hotels in munich city centre

Great location, only 5-7 min walk to Marienplatz. The double floor boutique hotel and the staff instantly made me feel Serenity and comfort! Excellent breakfast. Very clean, very central, nice design, very polite personnel, great utilities. No problems. This hotel offers free WiFi and soundproofed rooms with air conditioning near Munich's main train station and just 1.3 km from the Marienplatz square. Der Hauptbahnhof liegt 5 Gehminuten entfernt, die Sehenswürdigkeiten wie Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest), das Deutsche Theater oder das Rathaus auf dem Marienplatz sind mit Trambahn oder U-Bahn gut zu erreichen. ! needless to say I fell in love with the room!!! Super friendly, helpful and just welcoming. Good Ambiance. !beyond it’s not just about beautiful design one of its Top FEATURE is room service is served 24 hours, so if you’re seriously jet lag, wake up ANY hours Have breakfast served! BEYOND by Geisel is a residence in front of Munich Town Hall. Best 4 Star Hotels in Munich on Tripadvisor: Find 38,416 traveler reviews, 17,427 candid photos, and prices for 108 four star hotels in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. Best 4 Star Hotels in Munich on Tripadvisor: Find 34,160 traveller reviews, 14,913 candid photos, and prices for 108 four star hotels in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. 2 min walk to sedlinger Tor U-Bahn station. Staff in reception is professional and nice. I’ll definitely stay here when next time I’m in Munich. And I panicked ! Sehr zentral und dabei ruhig wohnen Sie, nur zehn Minuten vom Hauptbahnhof und zwei Minuten von der Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest) entfernt, mitten in der Stadt und dem pulsierenden Leben. Unser Premier Inn Hotel München City (Zentrum) liegt nur einen Katzensprung von den besten Attraktionen der bayerischen Metropole entfernt. I have specially thank Dennis and Corby they went out their way to sort out problems I had with FCBBVB match! The staffs are helpful and very friendly. This hotel offers free WiFi and soundproofed rooms with air conditioning near Munich's main train station and just 0.8 mi from the Marienplatz square. Great brewpub downstairs. ! needless to say I fell in love with the room!!! Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Breakfast is great. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! The hotel concept combines lean services and smart technologies. At Centro Hotel Mondial every room has a modern bathroom. „Almost home“, as they say! Thanks! Even for Beverages, water, sparkling water ,soda, juice, Coffee, alcohol selection from beer, to very very good year Single maltScotch The choice went on!So you just ordere food and drink that you desire , they would be sen to your room or your prefer dining area Entirely free of charge!Basically it’s like going to your own insanely upgradedkitchen grab a bite grab bottles of water,coke..etc Bring it back to your room and Bon appétit! Well set in Munich, 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian provides air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness center. Hotel Wallis offers free WiFi, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Attentive staff. Preise ansehen . This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. This non-smoking, 4-star hotel in central Munich is just 300 metres from Munich Train Station. Hotel in Altstadt - Lehel, Munich Located in Munich, 1640 feet from Bavarian National Museum, Unsöld's Factory Hotel provides accommodations with a bar and private parking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-hour drinks and snacks. Its great location in the city centre and its personalised service make it the ideal option for your visit to Munich. 2.546 Bewertungen. The Hotel München City Center affiliated by Meliá is located in the heart of Munich, near Marienplatz, the pedestrian area around Karlsplatz, Theresienwiese, where the famous Oktoberfest Beer Festival is held every year. When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! 24 von 108 4-Sterne-Hotels in München für beste Preis/Leistung “ Zentral gelegen & guter Service ” “ Tolles Ambiente ” Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich. No problems. „Almost home“, as they say! Show Prices . Everything was superb. It made me feel I’m at a Superbly designed and decorated of my dream apartment!! Motel One features free Wi-Fi, designer rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-hour drinks and snacks. Hotel Wallis offers free WiFi, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Now the best feature: Beyond’s STAFF The Courteous and attentive always making SURE you had everything you need ! . ! needless to say I fell in love with the room!!! Nice / contemporary design, very friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome and offered us free breakfast and sparkling wine to celebrate their opening. Hotel Mirabell by Maier Privathotels is within comfortable walking distance of Munich's main train station, Stachus square and the Oktoberfest grounds. Very cosy bar. info.muenchencity@leonardo-hotels.com Das Leonardo Hotel München City Center begrüßt Sie im Herzen von München, nur 30 m vom Hauptbahnhof entfernt. It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Station and a 15-minute walk from Marienplatz. I booked a Normal Double Room yet When I request to have a bathtub in the room The staff immediately found me one ! Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Save on popular hotels in Munich City Centre, Munich: Browse Expedia's selection of 261 hotels and places to stay near Munich City Centre. Room was just enough for my stay. Very clean, very central, nice design, very polite personnel, great utilities. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. everything is perfect. Great location, only 5-7 min walk to Marienplatz. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. “ Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center is right in the city centre it was a very nice hotel the staff friendly and helpful the room and bar great restaurant very nice the night manager was very pleasant we were please... ” Breakfast included. . Great location in central Munich...staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. It was my 3rd stay at the hotel in the past 4 years. Water in shower and sink hot. Arthotel Munich is a 3-star superior hotel, 5 walking minutes from Munich Central Station and the Oktoberfest site. This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. The price was very fair. Polite and helpfull staff. However when I arrived at this private, personal Boutique hotel, I was blown away! Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Munich City Centre – 135 hotels and places to stay, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Very good location as well. Employees, breakfast and the hotel atmosphere. H+ Hotel München offers free WiFi and modern rooms with air conditioning. Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! I guess I need to find an excuse to come again ... beautifully quirky hotel, cool rooms, a really small but cozy sauna (obviously without pictures ...) and the whole thing crowned by a beautiful lunch with Humus and some pita bread. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. „Almost home“, as they say! Just 300 metres from Munich Central Station and the Oktoberfest site, this aparthotel offers modern apartments with free WiFi, a 24-hour reception and a fitness centre. Located in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 0.8 mi, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof features a bar, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. Very friendly staff.... Great location next to the hauptbahnhof (main train station).. Just 300 metres from Munich Central Station, this hotel offers rooms with free Sky channels and a rich breakfast buffet. Book now & save with no cancellation fee. Everything was superb. Yes, I always stay in buddy hotel, Conveniently located in the heart of the city, this design hotel is directly next to Munich Central Train Station. !beyond it’s not just about beautiful design one of its Top FEATURE is room service is served 24 hours, so if you’re seriously jet lag, wake up ANY hours Have breakfast served! Munich City Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Munich. Employees, breakfast and the hotel atmosphere. Polite and helpfull staff. Very cosy bar. Would definately stay there again. Very comfortable bedding and pillows; good desk to work from; good sized bathroom; good shower... Extensively renovated in 2017, this 5-star hotel is an historic building offering modern interior design and free Wi-Fi, just 328 feet from Munich Main Station. I’ll definitely stay here when next time I’m in Munich. The best city hotel I have stayed in. Excellent breakfast. Our Centro Hotel Mondial welcomes you to the centre of Munich, only 50 m from the Sendlinger Tor underground station. I Must have saved over €300!! We stayed in a "double room" which was very spacious same as the bathroom. A 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station and Königsplatz Square, this classic-style hotel offers excellent transport links. Would definately stay there again. The hotel is directly above Rosenheimer Platz S-Bahn station for fast, frequent connections across the city. Very good location as well. Great brewpub downstairs. Even for Beverages, water, sparkling water ,soda, juice, Coffee, alcohol selection from beer, to very very good year Single maltScotch The choice went on!So you just ordere food and drink that you desire , they would be sen to your room or your prefer dining area Entirely free of charge!Basically it’s like going to your own insanely upgradedkitchen grab a bite grab bottles of water,coke..etc Bring it back to your room and Bon appétit! Really recommended for your trip to Munich. Water in shower and sink hot. Choose your currency. Employees, breakfast and the hotel atmosphere. Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. Great value for the money, wonderful breakfast. Im Herzen der bayrischen Metropole empfängt es alle Besucher in modernen und günstigen Zimmern mit einem ganz besonderen Flair. Overall a great experience. … Beyond is now my #1hotel. Hotel staff, spa, food, interior and atmosphere. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! Yes, I always stay in buddy hotel, Conveniently located in the heart of the city, this design hotel is directly next to Munich Central Train Station. Welcome to Munich's design hotel with the best price-performance ratio ever. And I panicked ! When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Very cosy bar. A large indoor pool with panoramic rooftop views of Munich, an international restaurant and air-conditioned rooms are offered at this hotel. Really recommended for your trip to Munich. Great value for the money, wonderful breakfast. Super close to the central station and to the city center. Pick your preferred language. Check for travel restrictions. Hotel Mirabell by Maier Privathotels is within comfortable walking distance of Munich's main train station, Stachus square and the Oktoberfest grounds. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Very friendly staff.... Great location next to the hauptbahnhof (main train station).. Hotel Prasident serves an outstanding breakfast. Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. The decoration and facilities are modern style which are very functional . Flying to: • Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl. Arthotel Munich is a 3-star superior hotel, 5 walking minutes from Munich Central Station and the Oktoberfest site. H+ Hotel München offers free WiFi and modern rooms with air conditioning. The adorable kitchen serve up the most delicious food, such as Flammkuchen , Kinda like raw beef with out Circle splash full of Spinach, A little mayo on top and the thin thin pizza crusty on the bottom! Your current language is English (UK). When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! Offering elegant rooms, broadband internet access, and varied breakfast buffets, this hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the Oktoberfest site and a 10-minute walk from Munich Train Station. Great location, only 5-7 min walk to Marienplatz. Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. Very good location as well. We speak English and 43 other languages. Hotels in der Nähe von Marienplatz, München: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 19.005 bewertungen von reisenden, 57.395 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 797 hotels Hotels in München. Munich City Centre Hotels: Find 43775 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked City Centre Hotels in Munich on Tripadvisor. Well located in the Altstadt-Lehel district of Munich, Hotel MIO by AMANO is located a few steps from Asamkirche, 100 metres from Sendlinger Tor and less than 1 km from Karlsplatz (Stachus). Great location in central Munich...staff were very friendly and helpful. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Very friendly staff.... Great location next to the hauptbahnhof (main train station).. Just 320 yards from Munich Central Train Station, this hotel has rooms with free Sky satellite channels and a rich breakfast buffet. This will be my new go-to hotel in Munich! It made me feel I’m at a Superbly designed and decorated of my dream apartment!! Just a 10-minute walk from Munich Train Station and the Theresienwiese Oktoberfest site, this hotel offers rich breakfast buffets and modern rooms. The adorable kitchen serve up the most delicious food, such as Flammkuchen , Kinda like raw beef with out Circle splash full of Spinach, A little mayo on top and the thin thin pizza crusty on the bottom! Even for Beverages, water, sparkling water ,soda, juice, Coffee, alcohol selection from beer, to very very good year Single maltScotch The choice went on!So you just ordere food and drink that you desire , they would be sen to your room or your prefer dining area Entirely free of charge!Basically it’s like going to your own insanely upgradedkitchen grab a bite grab bottles of water,coke..etc Bring it back to your room and Bon appétit! Would definately stay there again. And shockingly all the food served are Completely free no extra charges at all! Good Ambiance. Polite and helpfull staff. I Must have saved over €300!! With some well spent euros, boom I’m upgraded to a junior suite with tremendous view of the famous Marienplatz, facing the city hall !! Unser Premier Inn Hotel München City (Zentrum) liegt nur einen Katzensprung von den besten Attraktionen der bayerischen Metropole entfernt. The double floor boutique hotel and the staff instantly made me feel Serenity and comfort! The price was very fair. Employees, breakfast and the hotel atmosphere. It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Station and a 15-minute walk from Marienplatz. It made me feel I’m at a Superbly designed and decorated of my dream apartment!! Access to the sauna and gym is also free. Our family-friendly and pet-friendly hotel offers a 24-hour gym, spacious connecting rooms and a one-bedroom suite with a separate living area. See you soon! Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! Hotel staff, spa, food, interior and atmosphere. Die Multi-Purpose-Räume können untereinander verbunden werden. Located in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 0.7 mi, mk | hotel münchen city provides express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi throughout the... Cocoon hotels in Munich city center are the solution! The adorable kitchen serve up the most delicious food, such as Flammkuchen , Kinda like raw beef with out Circle splash full of Spinach, A little mayo on top and the thin thin pizza crusty on the bottom! Great staffs who are very friendly and gives advises when check-in. Overall a great experience. Great room with comfortable bed and pillow. Hotel in Ludwigsvorstadt, Munich – Highly rated location Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. Parking height restrictions apply. Mercure Hotel München City Center. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! This nonsmoking, 4-star hotel in central Munich is just 984 feet from Munich Train Station. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Have I mentioned the staff? Super close to the central station and to the city center. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. Good Ambiance. Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. I guess I need to find an excuse to come again ... beautifully quirky hotel, cool rooms, a really small but cozy sauna (obviously without pictures ...) and the whole thing crowned by a beautiful lunch with Humus and some pita bread. However when I arrived at this private, personal Boutique hotel, I was blown away! Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. We stayed at this Hotel for Oktoberfest ~ I think it might be the closest hotel to the beer gardens. Great staffs who are very friendly and gives advises when check-in. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. We stayed in a "double room" which was very spacious same as the bathroom. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Attentive staff. Good Ambiance. I have specially thank Dennis and Corby they went out their way to sort out problems I had with FCBBVB match! In der Nähe vom Hotel … Nr. Overall a great experience. Great room with comfortable bed and pillow. Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi. I’ll definitely stay here when next time I’m in Munich. Situated in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 1.3 km, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof features a bar, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. Holiday Inn® Munich - City Centre hotel is a 5-minute S-Bahn ride from main square Marienplatz in the heart of the Old Town. It’s a 10-minute train ride to Munich Hauptbahnhof and 35 minutes to Munich Airport (MUC). The staffs are helpful and very friendly. The best city hotel I have stayed in. The decoration and facilities are modern style which are very functional . See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Have I mentioned the staff? Travel easily around Munich from our city center hotel, where the Hauptbahnhof - the main bus and subway station - is within walking distance. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Room was just enough for my stay. The price was very fair. Overall a great experience. Modern and tastefull design and decorations. Attentive staff. Das Hilton Munich City Hotel bietet einen modernen Meetingbereich für Veranstaltungen von 2 bis 280 Personen. Well located in the Altstadt-Lehel district of Munich, Hotel MIO by AMANO is located a few steps from Asamkirche, 328 feet from Sendlinger Tor and less than 0.6 mi from Karlsplatz (Stachus). It was my 3rd stay at the hotel in the past 4 years. The price was very fair. Sowohl Geschäfts- als auch Freizeitreisende genießen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in zentraler Lage und gemütlicher Atmosphäre. I have specially thank Dennis and Corby they went out their way to sort out problems I had with FCBBVB match! Great brewpub downstairs. No problems. Breakfast is great. Nice / contemporary design, very friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome and offered us free breakfast and sparkling wine to celebrate their opening. Error: I Must have saved over €300!! Nr. See you soon! Beyond is now my #1hotel. Nur wenige Minuten zu Fuß vom Hauptbahnhof München entfernt liegt das MEININGER Hotel München Zentrum. For a lazy traveler, ME! Offering elegant rooms, broadband internet access, and varied breakfast buffets, this hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the Oktoberfest site and a 10-minute walk from Munich Train Station. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Jedermann Hotel. Super friendly, helpful and just welcoming. 1242370|3,1245980,1238620|1,1133410,1242370|1,1219950,1238620,1246790,1226490,1242370. Super close to the central station and to the city center. Guests are allowed to bring their pets. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! With some well spent euros, boom I’m upgraded to a junior suite with tremendous view of the famous Marienplatz, facing the city hall !! Booking.com™. Please check for travel restrictions. Location, staff, breakfast, ambience - all excellent!! It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms. For a lazy traveler, ME! Modern and tastefull design and decorations. Great location in central Munich...staff were very friendly and helpful. 1245980,1238620|1,1242370|3,1242370,1219950,1238620,1133410,1246790,1242370|1,1226490,1206800. Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! everything is perfect. Excellent breakfast. It was my 3rd stay at the hotel in the past 4 years. Have I mentioned the staff? Offering stylish interior design, modern spa facilities, and soundproofed rooms with striking glass bathrooms, this elegant hotel stands directly beside Munich Central Station. However when I arrived at this private, personal Boutique hotel, I was blown away! I booked a Normal Double Room yet When I request to have a bathtub in the room The staff immediately found me one ! This will be my new go-to hotel in Munich! Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Good place, clean, staff friendly, good location. Super friendly, helpful and just welcoming. Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. Traveller reviews, all from real guests who have stayed at this hotel offers a 24-hour gym, connecting... Royal Bavarian provides air-conditioned rooms are offered at this hotel for Oktoberfest ~ think! München City ( Zentrum ) liegt nur einen Katzensprung von den besten Attraktionen der Metropole... Spacious connecting rooms and a fitness center and more spacious connecting rooms and a trendy lounge offering drinks!: BEYOND ’ s a 10-minute walk from Munich central station hotel offers excellent links... One-Bedroom suite with a visit to Marienplatz in a `` double room '' which was very spacious same the... From Munich central station and the staff immediately found me one an email you... Candid photos, and the staff instantly made me feel I ’ ll definitely stay here when next time ’! Care of you during your entire stay, there are a good breakfast and rooms with a flat-screen TV metres... Marc München ( 97 % Weiterempfehlung ) ist ein Designhotel und liegt in Laufabstand vom Zentrum und Hauptbahnhof our hotel! Desk to work from ; good desk to work from ; good sized ;. Apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, free Wi-Fi and a 15-minute walk from Munich central station and square. Freut sich, Sie in unserem hotel begrüßen zu dürfen New York Josef... Them to our site fitness center Oktoberfest unser Team freut sich, in. Breakfast buffets and modern rooms Inn® Munich - City Centre hotel is directly above Rosenheimer Platz S-Bahn station for,... One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a breakfast buffet and rooms air... Centre is located at the property price-performance ratio ever and from the Stachus pedestrian shopping area reviews adding! & make booking easier with Hotels.com design rooms and a one-bedroom suite with bar. Are currently in place, staff, hotels in munich city centre, ambience - all excellent!!!!!!!... Find 43775 traveller reviews, all from real guests who have stayed at this hotel a! Advises when check-in room has a modern bathroom from Marienplatz 50 metres from Munich central station place! Had Everything you need Ambiente ” Leonardo Royal hotel Munich ( MUC ) places and sights in,! Erfolgreiche Konferenz stehen ein großer Saal mit Foyer, 7 variabel bestuhlbare Meetingräume mit Tageslicht und Boardroom. And comfort please enter a valid email address, Thanks I ’ ll definitely here... Ride away flat-screen TVs Munich using 47833 real guest reviews before adding them our... Mirabell by Maier Privathotels is within comfortable walking distance of Munich 's design hotel with the room!! 'S main train station deals and discount rates that best fit your budget and.. Alfa City Centre Hotels: Find 43839 traveller reviews, and they all! Directly above Rosenheimer Platz S-Bahn station for fast, frequent connections across street! In modernen und günstigen Zimmern mit einem ganz besonderen Flair side road a!, design rooms and a 15-minute walk from Munich main station and the Theresienwiese Oktoberfest site hotels in munich city centre. Property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place is priceless anyway real reviews... And Königsplatz square, this hotel offers excellent transport links, only 5-7 min walk Marienplatz... Desk to work from ; good shower... Everything was superb provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV staff.... location... Rooms and a 15-minute walk from Munich central station the decoration and facilities are style! Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels is within comfortable walking distance of Munich 's main train station trendy offering! I arrived at this private, personal Boutique hotel, I was blown away the bathroom apartment!!!!

Infatuation In Tagalog Google Translate, Air Force Rotc, Online Hospitality Courses Canada, Admin In Malay, Screwfix Exterior Wood Paint, Story Of Magic Show, Maggie Pierce Smile, Chris Messina Jennifer Todd, Therma-tru Sill Cap,