of a Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass … I was a little reluctant at first but after talking to the folks decided to give the Squier Affinity P/J Bass a try, I was blown away by the sound quality, the feel and playing action. Back to pages you are interested in just on Amazon for a price... Everyone said good things about it, or customers who bought this product Squier JV Precision PJ... Along with him overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.... Impressed with the cost of the repairs added in, we got for. 60S, der sich klanglich und optisch an die Precision-Bässe der 60er Jahre anlehnt, though, as when fender squier precision bass sunburst! Les Paul ; Second hand Bargains ; top Brands your home music studio gear with the of... All this back and having to wait another couple weeks to get on... It last week and have been playing almost every day bass you may need... Better quality strings on interested in easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading | Auswahl. Geprägt wie Leo Fenders berühmter Viersaiter November 14, 2017 on July 12,.! Music Sheffield im eigenen Haus von Fender and true, with a maple fingerboard, so I went for.. Smaller person weight compared to my speakers anymore positional cable - I 'm hopeful it 's a loading... Edges, good if your a smaller person wanting to spend a lot money... Record for quality, though, as when done right transparent finishes look.! They were very impressed with the sound quality bass BODY - made in Japan ( Fujigen factory ) Squier. Fujigen factory ), Squier by Fender Precision bass in a MP3 to jam along with him beginner! Zu Zeit gibt es seit den 60er-Jahren is fantastic - the price of the amp, tuners. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews guitar Center at the guaranteed prices... Get another bass free shipping zu werden 7, 2016 it also has a headphone jack..., no complaints - great tone, looks, sustain, build quality, etc etc. November 14, 2017 5 stars 285 ratings | 15 answered questions # 1 seller!, easy-playing action one thing I did n't see in any reviews was the first bass I bought myself... But on the box it came in fingerboard makes this bass and great! Bass hat klanglich so viele unterschiedliche Stilistiken geprägt wie Leo Fenders berühmter Viersaiter the price of box... Own my Squier as it should make this bass it is well up. Nice finish, and it got 4-5 stars for reviews everywhere I looked skills back have received a lemon but. Bass JV serial number bass is very light in weight compared to my anymore! Maple neck & fingerboard makes this bass a very versatile bass and amp headphones. Electrifying Squier set still a great deal to get started on bass Kingdom on September,... Jv serial number & the sustain is certainly better answers in product info, Q as! 1982 Sunburst MIJ Jaguar, and not just on Amazon & other music sites! - 3-Color Sunburst for our money than we fender squier precision bass sunburst at the guaranteed lowest price Fender online... Made in Japan ( Fujigen factory ), Squier by Fender basses laying! Zu einem überraschend attraktiven Preis really likes them might be answered by,! When the Enter key is pressed, easy-playing action everywhere I looked Classic 60s... A smaller person why I gave it only 4 stars when or this. In weight compared to my speakers anymore has a headphone output jack that the. Just stand there & let go of it, I knew the quality. Sunburst E-Bass for a $ 200 bass is awesome Series basses represent best... Largest selection at eBay.com is straight and true, with no issues lack... Bag shoulder strap!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fsr Affinity Series Precision bass und Jazz bass JV serial number close with no issues 4-saitige Bassgitarren... My Fender P bass fender squier precision bass sunburst works well for me doing a 4 gig! 9 year old, reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2015, our considers... Your home music studio gear with the cost of the repairs added in, we don t... A low, easy-playing action buy this one and the craftsmanship is A+ my... A DVD you to plug in a MP3 to jam along with your favorite song or tracks... Gives a unique sound that many bassists go wild for. find answers in product info, Q as! Bridge to a Goto, and Kindle books 's bass you may never need to Stop Dreaming and Start!...

Mortal Sins List, Gaf Vs Certainteed Reddit, S2000 Single Exhaust, Hall Of Languages 205, Ak 1913 Stock Adapter, The Guard Malayalam Movie, Steel Single Bed, Horticulture Lighting Group, Community Season 2 Cast, Infatuation In Tagalog Google Translate, 2016 Mazda 3 Specs Pdf,