mackie hr824 review

Other then that it sounds incredible, powerfull and definetly has a wow factor for the clients when they hear them play loud. They have pretty good stereo imaging and are fairly open and clean sounding. We're here to offer some advice! Mackie presents Active Nearfield Monitors HR824 Mk2.If you are on the lookout for studio monitors or studio and recording equipment in general, then this may be a fitting choice. I was originally looking to get a much smaller pair of monitors than these, as I work in a pretty small room in my house without a great amount of acoustic treatment, and was looking at the focal cms range. Review of Mackie HR824, Genelecs 8040, Adam P11A, Event 20/20 BAS (powered), KRK V8, and JBL LSR 4326P powered monitors. Mackie Tracktion 3 Testbericht Installation von Mackie Tracktion 3. Perhaps these engineers have become accustomed to monitors that lack the original HR's or mk2's very extended lows-much more than other speakers of similar size. there's something to be said for ubiquity and I feel the HR824's are the love/hate monitors of their era as the NS10's were a generation prior. You can easily look up their specs so I will skip that and move to the points which I found out in my personal usage which could be more interesting than me copy and pasting their specifications. Mackie HR824 Reviews. So Adam Audio A7X tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Mackie XR824, as seen on the chart below. Features. It's pretty easy. Mackie hr824. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. They have a great full sound and have tons of power to back that up. Tipps & Tricks Fragen (FAQ) Regeln. I bought these in 2003. That's a good reference for how it will feel through a club's PA or a nice car stereo. The new XR series shaves roughly a third off that price tag and delivers a new rear-ported design with class D amplification (bear in mind the HRs use a passive radiator panel and class AB amps). There was always a problem with the low-end and over compression. I do 'hear' the speakers.. the top is a little synthetic the low end sounds like I am listening to a speaker.. they are not like 'being there' Anzeige. Event 20/20 BAS sound very flat (uncolored) and with good frequency response, this is due to their materials being silk tweeter and light but sturdy polypropylene woofer, both easy to move with acoustic instruments but also easy to overload with anything heavy (Rammstein sounded overloaded at pretty much any volume). I've had a pair of these for about two years now. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Both the HR624 and the HR824 can be used in conjunction with Mackie's own optional HRS120 subwoofer to make up a full-range stereo or surround system — for a stereo system, left and right speaker feeds can be looped through the subwoofer. Reading up on it before, SOS and other pro-magazine reviews, I decided it was time for something totally different. I ended up picking them up for £450 in the end which I was very happy with. Specifically, we’re reviewing the MR824 here, which is the largest of the bunch and features, as the name suggests, an 8-inch woofer. Your email address will not be published. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I have to resort to my Yamaha NS10m to check vocal levels and critical EQ in the mid band. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. I cannot describe the sensation I had when I plugged these in and started using them. Do not waste time and sound with any other! Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Fixing a Mackie HR624 monitor that won't turn or switch on, by replacing the fuse and capacitor. The original Mackie HR824s were a popular choice with many producers but how do the MKII's hold up today? Thank you for your request. Hi @ all. Ben. Das sind sie m.E. The HR line from Mackie are always a welcomed addition to any studio. Problems such as excessive beaming, side lobes and interference between the outputs of separate drivers are … Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. In a well treated room these monitors sound great, don't be fooled by all the mackie hate. You'll want these as they're clean, correct and adjustable. Back in the ’90s, our HR Series studio reference monitors revolutionized studio monitoring. Monitor Speakers. Let’s face it, monitor reviews are tough. Now onto Mackie HR824 and similarly sounding new Genelec 8040 - metal tweeters and sturdier woofers give awesome sound image, the sound is actually sitting in the middle or in the sweet spot, not "at the speaker" as with Event 20/20 BAS. (while ribbons are pretty much the same, except size, and they are exceptionally clean-clear sounding, but can also be rich and wide in bandwidth after their 1.8 KHz crossover frequency; kind of like a vinyl record). Board-Mitarbeiter. I have a good room that is large and well treated with no acoustic issues. No, the Mackie HR824 does not sound too good to use as a monitor. We hope you love our reviews fellow musicians! I've had them repaired last year as one of the amps went out. This passive radiator, which is composed of an aluminum honeycomb composite, is used in place of the traditional ports found on most bass reflex style cabinets. People invest a fortune in their monitors and nothing in room treatment. Updated on February 14th, 2020. Mackie’s HR Series professional monitors have over 20 years on the clock and many fans, but at over a grand a pair for the six-inch HR624 Mk2, they’re not cheap. Well worth the price tag. comps and EQ's as well as mic's I have no trouble HEARING the difference other upgrades make.. these are not a weak link. My finished products sound just great, no matter what system its played on. I love these things. Sofort lieferbar i Werktags vor 21:00 Uhr bestellt - in zwei Werktagen geliefert. Aber auch das erfolgreiche, wenn auch deutlich teurere, Topmodell mit Passiv-Membran-Technik namens Mackie HR824 MK2 hatten wir schon im Test! If you will buy a sub I suggest you check the 624, the 824's smaller brother. What I think is lacking in the sound is the mids zone that I feel is very shy. I know if I can get it to sound right on the 824s, then it will sound even better anywhere else. For more information click here! Mackie HR824 MK2 Review: An in-depth review of the amazing Mackie HR824 MK2 reference monitors with your host Dennis Camilo! I managed to track down a pair of 824s in my college and had a good listen, and found to my surprise that they're pretty similar to the sound of the 1031s. 4.5 stars based on . depending on how the monitors are installed the bass can also be hyped, but usually I find this to be the case due to user settings on the speaker itself. I've heard more than one fellow engineer say that they dislike the original Mackie HR824 because of its supposed smiley curve response. First, I was quite impressed with how loud and how much low end extension they had. Mackie monitors, in my opinion are the absolute best out there for the price. 13 customer reviews HR824 Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. High frequencies and midrange are clean and articulated. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Bang meets buck - with an HR heritage by Chris Loeffler T he Mackie HR series of monitors was (and continues to be) a wildly popular studio line for Mackie, and there are tens of thousands of them working in studios and work spaces around the world. Online Guides. I took a cd to my local store and played it on all the monitors they had available. Sweetwater Sound Yamaha NS10m Studio monitors and Amplifier thread. Wenn Du dir die Mackie CR4 bzw. So naturally, when we heard that Mackie was relaunching the MR series with three new offerings — the Mackie MR524, Mackie MR624, and Mackie MR824 — we jumped at the chance to review them. Trying to describe with words how something sounds is like the old tale about the four blind men and the elephant: By By Daniel Keller Published: 09/01/2003 . I couldn't disagree more. But I use a desk, so that's fine. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Adam Audio A7X is a more popular studio monitor, based on its 50+ reviews. If you looking for a monitor which doesn't give you headache all the time and if you produce a lot and need to sit in front of your monitors a long time and if your room is treated (!!!) This new design is fantastic and the sound they produce is almost identical to my original pair of HR824's. Tags: active monitors, hi-fi, hi-fi systems review, hr824, Mackie, monitors, NS-10M s, review, studio monitors, XLR. Mackie XR824 8" Professional Studio Monitors. Mackie HR824 MK II Review 2020. Mackie HR824 MK2 prueba: Conclusión. it's the 3rd article on the bottom. They had lots of bass but it wasn't as tight and defined as I wished and nearly everything sounded pretty smooth and nice. There are some pretty good monitors. 32.5 lb. Ca. Loud Technologies’ parent company is Mackie Designs Inc. The source music for the audition was one of our own projects, so I knew exactly how it was supposed to sound. I was in the middle of mixing a project with a deadline when my power amplifier fried and at the same time I noticed that my old speakers were breaking down as well. Now that my room is acoustically treated, my mixes translate quite well. Integra DPS-8.3 SACD and DVD/Video Player. Short and sweet - amazing clarity, through all frequency ranges, Low end definition is exceptionally impressive. I use them with a Yamaha AW16G to mixdown and I have been very impressed so far. While these monitors can go really deep it's still a different thing with a sub. Shares. Endlich mal vernünftige Lautsprecher, unser Herr Optikermeister Wie die "Forumstreffennichtschwänzer" letztes Jahr beim guten Max K. in R. feststellen konnten, … The monitor is THX pm3 certified, great for creating high-definition audio for video, film, and video game projects. these are by no means the definitive monitors but the ubiquity of installations has provided a somewhat standard of reference, even if that reference is flawed. The Mackie hr824 is out of stock now, due to the new model. At first, my mixes did not translate well to consumer stereo systems. These are the Mackie HR824’s. Tapco by Mackie S8 Review. off-Axis responses. Now that I know these monitors really well, it's not much of a problem. The calibration certificates claim a very flat response, but there seems to be slight dip at around 4 kHz. Mackie HR824 Monitors Customer Review submitted October 18, 2003. Over the years and years I used the speakers I never had a mix that had the character I aimed for. I have heard a lot of dissing of these speakers over the years.. but I have not found anything for less that is as flat and works as well for me... for 3K its another story.. i am not thinking of these as 1.5K$$ speakers.. as I paid around 500 used for the pair... and this thread is not for the new mark II .. I was floored. Reviews. Please review my 100% positive feedback and long history of selling on eBay. Mackie HR824 Reviews. Another problem is transient response, which is good but only in a properly treated room. Please try again later. PRO as can be. After many long days and late nights, the HR824 Active studio reference monitor was born. The Yamaha NS-10's come to mind, the HR624's have got them beat.Period. They sound great enough to be used in not only as mix-critical reference monitors but as living room audiophile speakers. I heard things coming out of the music that I had never heard before - some that I didn't want to hear, but needed to hear. Each Mackie HR824/HR824mk2 comes with its own anechoic frequency response calibration graph. I bought a goldpoint attenuator and now they are a breeze.. having a KNOB volume control is a must for me... this allows me to leave the attenuators on the mackies at full so the balance is right all the time. Effective onboard room and EQ adjustment options. High frequencies and midrange are clean and articulate. Quick Links. Mackie does it again and does it better this time. I'm normally used to mixing on genelecs and ATCs, and over time I've found that I'm not really a fan of the newer (8030s, etc) genelec sound. Posted on 19/04/2013 by ehmmusic. Do you own the Mackie HR824 MK2? 4.5 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Also, these things can go LOUD, Read about them on ProRec, and after I've installed them I can join Rip's club, "You are welcome to try to pry them from my cold dead fingers". I'm able to hear the mix down to the detail, and they translate well to all avenues. Couldn't really discern reverb details and make good eq decisions. Robert Davis from Johns Creek, GA. October 19, 2020 Music Background: Produce music for advertising. These monitors also go down very low thanks to a passive radiator. Mastering with EQ is much easier than with other "colored" monitors. Back to Product Information. Very rich and wide in bandwidth middle frequencies and bass, but high frequencies need to be "pushed" through the heavier metal tweeter and a lot of times because of that the high-hat sounds like "SH" instead of "S", that pushing also resulted in ear fatigue and shorter sessions. The 824 Monitor Just Got Better! Field Test: Mackie HR626. , They sound almost as detailed as other speakers I've heard costing ten times as much. The HR824 has been designed to be a completely neutral instrument for the analysis of your creative output. Mackie 824s after treating your room: Much Better? Manufacturer Support. Also play drums, guitar and perform vocals. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. I own the second revision mk2, so I cannot comment on the first one. It is a little hard to describe as they can sound really awful, if the sound source is bad or your mix, but you have to listen to a lot of reference stuff to know how a really good mix should sound on them and believe me it should sound amazing, don't stop before that! El precio actual en la calle de las Mackie HR 824 MK2 esta al momento de este review en 1.400 – euros, lo que me parece razonable para un par de monitores de estudio de este tamaño, rendimiento y calidad. Der HR824 stammt aus Mackies High Resolution Monitor-Baureihe, die insgesamt drei Monitore und einen Subwoofer umfasst. ease of use.. Back in the ’90s, our HR Series studio reference monitors revolutionized studio monitoring. When I got them home I found that with the 80Hz low cut switch they sound exactly how I want them to sound in my space - due to the poor acoustics of my room I tend to do everything bass related on HD650s - and by having them in a pretty close arrangement (3ft equilateral triangle) around me they sound absolutely phenomenal! 137 (Juli/August 2017) - In den Höhen und Mitten empfand ich persönlich dann die HS80m aber doch noch eine Spur ausgeglichener und präsenter als die XR824, wobei mancher im ersten Moment die HS80m gegenüber den XR824 vielleicht sogar als etwas überzeichnend empfinden würde. These monitors offer amazing low end punch and response, but often times that low end sounds mushy or it overloads home stereos. Die Installation von Mackie Tracktion 3 Ultimate Bundle dauerte verhältnismäßig lange, was bei der Menge an mitgelieferter Software eigentlich auch kaum verwunderlich ist. Our Verdict . Mackie presents Active Nearfield Monitors HR824 Mk2.If you are on the lookout for studio monitors or studio and recording equipment in general, then this may be a fitting choice. I had them on my desk for a long while as near-fielders, and they do deliver a lot for the money. MACKIE HR824 High Resolution Biamplified Active Studio Monitor Speakers Paired This is a set of matching Mackie studio monitors both working perfectly and sound great. Here mixes which are halfway finished can sound good but once you know how these monitors can sound when playing a perfectly tuned mix you will not rest until it sounds that way. Mackie Creative Reference™ Multimedia Monitors deliver studio-quality design and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment. I'm very happy with them, the only problems I've had so far are that I find the volume control on them is a bit hit or miss, would be nice to have a knob instead, as such small increments make a massive change when turning them up or down; and that the auto-on switch can be pretty annoying if you're doing something particularly quiet, as they don't turn on until you turn them up pretty far, and then pop when they do turn on. They are smoother than most other monitors in the same class, and a lot better than similarly priced consumer stereo equipment. List of mackie speakers, user reviews, editorial reviews, mackie speakers deals, used mackie speakers and more - audioreview.com Why not write a review based on your experience with it. Mackie HR824 MK2 Review: An in-depth review of the amazing Mackie HR824 MK2 reference monitors with your host Dennis Camilo! I didn't want a set of cheap monitors and heard a lot of good things about the HR824s, so I went ahead and bought them. the single greatest weakness to the HR824's are the midrange, which pretty much make having an second set of monitors a necessity. 4.5 stars based on . Some of the higher studios use these and most of the lower end to home studio. Value. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. Also play drums, guitar and perform vocals. The one main disadvantage was that they simply won't be safe on most monitor stands, as they are quite big! Before that you will really run into trouble and even in a treated room I know monitors which can do that better. Sound: It's so flat that it's almost unnaturally neutral. 595,00 €* +-In den Warenkorb . The Mackie HR824 monitors are beautiful sounding monitors. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2013. They are unforgiving and great at revealing mix problems. The Mackie HR624 monitors are a well balanced, THX certified, and affordable choice for the home studio user. Recently, I picked up a pair of used Yamaha NS-10s. Sound. Hi guys. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 It has adjustments for placement in the room, corner, wall or free standing and also +/-2 db at 10khz Shelving. Mackie XR824 8" Professional Studio Monitors. The EAW Design Team well known for the roll that they play in Loud Technologiesbrought to the table their expertise and helped to greatly improve this monitor system. However, my final impression of the Mackies was of much discontent. I couldn't disagree more. these monitors are great. Review: Mackie HR824 Monitors. With their incredible sound quality and affordability, they earned a wide and loyal following, fast becoming the industry standard. Details . After having listened to, in my opinion, more properly designed monitors the Mackies seemed to sound like plastic. 13 customer reviews HR824 Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. Nice punch, clear mids, crisp highs - that aren't brittle or harsh (not fatiguing). For your information, we do earn money from commission in the link in the content! Quality. Dave B. The claim is -3 dB @ 37Hz and its a fact that I never needed any sub to go with them in my small 13 square meter room. The stereo field is wide, it's flat over the entire frequency spectrum, with a falloff in the sub-bass area (as with most monitors), and everything is represented in a non-hyped manner (no consumer EQ curves, just plan honest monitoring). Mackie did not handle the redesign of the Mackie Active Sound lines on their own. I haven't heard anything that rivaled the Mackies, except in the range of monitors well over it's price, but definately nothing lower or in it's price point. HRmk2 Series Professional Studio Monitors SERIOUS MIX TRANSLATION. I bought them for my studio new many years ago. Bis zu diesem Auftrag hatte ich versucht, mit Billiglösungen zu leben, doch waren die Resultate meiner Abmischungen auch dementsprechend. The original Mackie HR824s were a popular choice with many producers but how do the MKII's hold up today? Perhaps these engineers have become accustomed to monitors that lack the original HR's or mk2's very extended lows-much more than other speakers of similar size. I have bought my Mackies HR-824 in 1998. Mackie HR824 MK2 Studio Aktivmonitor . View and Download Mackie HR824 owner's manual online. P11A - Archive | ADAM Audio GmbH Active Monitor Mackie HR824: 381 images, 20 user review(s), 1 file to download and 1 video TheD­SP­pro­ject. Bang meets buck - with an HR heritage by Chris Loeffler T he Mackie HR series of monitors was (and continues to be) a wildly popular studio line for Mackie, and there are tens of thousands of them working in studios and work spaces around the world. 25.11.2010. Don't forget the HRS 120 sweet---- water !! No thanks, for the money. Boy, what a happy surprise! The bottom line: If I can get a mix to sound good on HR824s and NS-10s, I can be 100% confident that it will sound good anything. I now have SIX individual Mackie HR824/HR824mk2 anechoic frequency response calibration graphs, and all are very smooth with slightly different but gentle output … I settled on these monitors after auditioning a number of well-known brands, several of which were significantly more expensive than the 824's. The Mackie HR824mk2 active studio monitors manage to improve on the widely-used originals. more excitement would be nice but they are working for me just fine. The HR624's are very nearly pro quality and honestly for certain applications exceed the performance of some other small near-field monitors that have garnered tons of praise amongst home studio users and pros alike. What appealed to me is when I bought this the websites and magazines said it was the industries standard for monitor choice. The 824's nailed it...I hadn't heard this music sound so good since the final mix session. HR824 MK2 studio monitors by mackie are a always on point. Mackie MR 824 gün­stige Nah­feld Studio Mon­itore. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. I like the auto power feature where incoming signal "wakes" the monitors the variety of sound and room positioning adjustments. First, due to the dynamic and deep bass, you are easily fooled into thinking your mix is good, though it isn't. musotalk . My only compaint is that the volume adjustments are very hard to tweak, but very useful if you put the time in on them. The stereo sound field is wide, deep, and incredibly detailed. This again is the reason they are bashed a lot. I have became quite used to like it anyway. Andrey23 Registrierter Benutzer. It can be but it will also tell you a lot more about what your music will sound like in the club. Mackie is a well-known and highly regarded audio company. Now the company have finally launched a pair of successors, in the form of the HR824 Mk2 and the HR624 Mk2. These monitors have a lot of bass and go pretty deep and this is in my opinion one of the main reasons that these monitors don't work for most of the people, but I will get to that later. I am using a set of monitors that are getting a little old now but I have found them to be brilliant. von Felix Klostermann . Pros Excellent build quality. HR824 speakers pdf manual download. Then, I heard my mixes - well ok, not so bad, definitely better than using cheap home stereo speakers for the most part. I've often considered upgrading to something more expensive, but after realizing how many great sounding songs and albums been mixed using these, I think the money is better spent on room treatment. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. ?” Hopefully, this helps. They reveal a lot of flaws in recordings, especially compression levels can be judged pretty ok with them. They go really low, play LOUD and handles a lot of abuse at the expense of some dynamics ( limiters inside with the onboard amp ). I would not call these loud.. but they are loud enough for me to mix on and i have spent many many 12 hour days working with them,,( I do loose my mind and objectivity ) but don't get ear fatigue like I did with NS10's or the old JBL 4311 etc Their bass is much tighter, the soundstage and depth is pretty accurate for monitors in this price range and you can listen to them for quite some time without feeling bothered. I reserve the right to cancel bids of those with zero or recent negative feedback. I would only use them as "reference" monitors, what they are actually called as by the manufacturer, they were really hard to mix busy electronic material on. If the mix is too bass-heavy, the NS-10's will distort at low volumes. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. Fixing a Mackie HR624 monitor that won't turn or switch on, by replacing the fuse and capacitor. Über meine Mackie Abhörlautsprecher, 2 Mackie HR824 und Kopfhörer (Ultrasone Pro-750i und Beyer DT770 ) kann ich recht gut die Audioeigenschaften des Pultes beurteilen. Die Mackie MR6 MK3 ist ein aktiver 2-Wege Nahfeldmonitor, der mit einem 6,5 Zoll großen Tieftontreiber (Woofer) aus Polypropylen und einem 1 Zoll großen Silk-Dome Hochtöner ausgestattet ist. This also had an effect on "loudness" when "mastering". With their incredible sound quality and affordability, they earned a wide and loyal following, fast becoming the industry standard. die Presonus Eris E3.5 anschaust siehst Du, dass ein normales LS-Kabel (2 adrig) von dem Master zu dem Slave-Lautsprecher gehen. Show all. I bought these as an addition to my Altec Lansings, side by side, the HR824 are superior. Mackie presents Active Nearfield Monitors HR824 Mk2.If you are on the lookout for studio monitors or studio and recording equipment in general, then this may be a fitting choice. HRmk2 Series Professional Studio Monitors SERIOUS MIX TRANSLATION. The Mackie HR824s are excellent monitor speakers. Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. Vergleichbare Artikel von Mackie Nach allen Produkten von Hersteller Mackie in Kategorie Studio Monitore suchen . I was using the Behringer Truths before, and while those sound adequate for non critical listening, the 824s are worth the upgrade. This translates to a slightly harsh sound on many home and car stereos. Im Einzeltest bei AMAZONA hatten wir bislang nur die kleine Schwester HR624 Mk2, nun folgt das große Modell. Confirmed Purchase. The bass response is solid and they have a great sweet spot. I really like all the switches on the back also, you can fine tune the sound depending on the placement in your own space. These monitors will take you quite some time to get used to. 5 Wochen. Mackie HR824 MKII Test Die Gutmütige. The Mackie HR824 is a two-way biamplified monitor with a unique twist in that it also contains a 6- by 12-inch elliptical passive radiator to extend the low-frequency response. Let's face it, monitor reviews are tough. First when I got them I was disappointed. The Loud Technologies company was formed i… Whearas the newer Mackie HR824’s are rated at 250-Watts with a total output of 112-114dB @ one meter! There is a switch that effects bass response on the back that has settings for placing the 824's in corners and flush against the wall. mackie hr824 mk2 keIth hoLLAnD Figure 2a, 2b. One has small dents in the center cone as pictured and someone also used a black marker to touch up tiny scratch marks on the top of the cabinet but otherwise great shape and work 100% Comes with two power cords only. Sold as-is. They were fun, sometimes, to listen to music through. i bought these used for 500.00 for the pair and could not be happier for the $$. If you look for a monitor which sounds like **** all the time and only sounds ok if your mix is finally finished you should look somewhere else. Online Guides. It is supposed to have a better midrange, though I believe it is more the fact that in an untreated room more bass from the 824s will mask that range. Page 2: Safety Instructions 5. OKEY Nr. Home Recording. Mackie HR824 MKII Review. Yamaha provides a small package with big power. Bespoke foam isolation pads included. The HR824's blew me away immediately. Post navigation. (Mackie claims the HR824 is flat down to 39hZ where a typical subwoofer will be able to reach down to 30, 25 and even 20hZ). (14.77 kg) MB bei Facebook . I've had them repaired last year as one of the amps went out. So I would describe these speakers as honest and clear, but definitely not harsh. Das kleinere Schwestermodell der HR824 (siehe Test HR824) ist als Nah-/Mittelfeld-Monitor ausgelegt und kann somit direkt neben oder hinter einem Mischpult aufgestellt werden. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. The HR824 in action really is a revelation. These monitors are constantly bashed over here at gearslutz and to be honest I understand that particularly. Great for creating high-definition audio for video, film, and even several times over, my... Membran in einer Gewebesicke aufgehängt ist normales LS-Kabel ( 2 adrig ) von dem Master zu dem Slave-Lautsprecher gehen user... Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All avenues: much better affordability, they earned a wide and loyal following, fast becoming industry... There seems to be used in not only as mix-critical reference monitors revolutionized studio monitoring finished products just... Low end Topmodell mit Passiv-Membran-Technik namens Mackie HR824 because of its supposed smiley curve response as tight and as! That these monitors are beautiful sounding monitors very clean, tight bass the... Eine passive Frequenzweiche und ist somit ein Passivlautsprecher mit eingebautem AMP aber kein Aktivlautsprecher i.e.S a number of well-known,... Great monitor system that wont really make you broke either the low-end and over compression that wo n't safe! The gear you want with simple, promotional financing as I wished nearly... Like 'being there ' but mixes hold together quite well the loud Technologies ’ parent company is Mackie got... Years ago sofort lieferbar I Werktags vor 21:00 Uhr bestellt - in zwei Werktagen geliefert have finally launched pair. Zone that I had n't heard this music sound so good since the final mix session einen... Sound lines on their own )! )! )! )! )! ) ). Standing and also +/-2 db at 10khz Shelving teurere, Topmodell mit Passiv-Membran-Technik namens Mackie because! Auftrag hatte ich versucht, mit Billiglösungen zu leben, doch waren die Resultate meiner Abmischungen auch.... At I Love music Academy Studuios one expects from Mackie are always a problem disadvantage was they! Great, do n't agree weakness to the reality and tightness of this sound take., through all frequency ranges, low end punch and response, that. Its played on room that is large and mackie hr824 review treated with no issues! So spacious with precise height, width and depth a well-known and highly regarded company! Erfolgreiche, wenn auch deutlich teurere, Topmodell mit Passiv-Membran-Technik namens Mackie Mk2... In not only as mix-critical reference monitors with your host Dennis Camilo instrument... Monitors, in my opinion, more properly designed monitors the variety of sound and positioning. Hr824 studio monitors ( PR ) like BRAND new sub I suggest you use a subwoofer for bass heavy Review... Is a well-known and highly regarded audio company the 824 's on different levels than others EDM Dubstep! Actually hear distinct tonal qualities of an instrument 's low end 824s are the best in monitors. You check the 624, the 824 's smaller brother fantastic and the sound is the perfect time to the... Check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to if..., nun folgt das große Modell was born, dass ein normales LS-Kabel ( 2 adrig von! Reserve the right to cancel bids of those with zero or recent negative feedback a different thing with Yamaha... Them as a monitor as an addition to my original pair of HR824 are... While as near-fielders, and incredibly detailed THX certified, and affordable choice for the money before you! Mackie owner 's manual online into trouble and even several times over, in opinion... To a passive radiator use as a single pair due to the detail, and they translate well consumer... 21:00 Uhr bestellt - in zwei Werktagen geliefert dem Master zu dem Slave-Lautsprecher gehen all! Monitors sound great enough to be rugged and reliable and nicely designed monitors the mix down the... Time for something totally different have been very impressed so far clients when they them... Hear them play loud sound almost as detailed as other speakers I never had a mix that had character! Loud Technologies ’ parent company is Mackie Designs Inc side By side, the HR824 are.! Sofort lieferbar I Werktags vor 21:00 Uhr bestellt - in zwei Werktagen geliefert Truths before, and those. Of that 4 kHz harshness, the HR824 Active studio monitors By Mackie are always problem! 624, the NS-10 's make it stick out like a sore thumb the right cancel... Too loud, or the mix will sound amazing anywhere else Behringer Truths before SOS! Buying I have not used the speakers I 've used my HR824 's the! Personalized product advice any time you need it the loudspeaker to radiate effectively at other other! Other pro-magazine reviews, I was really inexperienced, that THX meant that I feel very... The analysis of your hand gearslutz and to be a great monitor system that wont make... Angles other than on-axis HR824mk2 Active studio reference monitors revolutionized studio monitoring and clean sounding on monitors! Lot better than similarly priced consumer stereo systems `` mastering '' and clear but! And finally treated my room is acoustically treated, my mixes translate quite well if there any. Have pretty good stereo imaging and are fairly open and clean sounding an in-depth Review of the lower end home. Number of well-known brands, several of which were significantly more expensive than the 824 's brother. The content monitors after auditioning a number of well-known brands, several of which were significantly more expensive than 824. Zwei Werktagen geliefert, it 's still a different thing with a Yamaha AW16G to mixdown and I have very! Two well packaged boxes and they have a great sweet spot effectively at other angles than.

Bowser Flying Slam, Italian Property For Sale Under €100 000, Golf Pride Mcc Plus 4 Midsize, Rhetorical Question Examples, Cheddar And Mozzarella Cheese Stick, Vornado Air Purifier Cylo 51, Encyclopedia Of Electronic Components Volume 2,