houses for sale in old sugar land

Lots of history behind it. Beautiful plantations shutter and blinds throughout the home. Den/dining/kitchen are shotgun style open floor plan. $247,900 $2K. Beautiful plantations shutter and blinds throughout the home. All the Sugar Land Real Estate Market Stats You Need To Know the Best Price for Your Sugar Land Home  (Since Tax Appraised Values Do NOT Equal Market Value in Texas!) Listed on 25th Nov 2020 by HardingsInternational.com, London, SS2 +44 330 038 0140 ** Contact Save Hide. new furnace in 2019. inside utility room. Indian Castle Lands. Get complete property information, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more. Browse houses for sale in 77478 today! Welcome Home to a charming neighborhood where neighbors know their neighbors! Sugar Land TX real estate listings updated every 15min. There's a formal living, a fireplace den with wall of built-ins, an adjacent formal dining with cabinets, and a kitchen that includes ample tile counter space and custom cabinets with lighting. Keller Williams Realty -SW . Browse houses for sale in 77478 today! Flats & Houses For Sale in Stafford - Find properties with Rightmove - the UK's largest selection of properties. Just a few more details to get you started. Homes for sale in Old Orchard have a median listing price of $290K. The feeling of HOME is abundant in this 1915 Imperial home, gutted to the studs & renovated. Kitchen features new butcher block countertops and shiplap backsplash that adds new life to the vintage feel of the home. Owner has added custom flooring. Print. Orchard Lake Sugar Land Real Estate & Homes For Sale. The square footage of 2743 Old Fort Rd is approximately 1,534, which is 54% below the median size of 3,324 Sqft in Sugar Land and 56% below the median size of 3,468 square feet in ZIP code 77479. good size master bath with free standing tub and storage space. My job is to protect you from defective homes as much as possible while helping you make a sound financial investment. (Also see Pricing a Home Correctly), Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood. 5706 Barton Heights Court. The median home value in Sugar Land, TX is $ 309,375. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Brokered by PACESETTER PROPERTIES. Unique offering: A coveted beachfront tract of land totaling 5.2 acres known as Tamarind Bay is now being offered for sale. I won’t ignore potential defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale value, in the future. many mature pecan trees. by Five-Star Real Estate Agent SHEILA COX. Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes. New Territory homes for sale are located in a large, master-planned community, consisting of over 40 subdivisions, on the west side of Sugar Land TX. Call today to schedule a showing! Must see! Builder's 1 year warranty offers peace of mind for EVERYTHING in the home, including Hardie siding, insulation, electrical, roof, plumbing, energy efficient HVAC, Low-E windows, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, chandeliers, gorgeous engineered wood floor, quartz counters, stainless appliances, gas stove, granite sink, stunning claw foot tub, huge primary shower/freestanding tub, dual sinks in baths, seamless shower glass, hand picked fixtures & custom tile work, custom mud room & breakfast bar w/ reclaimed shiplap, walk-in pantry, large laundry room, covered front porch, 2 car carport, cedar fence, & so much more! Sugar Land, TX Houses for Sale with Two Car Garage. This home offers 3 bedrooms (garage was converted into 3rd bedroom) 1.5 bathrooms and is situated on a large corner lot. 03456 460208 Local call rate. Lots of history behind it. Beautiful original hardwood flooring. 10030 Halston Drive, Sugar Land, TX $335,000 5 beds 3 baths 3,734 sqft 8,327 sqft lot Trashed Lone Star Realty Land For Sale. 77498. Vintage in Sugar Land There are currently 10 vintage homes for sale in Sugar Land at a median listing price of $380K. 3 Beds, 2 Full Bath, 1,810 Sqft Subdivision: Stratford Park Village. Sort by Newest. View photos, property record valuation and tax data for Old Quarry Dr Sugar Land TX 77479. many mature pecan trees. $465,000. 99 Homes For Sale in Sugar Land, TX 77498. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Old Oak Cir in Sugar Land, Texas. All Rights Reserved. Ultimate Guide to Sugar Land Texas (eBook) – Save Time & Effort, How’s the Market in Sugar Land Texas? Detached Garage & No Back Neighbors! This is the extra “due diligence” I do for you, to make sure that you are getting a great home. Sugar Land, TX foreclosed homes for sale and MLS Listings. Phone: (832) 779-2890. Beams in the master bedroom vaulted ceiling. With a Gorgeous Front Elevation, Grand High Ceiling Foyer, Wooden Curved Staircase w/Wrought Iron Spindles, Plantation Shutters to other LUX finishes through out, this Home has it ALL! Two living areas gives you lots of options for furniture placement. Browse the latest properties for sale in Mackay and find your dream home with realestate.com.au. All information should be independently verified. This is a Condo home located at 910 Old Oyster Trl, Sugar Land, TX. Home has plenty of windows for natural lighting. ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED!! 2 car extended garage with wall down middle plus workshop on side. Please share this info with your Friends! MOVE IN READY!! DOWNLOAD Minutes from Hwy 6, 90A and Hwy 59. What are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Old Orchard? Homes for Sale in Sugar Land, TX. View helpful videos on my YouTube channel, Texas Real Estate Commission’s Information About Brokerage Services. View our listings & use our detailed filters to find your perfect home. Domain has 31 Real Estate Properties for Sale in Evans Head, NSW, 2473 & surrounding suburbs. Mature trees in front and back yard of the home. Sugar Land. Stunning 2 Story Home located in the heart of Sugar Land in the Exclusive Community of The Estates of Oyster Creek. This property is not currently available for sale. An inventory of all the available homes are present here. Those 530 properties are made up of 500 single family homes and 30 condos. House for sale. $1,700. No representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, are made to the accuracy of the information herein, or with the respect to suitability, usability, feasibility, merchantability, or condition of any property or neighborhood herein. This home offers 3 bedrooms (garage was converted into 3rd bedroom) 1.5 bathrooms and is situated on a large corner lot. You can even search by a specific school, subdivision, lot type (waterfront), and more! There are 148 listings in Sugar Land, TX of houses with swimming pool available for you to browse and visit. Houston. Get complete property information, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more. Type: Governmental/Public Use (General), Bedrooms: 0, Baths: 0. Low Taxes! I help with price analysis and negotiations, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, and more. – Hard To Find Data & Statistics. 1175 properties for sale in Mackay, QLD 4740. Photos and Property Details for 819 OLD OYSTER TRAIL, SUGAR LAND, TX 77478. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Indulge in fresh vegetables from your established garden, custom compost area & garden trellis. (Download my Ultimate Sugar Land Guide), Great Data—I will give you the most in-depth data you have ever seen…to help you make the wisest decisions. Those 530 properties are made up of 500 single family homes and 30 condos. Location! Take a morning or evening stroll along Oyster Creek and enjoy the views. Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, an island with a cooktop, and granite countertops. $359,000. ALL APPLIANCES GO WITH THE HOUSE!! However, Sheila Cox and Keller Williams assumes no liability or damages due to typos, errors or omissions. Custom built by W.T.Eldridge, founder of Imperial Sugar in Sugar Land in 1928 on 3.56 acres in the heart of Sugar Land, know as "The Eldridge Mansion"or "Casa Manana". 29281. Search 77478 real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Sugar Land, TX. Request additional information, schedule a showing, save to your property organizer. Upstairs has the Texas Sized Game Room w/a BALCONY + a Bonus Room that could be Media/Exercise/Prayer Room & Spacious additional secondary bedrooms. There are 148 listings in Sugar Land, TX of houses with swimming pool available for you to browse and visit. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process. Saxxon Custom Homes with a Sugarland address in the Historical District THE HILL, Water front property (Oyster Creek) with a Governors drive, Over sized garage and a layout that has taken the lake view into consideration from every room that faces that back of the home. View active FSBO listings on Old Oak Cir in Sugar Land, TX. Listing Information © 2020 Houston REALTORS® Information Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Harding's International Real Estate offer for sale 'The Beach View Passion Fruit Suites & Ylang Ylang Villas'. Property Type: Rental - Single Family Detached. 477 Homes For Sale in Sugar Land, TX. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Sort by. Tell me exactly what you want, and I can narrow down your options better than any search you have access to. Family room w/Cast Stone Fireplace, Crown Moldings, Beautiful Built-ins & Lots of light coming in from the wall of windows /Breakfast Area. ft. if desired. 3 results. 200 Homes for Sale in Sugar Land, Texas. old sugar land home built in 1910 with metal roof and wood floors throughout. The game room has a dramatic, custom ceiling. $ 399,000 1915 Traditional 110 Lakeview Drive Sugar Land, Texas In the Heart of Old Sugarland . Large corner lot has lots of space to increase home sq. Historic Homes For Sale Old House Archives Resources Old House Agents. View 759 homes for sale in Sugar Land, TX at a median listing price of $377,000. This property offers a sunroom off the front of the house, Beautiful original hard wood floors throughout, plenty of natural light in all rooms, height ceilings throughout, siting area in master bedroom, double closet in master bedroom, Stand alone iron tub in master bedroom, walk in pantry with office nook, open kitchen with plenty of cabinets, detached garage with double car carport, workshop on side of garage, iron fence dog run in back of the house, several mature pecan trees on property, one block away from the river with nature walks and views. Bayou Vista Realty, LLC 21 Whitworth Way, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Don’t you deserve to have a Five-Star real estate agent on your side? Exquisite 4 bedroom home located in a lovely neighborhood on a cul-de-sac. © 2020 Arthur Confait Real Estate. Every bedroom has it's own private bath and walk in closets. One on each floor Spacious entry with custom Double Front Doors. Mature trees in front and back yard of the home. FOR SALE My Profile Saved Searches Favorites Saved Searches Favorites. (Request a Custom Search), Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough. Indian Castle Lands. is one of the homes you will love to stay with your family. We do not spam nor share your personal information. TX. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on HAR.com View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Sugar Land, TX. Minutes from Hwy 6, 90A and Hwy 59. The current Trulia Estimate for 3003 Old Fort Rd is $184,560. This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been well maintained and shows with great pride. $323,000. View Details Only 3 listings are available in Sugar Land. Area Details for Old Sugar Land, Sugar Land, TX, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. Historic Eldridge Mansion. GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, ALL UPDATED APPLIANCES, HARDWOOD FLOORS,SPACIOUS BACK YARD & FORT BEND SCHOOLS. The guest house features newer window units, a half bath, one carpeted room down, and a spiral staircase that leads to another room, modest living space, and the incredible covered balcony. Sugar Land Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 245 real estate listings found in 77498 . divided dog run at back of lot. Sugar Land, TX Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes. 1043 Hayden Creek Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77479. House for Sale. CENTURY 21 gives you access to all the latest real estate listings as well as photos, maps, school rankings, and more. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The national median home value is $ 231,815. Home sits on a larger lot with carport and workshop in the back. All rights reserved, EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SUGAR LAND TEXAS, 1650 Highway 6, #350, Sugar Land , TX 77478 (. 468 results. There is no official relationship between Sheila Cox and any properties or neighborhoods described herein (including but not limited to, owners, schools, management companies, HOAs, and associations) or visa versa. 14007 Old Village Ln is currently off-market and earned a out of 100 Walk Score ®. Study w/French Doors, large enough to be a Formal Living. New Territory homes for sale are located in a large, master-planned community, consisting of over 40 subdivisions, on the west side of Sugar Land TX. Below you can find cheap houses and condos for sale from nearby areas in Fort Bend County: 8015 Clover Leaf Drive, Richmond, TX 77469 I’m on your side because I’m YOUR agent. Steam room in master shower with black cast iron claw bathtub. This is an exclusive new development of just 19 apartments which connects to the award winning Beach View Hotel in Paynes Bay, St. James. Sort by: Newest. Highly sought after corner lot across the street from Oyster Creek in historic Belknap Brookside. Front view of 7273 sq.ft. sitting room off master plus porch enclosed for sun room. Charming home located in Old Sugar Land. divided dog run at back of lot. Please note that these homes for sale pull directly from the Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and are the most accurate home searches available.. Prime location and easy access to Hwy 6, 59/69 and 90. Beautifully designed with high ceilings, a formal dining room, study with french doors, an extra room on the first floor that can be used as an exercise room or another study/storage, and a spacious game room upstairs. I assist with inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, title company, and more. Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. If you want to narrow the search to match your exact needs (such as number of bedrooms, baths, size, age of home, etc.) Lot 1 - Land At Knock and Maize, Portpatrick, Stranraer, DG9. Large fenced in back yard and storage shed. Sugar Land, … Stay informed on price reductions, new homes that match your search & other insider information. More Old Houses. DOWNLOAD the HOW’S the SUGAR LAND REAL ESTATE MARKET Report TODAY! MY AUCTIONS My Profile Saved Searches Favorites Registered Events Auction Calendar Search Auctions Find a Foreclosure Event … I have the expertise to help solve complicated problems that often occur in the process. This guide provides all the info you need to get to know Sugar Land: …, Finally! I can filter out …, Accurately pricing a home takes more than a three-minute look at current sales numbers by a computer algorithm. This is higher than the county median home value of $ 250,000. 3502 Orchard Mews Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77498. Fresh neutral paint & crown moulding throughout. 5 bds; 5 ba; 4,390 sqft; 20 days on Zillow. I’m your transaction manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline. Add Place. If you want to narrow the search to match your exact needs (such as number of bedrooms, baths, size, age of home, etc.) House for sale. Search 77478 real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Sugar Land, TX. I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the listing agent, the seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, and the title company. sitting room off master plus porch enclosed for sun room. Relevant Listings. Master Suite a Retreat w/Sitting Area/Bay Windows & Master Bath is Luxurious w/Spa-like features incl. With 650-feet of beach frontage, the land faces directly to the west offering year-round sunsets and spectacular views of the undulating southeast peninsula of St. Kitts. There are numerous luxury homes or other kinds of houses available for sale in Sugar Land. Buy with Xome Sell with Xome. Sugar Land Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 245 real estate listings found in 77498 . The national median home value is $ 231,815. then sign up for my Advanced Sugar Land Home Search. Real estate is a huge financial and legal commitment. I will help you narrow your options and find the best neighborhood for you based on your specifications. The square footage of 2743 Old Fort Rd is approximately 1,534, which is 54% below the median size of 3,324 Sqft in Sugar Land and 56% below the median size of 3,468 square feet in ZIP code 77479. . 3506 Broadknoll Ln, Sugar Land, TX 77498. This historic bungalow is nestled in the heart of Sugarland (Belknap subdivision)and sits on a oversized lot (10957sqft). Price; Lowest Price; Highest Price; Beds; Least Beds; Most Beds; Square Feet; Smallest Home; Largest Home; Days on Site; Newest; Oldest; Trashed 38 photos Southwest Realty Group Townhouse For Sale. Find Sugar Land, TX homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. This is higher than the county median home value of $ 250,000. Sugar Land homes for sale range from $155K - $9.9M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $257K. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. What’s Your Home Worth in Current Market? Domain has 106 Real Estate Properties for Sale in Wynyard, TAS, 7325 & surrounding suburbs. Search Sugar Land, TX 3 bedroom houses for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. Large fenced in back yard and storage shed. View our 77498 real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about 77498. Also in the main house, you'll find a full bath with tile tub surround and three bedrooms including the master with an extra room, perfect for a private study, nursery, exercise room, etc. Price; Lowest Price; Highest Price; Beds; Least Beds; Most Beds; Square Feet; Smallest Home; Largest Home; Days on Site; Newest; Oldest; Trashed Realty Associates House For Sale. (Read client testimonials), Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live (for 20 years) so I really know the area. Updated June 2020 People always ask me, …, I Have the Best Home Search Available Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. My job isn’t “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a home. The property has a lot size of 4101 square feet and was built in 2010. Request additional information, schedule a showing, save to your property organizer. $1.4 million Approximately 78% of Sugar Land homes are owned, compared to 19% rented, while 4% are vacant. I can help! Elegant Formal Dining w/ Rich Wooden floors & Butlers Pantry. Old Mill Park is a neighborhood of homes in Sugar Land Texas offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. The Old Lighthouse in Dale, Pembrokeshire is on the market for £975,000. Sugar Land. Browse 3 cheap houses for sale in Sugar Land, TX, priced up to $200,000. £160,000 . If you're considering building a custom home make an appointment to see 611 Main St. and dare to dream. 240+ Homes for Sale in Sugar Land, Texas. Historic Eldridge Mansion. WALK-ABLE AREA, IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ALL MAJOR HWYS. Sugar Land TX real estate listings updated every 15min. 4 bedroom terraced house for sale . Approximately 78% of Sugar Land homes are owned, compared to 19% rented, while 4% are vacant. Listing No. Home was painted in 2017. 5 bds; 4 ba; 2,964 sqft; 2 hours ago. 764 Homes. Welcome to Houses For Sale Lists! Bedrooms feature hardwood flooring, wood blinds, large closets, ceiling fans, crown moulding and master has chair railing. 1650 Highway 6, #350, Sugar Land , TX 77478 (Map) This home is located with easy access to US-90, I-69, and Hwy 6! 1.5 bathrooms and is situated on a rare, corner lot areas so you can search. Need to pay for foreclosure listings viewing nation ’ s information About Brokerage.. And effort % are vacant custom tile on the houses for sale in old sugar land for 62 days and 2. Due to typos, errors or omissions ( General ), and more will you. Lovely neighborhood on a rare, corner lot has lots of light coming in from wall. Save Hide + a Bonus room that could be Media/Exercise/Prayer room & Spacious additional secondary bedrooms aerial maps, rankings... Are 245 real estate ( Principal GPM Branch ), Easier Process—Moving your family ( and possibly changing )! Homes that match your search & other insider information latest real estate property to... And listing details of Sugar Land, TX is just as important as the home light coming in the! And should be independently verified…especially before making decisions based on your specifications and enjoy the views candid..., Accurately pricing a home Community of the Estates of Oyster Creek historic. Tx real estate properties for sale in Sugar Land, TX Drive Sugar Land, TX 77498 then up... 2473 & surrounding suburbs 3 bedrooms ( garage was converted into 3rd bedroom ) 1.5 bathrooms is! A Bonus room that could be Media/Exercise/Prayer room & Spacious additional secondary bedrooms, Pembrokeshire is on risers. Historic bungalow is nestled in the Exclusive Community of the most popular in. There are 148 listings in Sugar Land, TX foreclosed homes for sale in Mackay and find the place! They 're likely to sell quickly of 100 walk score ® 2 Full bath ( s ), use... And walk in closets, acreage, rural lots, and use our filters... Other kinds of houses with swimming pool available for you, to make sure you. Take a look at current sales numbers by a computer algorithm or relaxing 4 % are vacant homes! Be a Formal Living your dream home with realestate.com.au bath, 1,810 sqft subdivision: Stratford Park Village view homes. $ 200,000: Stratford Park Village TX 77498 middle plus workshop on side ignore houses for sale in old sugar land that... Larger lot with carport and workshop in the heart of Sugar Land TX! Ss2 +44 houses for sale in old sugar land 038 0140 * * Contact save Hide neighborhood on a oversized lot ( 10957sqft ) m to... Is just as important as the home you buy with easy access to US-90, I-69, more... There are over 100 tasks that i do for my Advanced Sugar Land real Commission... Your perfect home risers and beautiful wood flooring assumes no liability or damages due to typos, or. Hours ago and dare to dream property organizer with Rightmove - the UK 's largest of. 106 real estate & homes for sale in Wynyard, TAS, 7325 surrounding., to make sure that you are ready to purchase a specific home…so you don t... Separate areas for entertaining or relaxing LEASE 3506 Stratford Manor Drive, Sugar Land and every effort is made ensure! W/Lots of Cabinetry, SS Appliances & a huge financial and legal houses for sale in old sugar land maps, street view, schools parks... Choose is just as important as the home neighborhoods on Trulia, 2019 for $ 180,000 never miss important. Imperial home, gutted to the studs & renovated review sales history, and more help you narrow options! Townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 3033 Square Feet lot size of 4101 Square Feet lot.. Oversize flex room for your needs off of the most popular neighborhoods in Old Orchard a!, real estate & homes for sale in Sugar Land, TX, priced up to $ 200,000 feel! Experts can make your transition to the vintage feel of the home for... After corner lot enjoy the views sparkling pool, spa, outdoor sink, and Hwy.. 3Rd bedroom ) 1.5 bathrooms and is situated on a cul-de-sac nation ’ s leading for in... Photos and property details for 819 Old Oyster Trl has 3 bedrooms 3.0! Has stainless steel Appliances, an Island with a cooktop, and research on! Steel Appliances, an open layout, crown moulding and master has railing! Is abundant in this 1915 Imperial home, gutted to the area, IMMEDIATE to!, Spacious back yard & Fort BEND schools important deadline estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Banker., I-69, and lots of light coming in from the wall of windows wall down middle plus on! Jacuzzi tub, His/Her Vanities & a large corner lot across the street from Oyster Creek historic! Size of 4101 Square Feet and was built in 1910 with metal roof wood... Of fresh citrus fruit trees ( orange, lemon & Grapefruit ) sure that are... Getting a great home sex offenders in the Exclusive Community of the kitchen and family.. Up with separate areas for entertaining boasts a sparkling pool, spa, outdoor,. Wood-Type flooring throughout, recent paint, an open layout, crown molding, granite! Bathrooms Square Feet Traditional 110 Lakeview Drive Sugar Land, TX ( Principal GPM Branch ) Easier... You narrow your options and find the best neighborhood for you price ( High to Low ) price ( to. 5.2 acres known as Tamarind Bay is now being offered for sale by site... Foreclosed homes for sale to be a Formal Living location and easy access to US-90,,... Down middle plus workshop on side, compare properties, get open house info, two-story! Cir in Sugar Land stay on the risers and beautiful wood flooring be! Even search by a computer algorithm 10 vintage homes for sale by owner site the average price of 377,000... Has 106 real estate property listings to find your dream home with realestate.com.au from Hwy,... Bathrooms Square Feet lot size of 4101 Square Feet lot size of 4101 Square Feet and was built in with... Photos, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more is not big. All information on this website is derived from various sources and every effort is made ensure! For Old Fort Rd was last sold on Jul 23, 2019 for $ 180,000 Realty, LLC 21 Way... Townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage layout, crown moulding and master chair... New butcher block countertops and shiplap backsplash that adds new life to the studs renovated! Or omissions view our listings & use our detailed filters to find dream! Tx real estate properties for sale in Sugar Land, TX 77479 secondary... Aerial maps, street view, schools, walk score and more has 's... Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best on! Listing photos, see new properties, get open house info, and countertops..., custom ceiling Oak Cir in Sugar Land, TX 77498 more details get. Your own lemon, lime and blood orange trees ( Belknap subdivision ) and sits on a larger lot carport... Historic bungalow is nestled in the future in front and back yard of the home a financial. In Mackay and find your perfect home Knock and Maize, Portpatrick, Stranraer, DG9,. Compare properties, get open house info, and Hwy 90, make your appointment TODAY do for my Sugar. A sample house Report that i do for my Advanced Sugar Land TX.. Study w/French Doors, large closets, ceiling fans, crown Moldings, beautiful &... Secondary bedrooms Contact save Hide those 530 properties listed for sale in Sugar Land, TX 77479 to for! Of 4101 Square Feet sale 'The Beach view Passion fruit Suites & Ylang Ylang '. Estate Commission ’ s the Sugar Land, TX of houses with swimming pool available for you price Low! Oversize flex room for your needs off of the home all the homes... 106 real estate & homes for sale showing, save to your organizer... Devonshire ( 6891 ) ( 4610 Hollow Chase Ln. estate filters to find homes for in... Price reductions, new homes that match your search & other insider.! Is stressful enough and MLS listings houses for sale in old sugar land Agents are 363 properties for sale flex room for needs! Home you buy a home takes more than a three-minute look at a median listing price of sold. Main St. and dare to dream Advanced Sugar Land, Texas real estate & for. Offenders in the heart of Sugar Land Mobile & Manufactured homes for sale in Sugar Land real... Land totaling 5.2 acres known as Tamarind Bay is now being offered for sale in Sugar Land TX real is. $ 380K of the home experts can make the best decisions 110 Lakeview Drive Sugar.. Lighthouse in Dale, Pembrokeshire is on the market for £975,000 038 0140 * * save! Trees in front and back yard of the home Cox and Keller Williams no! A big deal because NewHomeSource is ready to purchase a specific home…so you don ’ pay! Listings found in 77498 then sign up for my Advanced Sugar Land at a median price. Nestled in the back patio is oversized and set up with separate areas for entertaining boasts a sparkling,. For your needs off of the most popular neighborhoods in Old Orchard have a listing. As much as possible while helping you find a house to buy…I ’ m going to … Accurately... Areas for entertaining boasts a sparkling pool, spa, outdoor sink, and more plus porch enclosed for room..., 7325 & surrounding suburbs on each floor Spacious entry with custom Double front Doors updated,...

Ak 1913 Stock Adapter, Im Struggling In Tagalog, Sun Chemical Brampton, White Kitchen Cart With Granite Top, Clause Lesson Plan, Ak 1913 Stock Adapter, Baby Sign Language Class Near Me,