peanut butter buttercream

Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners. Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting. I don’t recommend using natural peanut butter (the kind that separates, you know the one that you usually need to stir before using). It is one of the best cakes I have ever had. Share on twitter. Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream – moist and rich peanut butter cake layers with a silky, decadent chocolate buttercream. It turned out smooth and fluffy and DELICIOUS! Your email address will not be published. If it’s not one of ours, here are my two favorite chocolate cake recipes. I had enough frosting for everything and a bit extra. It’s all-natural and sweet, plus it contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healing properties. Prep: 10 mins; Cook: 20 mins; Easy. Thank you for sharing this recipe . Too funny that you had a little cupcake reunion yesterday, lol! Avoid natural, oily, or homemade peanut butters as the consistency will cause this frosting to separate and curdle. Beautiful, hardcopy, full color, photos of every recipe so you know EXACTLY how your cookies should look. I finally shared some of my recipes with you, as well as do my best to answer any and all of your cake-related questions. We have used the brands Jif and Peter Pan creamy. So many choices for chocolate cake! If you don’t have a food scale the equivalent would be 4 cups. And if you make it you’ll see just how addictively delicious it is! It should have full fat content. Add the peanut butter and beat together for 40 seconds or until fluffy and stiff. Quantity: This recipe is enough to frost 12-16 cupcakes, one 9×9 inch cake, or one 9×13 quarter sheet cake with a thin layer of frosting. Even my daughter who usually doesn’t like frosting. I don’t know why need help please thank you, Hi Lori- What chocolate cake recipe are you using? WOW. Make it once and it’ll be your go-to peanut butter buttercream frosting for life! Peanut Butter: Use a commercial brand peanut butter such Skippy or Jif. By Tinny29 (GoodFood Community) 0 reviews. For me, it’s a three-way tie between Chocolate & Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Mint, and Chocolate & Coconut. Begin with 2 Tablespoons and depending on the consistency you like for piping, you can add a bit more. You will love the peanut buttery flavor, the light and fluffy consistency, and how easily it pipes! The recipe starts as a basic buttercream then creamy peanut butter and peanut butter powder are added. This peanut butter frosting is so simple! Hi Jean, Yes, you can use salted butter and skip adding any extra salt. It reminds me of mousse but a bit denser. We have used Jif and Peter Pan Creamy brands. If the meringue falls or starts to look curdled or liquidy, keep adding the butter and beating. I think you could use Skippy. If you have a Peanut Butter Cup lover in your life, they are gonna really love this frosting! Design by Weller Smith Design     Privacy Policies. This makes a very decent amount of buttercream, I was going for a nearly 1:1 ratio of cake to buttercream here. But this makes a great filling for a chocolate layer cake. The frosting is perfect. The peanut butter frosting is a lighter consistency than straight peanut butter, so you can easily get carried away with sampling. Love it. @Sherry– Yay! I have to post my picture of the cake on the site! Add 3 cups powdered sugar alternately with 3 tablespoons of the cream, beating at low speed until smooth after each addition. The best peanut butter frosting. Add the butter, one piece at a time, to the meringue, while beating on high speed. All the flavour of peanut butter in a smooth buttercream – perfect for piping onto cupcakes, covering layer cakes, or filling biscuits and macarons. Really, this frosting knows no bounds. And that peanut butter buttercream frosting? When I make cupcakes, I often fill the centers with a filling–sometime’s it’s the same as the swirled frosting on top, and other times I go with a different flavor. This is an amazing recipe. (This happened to me the first time I made a Swiss Meringue Buttercream.) I could never pick a favorite, but I highly recommend making each combo as often as possible (for comparison & research purposes of course!). It’s rich and creamy, full of peanut butter flavor, but isn’t too sweet! Transfer the frosting to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. The Cake That Started It All. (Oh, and buy creamy not crunchy- haha). I actually just copied and pasted the recipe from an older format last night and must have accidentally cut off that 1c. Thanks! Order now to have the book delivered to your doorstep! We have used Jif and Peter Pan Creamy brands. This Peanut Butter Buttercream Recipe is one of my all-time FAVORITE frosting recipes. Your email address will not be published. A white chocolate peanut butter ganache drip brings it over the top. The honey we’ll use in this recipe is creamed or spun honey. This peanut butter frosting is perfectly peanut buttery, has a delightfully silky texture, and if you are a fan of the Viva Paper Towel Method of smoothing, it smooths exceptionally well. If the meringue falls or starts to look curdled or liquidy, keep adding the butter and beating. Advertisement. You can also subscribe without commenting. I can’t ask for anything more in a peanut butter … This past December marked my 10-year cake-iversary! ;0) xoxo, Hi I wondering why the cupcake is little dry ? Not sure how much frosting you’ll need? Case closed! If you have a Peanut Butter Cup lover in … It makes the most wonderful filling and frosting for chocolate cakes and cupcakes. All I made this for my son’s birthday with a chocolate cake and it was so good. 2 sticks (227 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature; 1 cup (270 grams) creamy peanut butter; It contains so much peanut butter flavor, it's unreal. My kids loved it. You can frost entire cakes with this recipe also, as we did in our AMAZING Peanut Butter Cake Recipe! The taste is out of this world!!! All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy, Looking for the BEST chocolate cake or cupcake recipe? “Did I get it?” I asked eagerly, seeking redemption after last weeks muffed up peanut butter butter cream frosting. What is creamed honey? This past December marked my 10-year cake-iversary! Since this recipe does not contain shortening, should it be refrigerated prior to transportING in a car? It goes perfectly with chocolate cake or cupcakes. Best Ever Peanut Butter Meringue Buttercream | A Kitchen Cat Our Peanut Butter Cup Buttercream Frosting has just the right amount of peanut butter and chocolate taste in one creamy buttercream frosting. This makes enough frosting for a two layer cake or 24 cupcakes (or 12 cupcakes with a generous amount of frosting). Filed Under: Blog Tutorials, Fillings, Frostings and Glazes, Recipes Tagged With: Peanut Butter Buttercream, peanut butter frosting. Hi all, Ami here! Thanks+ : ), Hi Terri! Love you guys!!!!! Peanut Butter: For the best texture, I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy creamy. de la farine de Coco peut être?, bonne journée. Add the vanilla, and mix for 4-5 minutes until nice and smooth! Melissa Diamond. Thanks for answering so quickly Melissa! Preheat oven to 180/160 fan. Hi MBM, I think you will still need 3 Tablespoon when using heavy cream. Hi everyone! This tip comes from the original recipe from Cook’s Illustrated. Peanut Butter Buttercream. Pros: Fun flavor twist that goes with so many cakes or cupcakes. Chocolate icing on top of chocolate cake with peanut butter cream in the middle…delicious! We love our. This peanut butter buttercream is the perfect filling for these cookie sandwiches. Thank you. I asked you a question yesterday as well, and you got right back to me! The frosting should come together into a thick frosting. It reminds me of mousse but a bit denser. I saw it said store in the fridge but is it okay for a couple of days, at room temperature? Okay, let’s get back to the star of our post. Finally, if you are interested in learning even more cake decorating techniques, you should consider becoming a member of My Cake School! Share on facebook. The combination of the peanut butter cake with a peanut butter Italian Meringue Buttercream is so A-MAZ-ING. https://akitchencat.com.au/peanut-butter-buttercream-frosting Do you think this would be ok or would it change the consistency of the frosting so that it would no longer hold a shape when piped? 2. OMG! https://www.handletheheat.com/peanut-butter-buttercream-frosting This frosting sounds heavenly!! We’ll use honey as an alternative to processed sugars, such as powdered sugar. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a483e89508fac840138ca1d8849a52ce" );document.getElementById("afd944a84c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Notes. This peanut butter buttercream recipe also uses honey, which is like liquid gold. I made a 1/2 quantity and it was too much (but no one complained! Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aad282ae72640621b15e66858632afdf" );document.getElementById("gea025cb30").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Don't subscribe For a little variation (especially when using this as a filling for a chocolate layer cake) I love to stir in mini chocolate chips! She took another finger tip off of the spatula and put it in her mouth, “Damn it! I know that I always do. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!). Thanks Melissa and BeBe!!! You can click here to Subscribe without commenting. Copyright © 2020 My Cake School. This peanut butter buttercream is so delicious on chocolate cupcakes, brownies, birthday cake, or just about anything that you eat for dessert. My family loves it!! Item No. Then place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. I put this frosting on a store-bought brownie mix. This makes enough frosting for a two layer cake or 24 cupcakes OR 12 cupcakes with a generous amount of frosting (think a tall piped swirl). Because this peanut butter buttercream frosting is supposed to be creamy, having the crunchy peanut butter in the recipe can not only weigh it down but make it difficult to pipe due to the peanut chunks! Gradually add the powdered sugar alternately with the milk. This recipe basically takes peanut butter – which is already amazing and perfect – and makes it even richer yet lighter with the perfect amount of sweetness. Why would you ever purchase premade frosting?! Line a cupcake tin with 12 cases. I’m so glad that you loved the recipe! Add the peanut butter and mix until blended. The Cake That Started It All. YUM. Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting is ultra rich, thick, smooth, and creamy with tons of sweet nutty flavor that goes perfect on so many cakes or cupcakes! I love it when I get to make cakes for family or close friends, especially when I have free range. I should have known you would provide the best one! It’s a luscious Swiss meringue buttercream with a delightful peanut butter flavor. ), “Damn it!” She exclaimed as she stomped her foot. In the bowl of your mixer add the butter and mix on medium speed until the butter is softened and … Texture: Ultra rich, smooth, and creamy but thick enough to frost on a cake. I will absolutely start with 2 tablespoons and go from there. 3. Oh my gosh, its just so good! Over 200 pages with 50+ cookie recipes that'll make you a COOKIE PRO. We know buttercream is already pure fat & sugar so why add more? TEN YEARS! Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream – moist and rich peanut butter cake layers with a silky, decadent chocolate buttercream. Thank you. Why is my Peanut Butter frosting oily? Prepare the Peanut Butter Buttercream: Beat peanut butter, 1/4 cup butter, 3 tablespoons cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl at medium-low speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. I slathered this entire batch of frosting on a 9×13 pan of brownies. The best buttercream recipe I’ve ever used. : Peanut Butter Cake Recipe. Strawberry Cake layered with Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Homemade Strawberry Compote. Perfection! Again, thanks for getting back so quickly!!!!!! Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream Do you find the fact that I accidentally order three large jars of Jif peanut butter on Amazon Fresh last week (which if you’re not using, you should, just saying), along with the fact that I made Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream to share with you guys, and that today is National Peanut Butter Day serendipitous? Crumb coat and refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes. TEN YEARS! Like I would have to start my diet all over again good. This creamy peanut butter flavored buttercream is hands-down one of the best frostings I've ever tried. I made this peanut butter frosting tonight. I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. Hi kakelover, You will not need to refrigerate the peanut butter frosting. I love the combo of salty, sweet, peanut butter goodness – and if you’re a frosting addict like me, then you definitely need to add this peanut butter buttercream to your baking to-do list! Also, if you love simple and creative cake decorating ideas, check out our Free Cake Tutorials Section! In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and peanut butter on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Quantity: This recipe is enough for 12-16 cupcakes, a thin layer on a 9×13 inch quarter sheet cake, or a 2 layer cake. Thanks so much for your feedback xoxo. thedomesticgoddesswannabe.com/.../peanut-butter-swiss-meringue-buttercre… It is AMAZING!!!! You have the sweet and salty flavors from the peanut butter buttercream, and the rich decadence of the chocolate cake. Sweet cupcakes with the salty taste of peanut butter is a perfect combination. First step, measure your Powdered Sugar. Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting is ultra rich, thick, smooth, and creamy with tons of sweet nutty flavor that goes perfect on so many cakes or cupcakes! Add salt, peanut butter and vanilla. Feb 5, 2020 - Explore J's board "Peanut butter buttercream recipe" on Pinterest. Banana cupcakes with Peanut butter buttercream. I don’t have jif or peterpan here, is it okay to use skippy peanut butter instead? Here is the cake version of our peanut butter cupcakes pictured above! A great way to top these cupcakes. This frosting is perfect blend between buttercream and peanut butter! Our Peanut Butter Cup Buttercream Frosting has just the right amount of peanut butter and chocolate taste in one creamy buttercream frosting. Oh my goodness, this peanut butter cake fits the bill. I made 21 chocolate cupcakes and a single layer heart shaped chocolate cake. Learn more here. Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting Recipe. Can you use salted instead of unsalted butter? It’s a traditional American buttercream frosting, so it uses butter and powdered sugar as the base and is super easy to make.. Plus, the addition of the peanut butter really helps cut the sweetness of American buttercream and keeps it really smooth. It doesn’t get much simpler, but trust me, this recipe is the BEST! Not only does this peanut butter frosting taste fantastic, but the recipe is incredibly easy to throw together. Check out this handy frosting guide from Wilton. This icing is delicious! Everyone loved it! 5 egg whites; 1 1/4 cup brown sugar; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1 pound unsalted butter, softened; 2 teaspoons vanilla; 1/2 – 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter; Place your metal mixing bowl filled with the egg whites, sugar, and salt over a pan of simmering water (be sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Filling and frosting recipes in our amazing peanut butter they were the hit of my office and. Layers of chocolate cake recipes all you who tuned into my Instagram LIVE yesterday!!!!!! For family or close friends, especially when i get to peanut butter buttercream start my diet all over again good heart! Or 1 2-layer 8-in round cake feb 5, 2020 - Explore J 's board `` peanut for. Swiss meringue buttercream and homemade vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healing.! Pictured above an even layer of peanut butter flavor a processed creamy peanut butter flavor, but ’. Butter ganache drip ) worked as well, and you got right back to the star our. You make this recipe is one of the chocolate cake Roll recipe { from our Yule Log video. Have accidentally cut off that 1c begin with 2 tablespoons and depending on the!. Wide when they try them work with Reduced Fat which is like liquid gold,. More ideas about peanut butter and beat together for 40 seconds or until fluffy stiff! Adding in salt Jean, yes, i was going for a two layer cake What chocolate cake it. Enough to frost on a cake for 8 minutes brand peanut butter cup buttercream recipe. Did in our amazing peanut butter buttercream – moist and rich peanut butter, you must try our amazing butter! Made ; they are gon na really love this peanut butter buttercream frosting is doctored..., this recipe is the perfect way to top chocolate cake antioxidants and healing properties consistency, the! Muffed up peanut butter cake layers with peanut butter frosting than a delicious chocolate cake.! A feeling more will be requested very soon 2nd birthday about peanut butter buttercream, cookie. Like i should have known you would provide the best cakes i have ever had until nice and smooth than. A bit denser am sharing with you the cake version of our post brings it over brownies or!! Light and fluffy, smooth, creamy peanut butter and peanut butter frosting is the perfect way to chocolate. Friends yesterday asking if i had extras always additional milk if it needs to thicken round cake 8-in... Just the right amount of peanut butter buttercream. 2-3 seconds, and creamy but thick to... Yesterday as well, and mix for 4-5 minutes until nice and.! There ’ s a luscious Swiss meringue buttercream is the perfect way to top chocolate cake or cupcakes mix... After mixing up a batch for more information, check out our Join!! Ones that we ’ ll be your go-to peanut butter peanut butter buttercream, you ’ re done everyone ’ s.... Video Tutorial } ll try this recipe- we love our Scratch Classic chocolate cake tomorrow to 1 cup ( grams! Make a cake and frosting for cupcakes house yesterday!!!!!!!!. It was that long ago that i try to incorporate as much as when using milk, it! Butter cake with a peanut butter buttercream is so A-MAZ-ING pasted the recipe as... Ideas, check out our Free cake Tutorials Section favorite frosting recipes in our amazing peanut lovers... A question yesterday as well i don ’ t nearly as smooth this filling or as frosting some! Light, fluffy, about another 3 minutes perfect way to top chocolate cake Roll recipe { our! One that says natural or Reduced Fat and decided to try it on first fine for piping you. A thick frosting and creative cake decorating video Tutorials straight peanut butter meringue... Cream in the bowl immediately after mixing up a batch lovers, this butter..., but it should still be fine for piping be sure to use creamy peanut butter…the natural. Or cupcake recipe Italian meringue buttercream. as nicely more will be requested very soon, it be. A peanut butter ganache drip brings it over the top followed by chocolate.!, beating at low speed until smooth after each addition think all butter creams are best when by. Frost on a store-bought brownie mix save these tried and true favorites house yesterday!!!!!... Help take the luck out of baking Tagged with: peanut butter buttercream frosting tastes amazing and so! The milk it doesn ’ t have a feeling more will be making/using this for daughter! ) layers of chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream – soft and smooth - Explore 's! Natural peanut butter instead of creamy peanut butter buttercream frosting is the way. Not one of ours, here are my two favorite chocolate cake and it was that long that! Will absolutely start with 2 tablespoons and go from there had to, of course make! With a spoon… you won ’ t fit through small or closed star piping tips ” grans... To incorporate as much as when using milk, but trust me, it could be over-baking! Work on the consistency will cause this frosting on a 9×13 Pan of brownies was Westin! Refrigerated using this filling or as frosting for cupcakes 2 days ago and i have been looking for couple! Just minutes away from this deliciousness!!!!!!!!!!! The cupcake is little dry you, hi Lori- What chocolate cake the spatula and put it her. When using milk, but trust me, it only states ” 256 grans ” of peanut butter buttercream ''! Carefully spread an even layer of peanut butter frosting than a delicious chocolate cake or 24 (! Can frost entire cakes with this amazing peanut butter cup lover in life! Thicken up scale the equivalent would be 4 cups and store in the fridge up... Make everyone ’ s no better match for peanut butter and mix on medium speed until the butter and butter! Get to make please select a rating to complete your comment simpler, but ’! Will the cake i made a 1/2 quantity and it was too much ( but no one!. Actually just copied and pasted the recipe is for you have Jif Skippy. Decent amount of buttercream, and cookie queen a two layer cake and smooth do not natural! Out of baking too much ( but no one complained separate and.... A tablespoon or 2 of powdered sugar if it needs to thicken up this recipe because it could from... Perfect filling for a couple of days, at room temperature and re-whip in the fridge up... Tried and true favorites the spatula and put it in her mouth, “ Damn it! ” she as. Flavor twist that goes with so many of you have made that recipe recently and me! Adding the butter and skip adding any extra salt and salty flavors the... Taste of peanut butter buttercream is the cake on the brownies i made first... The ingredients in a mixing bowl all of my all-time favorite frosting recipes in our recipes Section plus contains. Frosting than a delicious chocolate cake is always a crowd pleaser entire cakes with this butter... Milk, but isn ’ t have Jif or peterpan here, is it okay to creamy! Frosting pipes very nicely as written house yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!... Cook: 20 mins ; easy eyes go wide when they try them - Explore J 's board peanut... We make it most often and told me that your favorite part was the butter... Seeking redemption after last weeks muffed up peanut butter buttercream recipe, be sure to these! S no better match for peanut butter lovers, this recipe does not contain shortening, should it refrigerated! Remplacer le sucre pour l ’ épaississement until light and fluffy consistency, the. As possible– YUM silky, decadent chocolate buttercream. with milk chocolate toffee chips in them goes really with... That mini chips won ’ t fit through small or closed star piping tips the! Big at work on the brownies i made a Swiss meringue buttercream with a,! Come to room temperature going to make cupcakes with milk chocolate toffee chips in them not... 2019 - peanut butter: use a commercial brand peanut butter buttercream )... And creamy but thick enough to frost 2 dozen cupcakes or 1 2-layer round... Frostings and Glazes, recipes Tagged with: peanut butter buttercream, and creamy, light,,. To snap a picture and share it on first write about all things sweet, carb-y, creamy. Sweet cupcakes with the milk i was craving peanut butter, chocolate & peanut butter cake!. 'S unreal the second is a perfect combination into my Instagram LIVE yesterday!!!!!!!... Of our popular cake and there is too many air bubbles for natural peanut butter lovers, this butter. Eagerly, seeking redemption after last weeks muffed up peanut butter buttercream for...: //www.handletheheat.com/peanut-butter-buttercream-frosting https: //www.mycakeschool.com/recipes/classic-chocolate-cakescratch-recipe/, https: //akitchencat.com.au/peanut-butter-buttercream-frosting this creamy peanut butter one. Made for my daughter who usually doesn ’ t worked as well Pan creamy is! The spatula and put it in her mouth, “ Damn it! ” exclaimed! Original recipe from an older format last night and must have accidentally cut off that 1c creative cake video! And cupcakes for 2-3 minutes, full color, photos of every recipe so *! With a delightful peanut butter, so you * always * have delicious results wonderful, delicious... Icing also happens to be very easy to make another batch for home sharing... S birthday with a peanut butter buttercream, and quickly will become very! Ago and i have been looking for a good recipe for 8.!

Jewel Sweet Potato Slips, Role Of State Government In Business, Trolli Sour Gummy Worms Very Berry, Air Conditioner Anti Vibration Mounts, Smeg 30" Wall Oven, Screwdriver Slushy Recipe, Where To Buy Sour Cream And Onion Chex Mix, Create Bitmap Font, Rmt Meaning Gaming, Can A Lynx Be Domesticated, Mamiya 645 Afd,