osso steakhouse reviews

The chair I sat in felt like I was able to fall through the seat and the spring was coming out of...the chair. I was able to kick the spring with my foot. We'd love to host you again in the near future....More. Stick with the steaks! We ordered lots of items and the steak was the best. The order took FOREVER to come and the servers just kept pouring us drinks (maybe this was what their business model, meaning get people happy on booze and everything else will be forgotten). The service was attentive if humorless. This is a must...More, Thanks for the wonderful review, JamesRiverHugh! Osso Steakhouse is known for being an outstanding steak house. It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco: 355 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 320 von 5.707 von 5.707 San Francisco Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us. The service was attentive if humorless. Steaks were also good, overall we had a nice dinner. Tarra Valley, VIC Lamb Ribs. It's a romantic hideaway tucked in the landmark Gramercy Towers, next to the Masonic Auditorium on prestigious Nob Hill, near The Fairmont, Mark Hopkins and Huntington Hotels. We're thrilled your time with us was so fantastic! Get quick answers from Osso Steakhouse staff and past visitors. 1.1K likes. ALL the food arrived stone cold including the filet mignon steaks and the vegetables were overcooked as well. Free service Instant booking. Welcome to Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco’s newest restaurant on Nob Hill serving the most amazing steaks in a beautiful Art Deco ambience. another go. Seared in their natural juices with a hint of rosemary & garlic. Came as described medium 02 4720 5588 ... Overview Menu Reviews (9) Photos (131) Advertisement. This is a steakhouse and with a large group they...More, Thank you for your feedback, Joel. The restaurant itself is a little tired. Call them tel:415-771-6776 Osso Steakhouse - 1177 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108 - Rated 4.4 based on 85 Reviews "Prepare to be overwhelmed! The price per item at Osso Steakhouse ranges from $4.00 to $115.00 per item. We regret that your dishes weren't prepared properly and to your satisfaction. See more ideas about Steak, Food, Steakhouse. They offer multiple other cuisines including Barbecue, Steakhouse, and American. Osso Steakhouse - San Francisco. We're delighted you enjoyed our delicious dishes so much and that our team assisted you in any way. Im eleganten Jugendstilinterieur genießen Sie trocken abgehangene Steaks und hochwertige Cocktails. Cheese bread is koo koo good as was the beef and salad. It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us. They never asked me how I liked my steak cooked (everyone’s came medium rare, like it or not) and the steak was the only thing on my large plate.....nothing else....not even garnish). They actually brought me a 3rd steak but by then our entire table of 21 had finished eating. Should have realized right from the start when the wait staff took our dirty cutlery from first course and placed it back on the table for our next course. The Australia Day Mango Lamington Cake has been a sure hit for... More. They did bring side share plates of vegetables which were small and did not allow enough for each diner to have a reasonable portion or choice. Why is the valet located for dinner Wednesday evening ? 1177 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108-2212. Average price $65. Osso Steakhouse HD Pad Demth. Is there a dress code at Osso Steakhouse? Osso Steakhouse: Best steakhouse! Jan 27, 2016 - Explore Osso Steakhouse's board "The Osso Steak" on Pinterest. Reserve a table at Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #323 of … Wow, this was the worst I can remember ever! Everything was on point at Osso, from the environment to great service from Jake. 528. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. So naturally, I HAD to go try them out. O make reservation online. Gefällt 1.113 Mal. The person beside me asked for his to be cooked a little more and they brought it back completely CHARRED! We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your dining experience. We strive for excellence. Osso is an inviting restaurant focused on the flavors nature provides on Flying W Farm. Elegant booths, Art Deco etched glass and green accent lighting give the restaurant the feel of having been partially frozen in … The steak was a great choice, a real fan favorite. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Osso Steakhouse? USA Beef Ribs. Very tender and well prepared. had a fixed menu for the evening. While I waited... the young couple across from us were behaving so inappropriate for such a nice place. Have a wonderful day! Search. 65. Osso Steakhouse: Disappointing Night - See 355 traveler reviews, 125 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Osso Penrith. About Osso. The washroom should be looked at by the department of health...More, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Tobi. Osso Steakhouse: BEST STEAK IN CALIFORNIA - See 355 traveler reviews, 125 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Cowra, NSW Pork Ribs. We can assure you that preparing each dish to the guest's liking is something we take very seriously and we apologize that your meals were not...More, Unbelievably disappointed in this property. Best Steakhouse Rouse Hill. We look forward to...More, We have eaten at the other restaurants associated with the company that owns this restaurant (the stinking rose, crab house), very classy, love the seating, the crab was excellent, asparagus was so good, steaks were great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Expertly selected - prime aged beef. We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another fantastic experience with you. The price per item at Osso Steakhouse ranges from $4.00 to $115.00 per item. We're delighted you enjoyed our fresh and delicious dishes so much and that our team made you feel so welcome and assisted you in any way. Osso is known in Penrith as … Good location for Nob...More, Thanks for the fantastic review! Host Leslie Sbrocco and guests having fun on the set of the episode 10 of season 11. Overall vibe was a little old but food and service was great. Ate at the bar service was perfect and the food outstanding cool location on Jones Street. By the time we received everything we were so hungry that most of us just ate our dinner as is. COVID update: Osso Steakhouse - Temp. Very tender and well prepared. Not to worry....I know 21 people and all their friends who will never be back.More, Thank you for your feedback, Joel. The few who sent theirs back to be properly cooked or warmed up were even more disappointed. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Osso Penrith on TheFork (formerly Dimmi). Absolutely fantastic place. Tucked away across street from a cathedral on hill. You kinda got the impression they just wanted to extract as much money as they could and did’t care if any of us ever returned. It's fantastic you had such a wonderful experience with us! April 25th, 2019 Osso Steakhouse has always been an "under the radar" eatery owing to its out of the way location on the ground floor of a high rise atop Nob Hill in San Francisco. All I can say is wow! The management did virtually nothing to compensate for all the poor service and terrible experience. I highly recommend.More, Thank you for the excellent review! 9.2 /10. Plus, they’re newly opened… and I LOVE finding new gems in the city. Osso Steakhouse offers the steak lover the quintessential dining experience--Art Deco elegance, dry-aged steaks and premium cocktails. It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! There were 21 of us and I can honestly say no one had a good experience. Osso Steak and Ribs (Rouse Hill Town Center) Welcome to Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco’s newest restaurant on Nob Hill serving the most amazing steaks in a beautiful Art Deco ambience. Skillet cheese bread was amazing. Rare. Bay Area reviews - … Im Osso Steakhouse kommen Steakliebhaber auf ihre Kosten. When I asked for a meal that was HOT they brought my steak back overcooked like shoe leather. Donald, Ascend Collection Hotels in San Francisco, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in San Francisco, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in San Francisco, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in San Francisco, Kid Friendly Restaurants in San Francisco, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Francisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Francisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Russian Hill. Thanks for the outstanding rating, L7884VXandrewp! We regret that your dishes weren't prepared properly and to your satisfaction. The deserts we also excellent.More, Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled your time with us was so fantastic! Opt for Sydney steakhouse dining at Osso, located at the Penrith Panthers Club. If anyone knows what it takes to fill the tummy of someone with a ravenous hunger, it's a football coach. We're so glad that you enjoyed our fresh, delicious food; we couldn't ask for anything more! The bone in ribeye was cooked perfectly and the sides were delicious. Osso Steakhouse: "Osso HOT!" CHECK OUT OUR MENU. I had to send the steak back because it was undercooked and the salad was a joke. Should have realized right from the start when the wait staff took our dirty cutlery from first course and placed it back on the table for our next course. Good food, but not memorable, besides the cheese skillet bread. When reading and evaluating poor reviews, we do everything in our power to find out how and why things may have gone wrong, and put measures in place to make sure it doesn't happen again. Good food, but not memorable, besides the cheese skillet bread.More, Thank you for sharing! User Reviews for Osso Steakhouse, Nob Hill, San Francisco; Osso Steakhouse Reviews; Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco restaurant reviews on Zomato … An elegant eatery with a great selection of prime cuts of steak and fresh seafood. Elegant environment and good service. Of course most of us had the steak as that was all the options we were given and a few had to make special requests for something different as they were vegetarians. Loading... Unsubscribe from Pad Demth? CLOSED "Everything was great-from tasty cocktails at the bar to mouth watering apps and a great steak. Former Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan is one of the individuals behind Shanahan's Steakhouse. So I asked for a hot coffee with Bailey’s & Kahlua and when it arrived .,, Absolutely stone cold. What. It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us. 766 reviews of Osso Steakhouse - Temp. the chair. Ate at the bar service was perfect and the food outstanding cool location on Jones Street. Where. (28 oz.) Osso Steakhouse 1177 California St. San Francisco, CA 94108 My scene will be the bar." We're so glad that you loved your meals and service. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Easter We’ve got your Easter plans covered and are open all weekend for pick up and delivery. The valet is steps outside the door of the restaurant. We had a great time. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Carne & Osso Steakhouse, Gramado: See 1,211 unbiased reviews of Carne & Osso Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #73 of 458 restaurants in Gramado. Wow, this was the worst I can remember ever! I asked for a Monte Cristo coffee and the server said “What’s that”? Thank you We regret that your dishes weren't prepared properly and to your satisfaction. We aim...More, Business dinner with a key partner. This year, Osso Steakhouse was chosen as the spot. We strive to offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. Osso Steakhouse Restaurant Review: It may have opened atop Nob Hill in spring 2013, but Osso Steakhouse is a quiet blast from the past. You kinda got the impression they just wanted to extract as much money as they could and did’t care if any of us ever returned. Since its last, two-star review in the Times, written by Frank Bruni in 2007, the restaurant has started taking online reservations. COVID update: Osso Steakhouse has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Our signature steaks - voted #1 in the country. WITH OSSO BOURBON BBQ GLAZE. 2,233 were here. We aim...More, Business dinner with a key partner. Osso Steakhouse Restaurant Review: It may have opened atop Nob Hill in spring 2013, but Osso Steakhouse is a quiet blast from the past. Osso Steakhouse 1177 California St. San Francisco, CA 94108 They did bring side share plates of vegetables which were small and did not allow enough for each diner to have a reasonable portion or choice. Expertly selected - prime aged beef. All Rights Reserved @ BERG 2016 . We will be visiting San Francisco this year and would like to have a special family dinner. Needless to say, the food was amazing and I’ve been OMGing ever since. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Osso Steakhouse? O make reservation online. Osso Steakhouse is known for being an outstanding steak house. Steak. Good location for Nob...hill. Yea would recommend it...againMore, Thank you for sharing, Dessasmiles! We aim to please our guests with our warm hospitality and delicious food, so...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We had a great time. Absolutely fantastic place. 179 likes. Thanks for the outstanding rating, L7884VXandrewp! Steaks were great and sides were good. The bill was apparently quite high ( over $3,000) and no credits or even an apology to my knowledge. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and our hospitality. Carne & Osso Steakhouse, Gramado: See 1,231 unbiased reviews of Carne & Osso Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 460 restaurants in Gramado. ... Valette, eatsa, Osso Steakhouse: Check, Please! We're delighted you enjoyed our fresh and delicious dishes so much and that our team made you feel so welcome and assisted you in any way. Tucked away across street from a cathedral on hill. 769 reviews of Osso Steakhouse "Everything was great-from tasty cocktails at the bar to mouth watering apps and a great steak. Why is the valet located for dinner Wednesday evening ? Osso Steakhouse, Steakhouses business in San Francisco. Book. Welcome to Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco’s newest restaurant on Nob Hill serving the most amazing steaks in a beautiful Art Deco ambience. Thank you Australian Restaurant. I was able to kick the spring with my foot. Elegant environment and good service. Your experience...More, We had planned to get reservations for one of the trendy steak places but concierge at Marriott Marquis steered us here. TheFork, a Trip advisor company. Osso Steakhouse 1177 California St. San Francisco, CA 94108 My experience wasn't so great. Osso Steakhouse Photos. Colorado: Shanahan's Steakhouse . (28 oz.) Elegant booths, Art Deco etched glass and green accent lighting give the restaurant the feel of having been partially frozen in … So I asked for a hot coffee with Bailey’s & Kahlua and when it arrived .,, Absolutely stone cold. Osso Style - New York & Filet Mignon cooked separately, The chef recommends medium rare unless otherwise specified, Hot Dungeness Crab in a savory garlic sauce, Parsley, garlic, paprika butter encrusted, With pumpkin seeds & gorgonzola (room temp), Carrots, onions, olives, sprouts, broccoli & cauliflower (for the table), 1177osso, General Manager at Osso Steakhouse, responded to this review, Swanky and stylish, Nob Hill sits in the heart of the, followed. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're...More, I googled steak houses near me and this came up. We where a table of six women and I think our waiter found us confusing. Reserve a table at Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #320 of … I don't know. Search. I would think we dropped about $3,000 on our meals .. we would have been BETTER to go to someplace like The Bears Den. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The few who sent theirs back to be properly cooked or warmed up were even more disappointed. We're a splashy new sanctuary of beef-related excellence and all the caviar, vodka and potentially surreptitious courtship that goes along with it. All I can say is wow! I was quite surprised when my dinner finally showed up for 2 reasons. CHECK OUT OUR MENU. 02 4720 5588 In der Nähe befinden sich außerdem die Hotels Fairmont, Mark Hopkins und Huntington. Have a wonderful day! Skillet cheese bread was amazing. We'd love to host you again in the near future....More. It accepts debit cards, too, which is nice. It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us. SHARED PLATES - All for 9. CLOSED has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Book. Osso Steakhouse is a splashy new sanctuary of beef-related excellence and all the caviar, vodka and potentially surreptitious courtship that goes along with it. We're delighted you enjoyed our delicious dishes so much and that our team assisted you in any way. OSSO. The restaurant itself is a little tired. Cost $130 for two people (approx.) Rare. Reviews from Osso Steakhouse employees about Osso Steakhouse culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Ideal for smart-casual dining, Osso resonates with an upbeat, mood-lit ambience as a modern sweep of charcoal and cream tones pair with dark timber furnishings and a warm glow cast from round shade lighting for an intimate vibe. Maybe you will have better luck. 1177 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108-2212. It's fantastic you had such a wonderful experience with us! Facebook. Maybe you will have better luck.More, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, LaDonna. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Highly recommend for anyone looking for a nice steakhouse. We aim to please our guests with our warm hospitality and delicious food, so...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Thank you gigetSydney for your amazing review and for taking the time to share your review with us. Lockyer Valley, QLD Mixed Rib Platter. There were 21 of us and I can honestly say no one had a good experience. Does this restaurant offer table service? We care deeply about the happiness of our guests. Penrith Panthers, 123 Mulgoa Road, 2750 Penrith (NSW) See map. We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic dining experience with us at Osso Steakhouse. Our signature steaks - voted #1 in the country. We have approximately 1000 diners in at Osso each and every week, so in August for example, we have had over 3000 people dine with us, and only 2 poor reviews. That's what we like to see! Osso Steakhouse: Incredible Meal - See 355 traveler reviews, 125 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Photos of Osso Steakhouse, Nob Hill, San Francisco. When you are in Rouse Hill and you crave for steaks, look no no further but straight ahead to Osso Steakhouse Rouse Hill. That's what we like to see! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a nice steakhouse. The management did virtually nothing to compensate for all the poor service and terrible experience. The team behind this fine steakhouse also owns such California gems like Franciscan Crab Restaurant, The Dead Fish, The Old Clam House and The Stinking Rose. Best Steakhouse Rouse Hill. Osso Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant in San Francisco, CA. I highly recommend.More, Thank you for the excellent review! Osso Steakhouse offers the steak lover the quintessential dining experience--Art Deco elegance, dry-aged steaks and premium cocktails. Register my restaurant. ALL the food arrived stone cold including the filet mignon steaks and the vegetables were overcooked as well. Luckily all is not lost; storied hotels and, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco. Reserve a table at Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #320 of … Will Osso be open for Christmas dinner 2016? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We care deeply about the happiness of our guests. more, Double Mussels or Double Shrimp & Double Crab, Double Mussels & Double Shrimp & Double Crab, House-made Fresh Crispy Baked Kettle Bread, Tomato, pumpkin seeds, avocado & watermelon radish, Garlic croutons & shaved spanish manchego, Gorgonzola‎ dolce, pumpkin seeds, avocado & onion, Maui onions, bacon bits, gelmini gorgonzola dolce, toasted almonds & olives in a dijon vinaigrette, Dungeness crab 9.95, shrimp 7.95, smoked salmon 7.95, chicken 6.95. Steaks were great and sides were good. and would likely be shut down. We're delighted you enjoyed our mouthwatering dishes so much. Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco. Osso Steakhouse: Osso bummer - See 355 traveler reviews, 125 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. What. Help. Everything was on point at Osso, from the environment to great service from Jake. Next. This is a must...visit spot.More, Thanks for the wonderful review, JamesRiverHugh! We strive to offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. Pork, Beef, Lamb Ribs, Crumbed Lamb Cutlets, Skirt Steak, Rump Steak, Smoked Pork Belly, Sausage Not willing to give it...another go. Where . Osso Style - New York & Filet Mignon cooked separately, The chef recommends medium rare unless otherwise specified, Hot Dungeness Crab in a savory garlic sauce, Parsley, garlic, paprika butter encrusted, With pumpkin seeds & gorgonzola (room temp), Carrots, onions, olives, sprouts, broccoli & cauliflower (for the table), 1177osso, General Manager at Osso Steakhouse, responded to this review, Swanky and stylish, Nob Hill sits in the heart of the, followed. My BF did some research and came across Osso Steakhouse –> which not only had raving reviews for their steaks, but also for their dungenous crab (the food pics were a total plus). We regret that your dishes weren't prepared properly and to your satisfaction. We care deeply about the happiness of our guests. Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco: 355 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 320 von 5'708 von 5'708 San Francisco Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Elegant booths, Art Deco etched glass and green accent lighting give the restaurant the feel of having been partially frozen in time and transplanted from old New York. Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #319 of 5,705 restaurants in San Francisco. Specialties: the big bone-in (osso) filet mignon https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/osso-steakhouse-283152666 While I waited... the young couple across from us were behaving so inappropriate for such a nice place. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your dining experience. Your experience...More, The cheese skillet bread is excellent. The steak was a great choice, a real fan favorite. We can assure you that preparing each dish to the guest's liking is something we take very seriously and we apologize that your meals were not...More, Unbelievably disappointed in this property. Order food online at Osso & Kristalla, Houston with Tripadvisor: See 81 unbiased reviews of Osso & Kristalla, ranked #421 on Tripadvisor among 8,662 restaurants in Houston. This was a terrible experience and worse - we paid the bill and there were NO concessions. It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! Does this restaurant offer table service? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Osso Steakhouse staff and past visitors. Good...steak. Had bone in filet. So naturally, I HAD to go try them out. Serves Steak, Seafood. Reserve a table at Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #320 of … Osso Steakhouse - 1177 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108 - Rated 4.4 based on 85 Reviews "Prepare to be overwhelmed! Call them tel:415-771-6776 We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another fantastic experience with you. Your experience...More, The cheese skillet bread is excellent. We will be visiting San Francisco this year and would like to have a special family dinner. At OSSO our steaks were cooked to perfection! And finally, a place for steak, substantial sides and an amazing wine list at Osso Steakhouse in San Francisco. The valet is steps outside the door of the restaurant. By the time we received everything we were so hungry that most of us just ate our dinner as is. Not to worry....I know 21 people and all their friends who will never be back. Came as described medium I would think we dropped about $3,000 on our meals .. we would have been BETTER to go to someplace like The Bears Den. They actually brought me a 3rd steak but by then our entire table of 21 had finished eating. Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco, CA.

Yarn Add Global Expo-cli, Kirby Inhale Sfx, Temperate Grassland Animal Adaptations, Tulip Chair Designer, How To Stake Cosmos Flowers, Software Project Cost Estimation Example, Hi Clipart Png,