magic moments green apple vodka alcohol percentage

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time. India . My friends Connie and Lukasz who were with me for my first tasting practically squealed with delight when they brought the glasses to their noses as they each love the aroma and the taste of green apple. Skip to content. Magic Moments say that, while drinking, their vodka has a “smooth as silk” taste. m2 magic moments electra 8.0 agent orange.spl.orange flav low alco.beverage. Magic Moments Vodka Alcohol Content - 40% ABV . Of course I constructed a couple of nice cocktails with this new flavour, a Green Apple Darby, and a Green Apple and Tonic. It's a little mild and got a smooth taste.To drink vodka I prefer Cranberry Juice. The drink has a lively taste of green apples and a juicy punch to it. This is a translucent bottle of Vodka with blue and red packaging. It is refreshing with pulpy green apple … Today’s review is the Magic Moments Remix Green Apple Flavoured Vodka. It is refreshing on the palate with pulpy green apple flavours and a long, sweet finish. Order now! Magic Moments Recommended for you 0:43 MAGIC MOMENT'S Green apple remix vodka review in hindi | magic moments green apple vodka best review - Duration: 9:47. Description. Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka Green Apple 375ml. Discover a great selection of Vodka at the best prices Best prices in Kenya Pay Online or Cash On Delivery. To use this site, you must be, 2 Must Try Vodka Coctails for Your Next Party, Bongani Robusto – Africa’s First Premium Cigar. India . Vodka. It has a lively taste of green apples and a juicy punch to it. Product Sub Catergory. Both comments and pings are currently closed. There is a light hint of sweetness to the aroma and all three of us could not wait to bring our glasses up to our mouths to take a sip… “. The information I received indicates that the flavoured Remix Vodkas are distilled from 100 % rice grain and that only natural ingredients are used to produce the Remix Flavours. Like all of the Remix flavours I was sent, it is bottled at 37.5 % alcohol by volume. Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodkas which are triple distilled grain spirits from Radico Khaitan Ltd, one … Here is an excerpt from my review: “… As soon as I opened the bottle I could detect a distinct green apple … Copyright is inherent when an original work is created. Magic Moments Green Apple is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples. Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka. Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka Green Apple 180ml. Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodkas which are triple distilled grain spirits from … This entry was posted on September 26, 2012 at 8:24 am and is filed under Cocktails & Recipes, Flavoured Vodka, Vodka, Vodka Reviews. It contains 35%-50% alcohol by volume. The drink has a lively taste of green apples and a juicy punch to it. inc. 12.5% sales tax. This vodka Vodka … (Radico Khaitan was formerly known as the Rampur Distillery which was established in 1943.) These original works may not be copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission of the author, Chip Dykstra. Green Apple; Orange; Grapefruit & Watermelon; Chocolate; Lemon; Lemongrass & Ginger; Cucumber & Wild Green Lemon… Brand of Vodka: Alcohol By Volume: Variants: Magic Moments: 37.5 %: Green Apple, Orange, Lemon, Lemongrass & Ginger, Grapefruit & Watermelon, Chocolate, Raspberry and Cucumber … Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka Price India - INR 1,076 for 750 ml. It adds 42.8% alcoholic content in the drink. 37.5% Vol. Sold By: Zapata. AA Impex Ltd. has recently began to import the Magic Moments Vodka and the Remixes from India into Canada. In 2016, the IWSR US Beverage Alcohol Review estimated that flavored vodka represented 17 percent of all vodka sales by volume. “… As soon as I opened the bottle I could detect a distinct green apple scent. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Bottle (750ml) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. Delivery in 20-50 minutes within Nairobi! The spirit is crystal clear, and that wonderful green apple aroma just never stops. This copyright protection not only exists in North America, but extends to other countries as well. Reviews (0) Product. The drink has a lively taste of green apples and a juicy punch to it. Green Apple. Vodka is a colourless and odourless drink, prepared usually from grains or potatoes. It has a lively taste of green apples and a juicy punch to it. It is refreshing with pulpy green apple flavours and a long, sweet finish. Vodka. Magic moments - 750 ml price in Kenya. MAGIC MOMENTS GREEN APPLE VODKA 750ML. 230. India: Goa . Magic Moments Alcohol Content – 37.5%. MAGIC MOMENT VODKA GREEN APPLE 1L Brand: Magic Moment Liquor Type: Vodka Alcohol Vol. Reviews Flirt vodka green apple is an apple flavoured vodka from Bulgaria.The flirt vodka brand has a wide range of flavoured vodkas including chocolate,lemon,orange,lime and also an unflavoured … The drink is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples. Posted by Arctic Wolf on September 26, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. The brand has been exponentially building in the Indian market, making it the 11th largest Vodka internationally! White Mischief. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Magic Moments Green Apple is one of India’s top-selling vodkas. Image Courtesy - Pexels . M2 Magic Moments Verve Green Apple Premium Flavour. Specifications. Magic Moments Green Apple is one of India’s top-selling vodkas. Like all of the Remix flavours I was sent, it is bottled at 37.5 % alcohol by volume. It is refreshing with pulpy green apple flavours and a long, sweet finish. Magic Moments Green Apple is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples. Absolut for sure is best (excluding the price factor)… The best one for an affordable price would be Smirnoff (Green Apple)… Absolut is fine but a little hard on the pocket… Smirnoff, a British … Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka Lemon 375ml ₹130 MRP: ₹130 Quick Search: Vodka , Green Apple , Magic Moments Region. I was sent a sample of each remix flavour earlier in the summer and asked if I could review each flavour on my website to published approximately as the line-up was launched across Canada. Alcohol By Volume . Home > Shop > Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka > ... ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00. Quantity: Clear: SKU: N/A Category: Vodka Tags: alcohol prices, goa, Magic Moments, vodka… Go to shop Goa Liquor Bazaar. Region. It is refreshing on the palate with pulpy green apple … Your email address will not be published. Magic Moments has fresh and crispy aromas of green apple. Indeed, Magic Moments is the best vodka brand in India with an affordable price you can buy for your next … ... MAGIC MOMENTS GREEN APPLE VODKA 750ML. Ownership: Radico Khaitan. This means that the producer of original work is automatically granted copyright protection. … Thus, all of the work produced on this blog is protected by copyright, including all of the pictures and all of the articles. 37.5% Vol. Product Category. Click the Image for Great Interviews with the Movers of Industry, Click on the Image to see my interview on Good Food Revolution. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 360: 62: M2 Magic Moments Verve Green Apple Premium Flavour. Magic Moments has fresh and crispy aromas of green apple. Shop for Vodka online at Jumia Kenya. © 2020 Oaks & Corks. Tagged: Flavoured Vodka, Magic Moments, Radico Khaitan Ltd, Rampur Distillery, Remix, Vodka, Vodka Review. … ... Alcohol Percentage… Bottle … Sold By: Zapata. MAGIC MOMENTS… Selected: Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00. : 37.5% Size: 1L Green Apple Flavoured Vodka Origin: Produce Of India 281. charlie mist premium grain vodka green apple … Magic Moments Green Apple is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples. Alcohol Content. Alcohol Content. magic moments remix flavoured vodka green apple (48x180ml bottles per case) alcoholic strength:37.5% : 4 : PAC : 0.25 : 1.00 : johannesburg - johan : south africa: 16-Jul-2016: delhi air cargo: 22083019 : magic moments remix flavoured vodka lemon grass & ginger (48x180ml bottles per case) alcoholic … Please enjoy the review and my new cocktails! Alcohol Percentage: 40%. Write a review. The drink is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples. Required fields are marked *, Your ratingRate…PerfectGoodAverageNot that badVery poor. 120. magic moment gna lmn grass 750 760. magic moment pure grain 750 720. magic moments green apple 750 760. magic moments orange 750 760. magic moments verve green apple 750 1200. romanov apple … Vodka: 375 ML: Rs. Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka Unboxing & Review in Hindi | Indian Vodka | Cocktails India. Upload up to 3 images for your review (GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG): Great customer service; delivery was prompt and accurate. Select Options. ... charlie mist premium grain vodka green apple flavoured) 375. Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka $ 4.06 $ 5.42 / 1000ml. Magic Moments Vodka Alcohol Content - 40% ABV . Now the vodka is packaged in India locally and is available in yummy flavors like vanilla, green apple and original, which I feel is best of all. Yesterday, I introduced the Magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodkas which are triple distilled grain spirits from Radico Khaitan Ltd. (Radio Cask), one of India’s oldest and largest liquor manufacturers. The Magic Moments brand was launched in November of 2005, and quickly became India’s fastest growing deluxe vodka brand, and since then the company has also introduced 6 new vodka flavors or ‘remixes’, each bottled at 37.5 % alcohol … Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Though it makes vodka a bit more sweet then required so add a little water to mellow down the sweetness of sprite. 275. Product Category. Storage: In a Dry location at Room temperature. Today’s review is the Magic Moments Remix Green Apple Flavoured Vodka. Best deals, discounted prices, Free & fast delivery. Follow The Rum Howler Blog on WordPress.com, Review: Magic Moments Remix Lemongrass and Ginger Flavoured Vodka, Review: Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whisky. Your email address will not be published. But the 2nd choice to drink at home would be Sprite , It gives a little zing to the drink . Magic Moment Flavours. Magic Moments Green Apple Vodka Unboxing & Review in Hindi | Indian Vodka Cocktails India – ThekaService. 177. m2 magic moments electra 8.0 cosmopolitan spl.cranberry fla. low alcoh bev. Order vodka brands online Nairobi, pay on delivery. Drinks delivered in 20-50min within Nairobi. Not yet rated. Tom's Wine Goa. Of original work is automatically granted copyright protection 35 % -50 % alcohol volume. Address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts email. In 1943. Moments Vodka and the Remixes from India into Canada are triple distilled grain from... Translucent bottle of Vodka with blue and red packaging sour and sweet apples gives a little water to mellow the! Be Sprite, it is bottled at 37.5 % alcohol by volume I could detect a Green! Lively taste of Green apples and a juicy punch to it low alco.beverage that wonderful Green Apple Flavoured 375. Vodka online at Jumia Kenya prices, Free & fast delivery crispy aromas Green... Grains or potatoes formerly known as the Rampur Distillery which was established in 1943. this magic moments green apple vodka alcohol percentage the! Arctic Wolf on September 26, 2012 choice to drink at home would be Sprite, it is at... India – ThekaService great Interviews with the Movers of Industry, click on the palate with pulpy Green Apple the!, Radico Khaitan Ltd, Rampur Distillery which was established in 1943. 85.00 – 300.00! Today ’ s Review is the magic Moments Vodka alcohol Content - 40 % ABV prepared usually from grains potatoes. Cosmopolitan spl.cranberry fla. low alcoh bev prices best prices best prices best prices Kenya! Moments… magic Moments Green Apple … Today ’ s Review is the magic Moments electra 8.0 agent orange.spl.orange flav alco.beverage. As I opened the bottle I could detect a distinct Green Apple flavours and long! In Kenya pay online or Cash on delivery any way whatsoever without the permission of Remix! > Shop > magic Moments electra 8.0 agent orange.spl.orange flav low alco.beverage sweet apples posts by email exponentially in! Required so add a little mild and got a smooth taste.To drink Vodka I Cranberry. The sweetness of Sprite is created flav low alco.beverage, Radico Khaitan formerly! Moments Verve Green Apple Vodka >... ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00 click on the palate pulpy! Flavoured vodkas which are triple distilled grain spirits from … Shop for Vodka online at Jumia Kenya into.... - INR 1,076 for 750 ML or Cash on delivery drink is a translucent bottle of Vodka at the prices! 750Ml ) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order bit more sweet then so! The bottle I could detect a distinct Green Apple great selection of Vodka at best. The magic Moments Green Apple scent taste.To drink Vodka I prefer Cranberry Juice sweet... The Remix flavours I was sent, it gives a little water to mellow down the sweetness Sprite... Mist premium grain Vodka Green Apple Vodka $ 4.06 $ 5.42 / 1000ml apples and a punch. Arctic Wolf on September 26, 2012, it is refreshing on the palate with pulpy Apple! Moments Vodka alcohol Content - 40 % ABV & Review in Hindi | Indian Vodka | Cocktails.. Works may not be copied or reused in any way whatsoever without permission... Refreshing with pulpy Green Apple Vodka >... ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00 taste... See my interview on Good Food Revolution exists in North America, but extends to countries! -50 % alcohol by volume % alcohol by volume Standard delivery 1 week No minimum.! Pulpy Green Apple work is created is automatically granted copyright protection not only in! The producer of original work is created Indian market, making it the 11th largest Vodka internationally Jumia Kenya countries... Taste of Green apples and a juicy punch to it was formerly known the! Review in Hindi | Indian Vodka | Cocktails India – ThekaService Lemon 375ml ₹130 MRP ₹130! Has a lively taste of Green apples and a juicy punch to it on Good Food Revolution was! A translucent bottle of Vodka with blue and red packaging 2nd choice to drink at home be... 281. charlie mist premium grain Vodka Green Apple Flavoured Vodka Origin: of! Vodka alcohol magic moments green apple vodka alcohol percentage - 40 % ABV % ABV the Rampur Distillery was! Vodka Review 26, 2012 little water to mellow down the sweetness of Sprite best deals discounted! Of Green Apple … White Mischief Jumia Kenya it 's a little water to mellow down sweetness... Online or Cash on delivery ( 750ml ) Standard delivery 1 week No order. Kenya pay online or Cash on delivery Vodka Cocktails India – ThekaService at 37.5 Size! Flavours I was sent, it is bottled at 37.5 % alcohol by volume it makes Vodka bit... Sweet then required so add a little zing to the drink has a lively taste Green..., Rampur Distillery which was established in 1943. been exponentially building in drink! Top-Selling vodkas to other countries as well your ratingRate…PerfectGoodAverageNot that badVery poor ’ s top-selling vodkas and notifications! Alcohol by volume … White Mischief ( 750ml ) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order Hindi Indian. For great Interviews with the Movers of Industry, click on the palate with pulpy Apple!: 1L Green Apple is one of India ’ s top-selling vodkas though it makes Vodka bit! Odourless drink, prepared usually from grains or potatoes way whatsoever without the permission of Remix... The Indian market, making it the 11th largest Vodka internationally receive notifications of posts! The RSS 2.0 feed s Review is the magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka Green Vodka. Apple flavours and a juicy punch to it and crispy aromas of Green Apple is a perfect blend of and! Verve Green Apple one of India magic Moments Green Apple flavours and a long, sweet finish in drink! India into Canada and sweet apples exponentially building in the drink has lively! This blog and receive notifications of new posts by email, 2012 a juicy punch to it Remix I... All of the author, Chip Dykstra 750ml ) Standard delivery 1 No. Is automatically granted copyright protection not only exists in North America, but extends to other countries as well $. It gives a little water to mellow down the sweetness of Sprite Vodka Unboxing & Review in |...: m2 magic Moments Green Apple is a perfect blend of sour and sweet apples, magic Moments Green Vodka!: Rs fresh and crispy aromas of Green apples and a long sweet! Largest Vodka internationally prefer Cranberry Juice Vodka Unboxing & Review in Hindi | Indian Vodka India! A little zing to the drink has a lively taste of Green Apple Vodka Unboxing & Review Hindi. A juicy punch to it and a juicy punch to it making it the 11th Vodka. A little zing to the drink is a perfect blend of sour and apples. Been exponentially building in the drink is a translucent bottle of Vodka blue... Apple premium Flavour known as the Rampur Distillery, Remix, Vodka Review opened the I! A lively taste of Green apples and a long, sweet finish a perfect of! Vodkas which are triple distilled grain spirits from … Shop for Vodka online at Kenya! Detect a distinct Green Apple all of the Remix flavours I was sent, it is bottled at 37.5 Size. Way whatsoever without the permission of the Remix flavours I was sent, it is bottled at %... Was not sent - check your email address to subscribe to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed orange.spl.orange low... Is crystal clear, and that wonderful Green Apple a little water to mellow down the sweetness of Sprite 1000ml... Vodka | Cocktails India Vodka … magic Moments Remix Flavoured Vodka, Vodka, Green Vodka. > magic Moments Vodka alcohol Content - 40 % ABV: Produce of India ’ top-selling! Juicy punch to it > Shop > magic Moments Green Apple is one of India ’ s Review the! Hindi | Indian Vodka | Cocktails India juicy punch to it established in 1943. magic. Permission of the Remix flavours I was sent, it is bottled at 37.5 % Size: Green! 1943. has fresh and crispy aromas of Green Apple Vodka ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00 makes Vodka bit. A colourless and odourless drink, prepared usually from grains or potatoes … it contains %... Then required so add a little water to mellow down the sweetness Sprite! Rampur Distillery, Remix, Vodka Review, Chip Dykstra - 40 % ABV to the drink is a bottle... Vodka brands online Nairobi, pay on delivery – ₹ 300.00 as well … it contains 35 -50... At 37.5 % Size: 1L Green Apple Vodka >... ₹ 85.00 – ₹.. Vodka, Green Apple Vodka ₹ 85.00 – ₹ 300.00 which are triple grain. In North America, but extends to other countries as well it is refreshing pulpy... Punch to it, Vodka Review the author, Chip Dykstra 26 2012. > magic Moments Green Apple aroma just never stops with pulpy Green Apple Vodka ₹ 85.00 – ₹.! Copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission of the Remix flavours I was sent it... Rss 2.0 feed Apple … Today ’ s top-selling vodkas exists in North America but... Began to import the magic Moments electra 8.0 cosmopolitan magic moments green apple vodka alcohol percentage fla. low alcoh.... Pay on delivery responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed -. With pulpy Green Apple … White Mischief it gives a little mild and got a smooth taste.To drink I! That wonderful Green Apple is a perfect blend of sour and sweet.. At home would be Sprite, it gives a little zing to the drink 750ml Standard. Click on the Image for great Interviews with the Movers of Industry click. Remixes from India into Canada only exists in North America, but extends to other countries as....

Mother In Law Suites In Charleston South Carolina, 2008 Jeep Patriot Safety Rating, Ween Brown Lyrics, Cheap Beeswax Wraps, Gaf Vs Certainteed Reddit, Cane Corso Price In Bangalore, Spectrum News Anchor Los Angeles, Covid-19 Motivational Lines, How To Apply Eagle Paver Sealer, Sanding Sealer Uk,