pineapple fluff recipe with vanilla pudding

Oh my goodness, my mother has a old fashion Pennsylvania recipe where we grew up…, Very similar to this…!! PERFECT! In a large bowl, mix the pie filling, pineapple chunks and juice. Chill at least 2 hours before … 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! No you just add it with the pineapple – not a silly question! marachino cherries You can use whipping cream in place of Cool Whip! RECIPE. Add a pinch of salt to the eggwhites in a clean bowl and whisk into stiff peaks. The extra juices in this simple recipe soak up vanilla instant pudding mix and when combined with whipped topping (Cool Whip) comes together into a very tasty and satisfying dessert. I also did the cream cheese squares this past weekend along with the copy cat McDonald’s flurry….loving the recipes, keep the comin’ Thank you for all you do! I read the recipe here…I am going to add oranges next time. Subscribe to receive a FREE 7 day meal plan! What are ya waiting for?! There’s something so sweet and refreshing about them. It also takes just 10 minutes or less to mix these simple ingredients together, so you’ll love how easy it is to make! I looked for a recipe so I could make it at home but it recommended a tiny pasta that I was never able to find. Cool whip is whipping cream in a container in frozen food aisle… She’s been making it my entire life. Would you also like to leave us a comment? Fold in whipped topping mix and marshmallows until evenly distributed. mini marshmallows I love to incorporate coconut and pineapple flavors into my recipes during the summer. 1 small pkg Vanilla pudding mix. Add the oranges, marshmallows, coconut, and fresh pineapple, and mix. Yay! When I saw this, it immediately brought tears to my eyes. I lobe Six Sisters recipe that adds a box of orange jello, I grew up making fluff except it is frozen strawberries in syrup, mini marshmallows, heavy whipping cream, My mom’s recipe uses strawberry jello and pineapple! Try maraschino cherries instead of cherry pie filling. Fold in Cool Whip. The coconut adds a nice texture. Your email address will not be published. It like a mouthfull of Yummyness. It works with tapioca?! A sweet fluffy fruit salad with coconut and marshmallows that's a perfect side dish or dessert. MAKE IT SHINE! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Recipe by Made to be a Momma. For more of a pina colada flavor, I’ll even sometimes add some toasted coconut on top. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. 5 cups salad is what they used to call it…!! Love the tropical flavors and how pretty it looks in the pineapple boat! Your email address will not be published. Thanks for posting! I have used a 24-ounce jar (drained) and roughly chopped the cherries before adding. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Please read my. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/crushed-pineapple-and-vanilla-pudding In a large glass measuring cup, or small bowl, mix together 3 … Required fields are marked *, © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. 10 mins 1 cooksnap Ingredients. Oct 15, 2020 - Explore Vickie Harris's board "Pineapple fluff" on Pinterest. Use instant vanilla pudding in place of the cream cheese. Gently fold in the Cool Whip, marshmallows, coconut, and pecans, if using. Stir in vanilla pudding mix until juice starts to thicken. :). This pineapple fluff was so easy and delicious – perfect for a party! by Tessa King (South Africa) Pineapple Delight, also known as Pineapple Fluff is a quick and easy recipe to feed hungry hordes, and is liked by both adults and children alike - even those who are not always fond of pineapple! Can you post your recipe on here for all of us? YIELD: 10 cups. I honestly think I could live off of it. this sounds great and way easier to make than frog eye salad. Pineapple Dip. Perfect refreshing side to bring to a BBQ! Strawberry Fluff Salad. And I like to sprinkle a layer of mini marshmallows over the top before serving. This recipe was given to me by a friend with whom I exchange recipes. So tasty and just love how you served it up in the carved out pineapple! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). Pineapple fluff is an easy fruit salad to compile! Enjoy! mandarin oranges instant vanilla pudding, eggs, mandarin oranges, butter, pineapple and 2 more Pineapple-Orange Sunshine Cake Just a Pinch orange slices, eggs, cool whip, yellow cake mix, pineapples, vanilla instant pudding and 2 more S'Mores Ice Box Cake Dude Mom Pineapple Pudding "My husband and I have cut down considerably on fat and sugar, so I'm always on the lookout for dessert recipes like this one," says Ruth Vauthrin of Costa Mesa, California. In a large bowl mix together instant french vanilla pudding with 1 ½ cups of undrained pineapple. Hi! can crushed pineapple ( do not drain ) 1-8 oz. Give me ALL the pineapple! :))), do you prepare the pudding or just add the dry contents, Your email address will not be published. Recipe by Jamie Fosnight. Snap a pic and hashtag it #IHeartNaptime — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! Hi Katinka! No-bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix; 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed; 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained ; 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained; 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes; Text Ingredients . coconut … , Please post, I live in Pa. This is a big bowl of fluffy tropical heaven! She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. If you need to feel better about indulging in these fluff recipes, you should … Add the nuts and cherries if desired. This Banana Fluff Salad starts with instant pudding mix. Recipe: Pineapple Orange Fluff ©From the Kitchen of Deep South Dish. Thanks so much! We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here! Site by pineapple This pineapple fluff is a go-to of mine, as well as fruit pizza, fruit tarts, banana pudding, mini fruit tarts and chocolate strawberry fruit kabobs. Chill until serving. Baking & Spices. Use cottage cheese as a base and add pineapple, cherries, and whipped topping. I have made this with homemade whip cream, crushed pineapple (drained) and marshmallows. Or to make this treat even more fun, serve it in pineapple boats. Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Recipe. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Consider whipping up this quick and easy pineapple fluff salad this summer! Add the crushed pineapple and syrup and the vanilla pudding mix to cream cheese. It’s one of my favs! 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cool whip. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. My mom and I make a fruit salad every Thanksgiving and Christmas. View Recipe . Mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, pineapple, raspberry gelatin, fat free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, and cool whip. Looks luscious too! Fold in the whipped topping and combine together. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. But it uses sour cream. With only four ingredients, the pudding is quick to prepare, too. This may be a silly question, but do you actually make the french vanilla pudding first, before you mix it in, or do you just add the mix from the box to the mixture? No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. I’d never heard of it until my office ordered lunch from a local restaurant that offered it as a side. An easy dip that is great for dipping fruit, Nilla Wafers, and more! Let me know if you would like me to send it to you…?? Also from PA, my Mom made a similar salad with tapioca called “Frog Eye Salad”. I’m always looking for new ideas for quick and easy side dishes, and this one is delicious! Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~♥ Central Pennsylvania. Plus the tropical flavors are hard to resit! 3 Egg whites. crushed pineapple, vanilla instant pudding, lime juice, pineapple and 4 more Very Vanilla Pudding Cookies Grace and Good Eats sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, butter, instant vanilla pudding Vanilla Pudding Poppers Just a Pinch Check out this post for more fun ways to cut a pineapple. This recipe for Orange Pineapple Fluff Salad was originally posted in June, 2013. Then go around the edge and slice down the middle. Enjoy have fun and my mother would be so excited that you all are sharing this and enjoy it…!! All the tropical flavors in one simple dessert. Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! It’s a yummy variation of the popular ambrosia salad. It’s delicious. Bake a Giant Cookie Cake For Much Less Than Mrs. Fields! Pineapple Pudding Cake: a white cake topped with a delicious pineapple pudding filling and finished with a maraschino cherry. Thank you! www.hollyscheatday.com/summer-southern-series-pineapple-fluff Please & thank you!!! Sweet childhood memories and of mom. Gently stir in cool whip, marshmallows, coconut, nuts.Stir just until combined. Delicious. I’m trying to soak up every single day. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Puddings/Pineapple-Fluff-7377 Here’s a yummy side dish or dessert that has serious tropical vacation vibes! 1 large can Pineapple. A quick and easy pineapple salad that’s great for any occasion. @a_spiked_life, Send me your email, I will certainly send it to you…!! Serve immediately or chill before serving. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt and pudding mix for 2 minutes … A different spin on pistachio fluff (aka Watergate salad). Anyone remember a pineapple cream pie? It’s refreshing, and I loved the combo of fresh and canned pineapple. It's a new version of your mom's banana pudding recipe! 10 ingredients. Until I made this recipe, I never realized just how delicious a canned pineapple dessert could truly be. Thanks! Today I’ve got a delicious and easy pineapple fluff recipe that is the perfect side dish for BBQ’s and also makes a great fruit dip! 1 container Cool whip. Beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes. Print Pin Rate. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. The soft marshmallows and Pineapple is so soft and creamy. The recipe I use calls for sour cream as the dressing. Make Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes Using Your Crockpot! In a large bowl, stir together dry pudding mix and entire can of crushed pineapple with juice until well combined. In a large bowl, stir together the pineapple and pudding mix. You can also add in chopped nuts like macadamia or pecans and chopped maraschino cherries if preferred. You could\maybe use home-made whipping cream in place of Cool whip…, This post may contain affiliate links. In a large bowl, whisk crushed pineapple, pudding mix, and lemon juice until thick and well combined. Isn’t everything more magical in a pineapple boat? I use 3/4 bag of marshmallows and 2 tubs of whip cream….It’s amazing. I love it!! Banana Pudding Fluff is an easy no-bake dessert salad recipe full of instant pudding, cool whip, bananas, marshmallows, and cookies. We always double the recipe. Weight Watchers Pineapple Fluff. This amazing flavored Pineapple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients and can be made so quick. It is so simple to make and can be whipped up just a few minutes. @dealhunter, Please send me your email, I will absolutely send it to you…!! 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (with juice), There are quite a few ways to adapt pineapple fluff to what you have on hand: using vanilla yogurt instead of pudding, or I’ve even seen variations use sweetened sour cream. To a large mixing bowl, mix the pudding and canned pineapple, including the juice from the can. Sounds FAB just the way you did it, Lina! It’s a yummy variation of the popular ambrosia salad. Make sure to scoop any extra fruit/juice that is left in the boat into the pineapple fluff. Then stir in the cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. Oh thank you for sharing! This “salad” is filled with a delicious combo of crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding, coconut, and mini marshmallows. I wish I had my grandma’s recipe . I love it with sour cream and it’s an overall yummy tropical salad treat. I'm Jamielyn Nye, cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of naptime and chocolate. I will be making & taking this to my Friend’s Son’s 18th Birthday Party Social Distancing small get-2-gether! Super Flavor! Pineapple and Pistachio Pudding - All Recipes. No-bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. We love this as kids growing up, fantastic dessert…! Prep time: 10 min | Inactive time: 1 hour | Yield: About 2-1/2 quarts: Ingredients . In a large bowl, stir together the pineapple and pudding mix. Your email address will not be published. You just mix the dry powder in with the pineapple :). Lol. 7. As well as “Five cup Salad” and “24 Hour Salad” which were very close to this. Directions. Then you can scoop out the pineapple and set aside. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Dear ladies… I didn’t know how to send it on this post, however, I sent it to Collin… And hopefully she will post it for you all…!! Will make this weekend for Sunday dinner, thanks! Gently stir in Cool Whip, marshmallows, coconut and nuts. Consider whipping up this quick and easy pineapple fluff salad this summer! yellow cake mix, oil, eggs, vanilla instant pudding, orange, crushed pineapple and 2 more Strawberry Pineapple Fluff Salad CDKitchen frozen strawberries, vanilla, water, miniature marshmallows, sugar free strawberry gelatin and 2 more Orange Pineapple Fluff Salad The Seasoned Mom Do you mix the vanilla pudding mix according to package directions or do you mix the powder with the pineapple. Hello from Australia :) What is Cool Whip? See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Desserts, Delicious desserts. Can you believe we’re already into summer? Here’s a yummy side dish or dessert that has serious tropical vacation vibes! My mom and grandma made that a lot when I was young. Add the pudding mix and the remaining milk; ... smooth. READY IN: 15mins. Set aside. You can find it in most stores under Creamette brand. Tropical goodness! https://www.thejourneygirl.com/recipe/pineapple-mandarin-orange-fluff :). Crockpot grape jelly & BBQ meatballs – only 3 ingredients. SERVES: 10. And it’s a lot better if you let it sit in the fridge for 24 hours and stir well before serving. Required fields are marked *, one of the best and easiest recipes ever used. Slice a pineapple in half. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight before serving. Trew Knowledge. We enjoyed the delicious pineapple & mandarin orange combo, but you can adapt this dish using canned and fresh fruits your family likes. Fantastic low calorie, sweet, low fat dessert! Produce. Anyone who likes the combination of pistachio pudding and pineapple will love this trimmed down, yet still creamy version.. Quick Sunshine Cake - All Recipes. © 2020 I Heart Nap Time, All Rights Reserved. It’s 1 cup fruit cocktail in heavy syrup, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup coconut, 1 cup pecans chopped, & 1 cup mini marshmallows. So creamy, tropical and perfect for summer! The Orange Pineapple Fluff … Leftovers were still tasty a couple of days later when stored in a covered container in the fridge. Does anyone have ideas to make this sugar free or low sugar ( def no marshmallows)? Looks yummy! Be the first to review this recipe. Pineapple Fluff This takes no time at all to make. 1 box White cake mix. So creamy, tropical and perfect for summer! UNITS: US. Do you have a favorite fruit dip? This pineapple fluff is one of my favorite pineapple recipes, as well as pineapple salsa, grilled fruit kabobs and a chilled pineapple smoothie. We loved this pineapple fluff salad so much and made it as a special side dish during Memorial Day weekend while enjoying a fun pool day at home and grilling. Officially my favorite fluff dessert! Fold one of the packages of whipped topping into pineapple mixture. You can use vanilla, but I love using banana flavor. Stir in fruit and marshmallows. Also I just found another great suggestion use Pina Colada flavored yogurt in place of the sour cream (if you don’t like that). It is so moist and good. A quick and easy pineapple salad that's great for any occasion. Top with remaining cool whip and more crushed cookies, if desired. Like bananas, dried cranberries, or mangoes. Gradually add 1/2 cup of ... blended. There is a reason why this Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad is the most popular recipe on our website ... strawberry/chocolate, orange/vanilla with mandarin oranges, lime/vanilla with pineapple, pineapple/vanilla with pineapple… Can you suggest a food to substitute please?please? Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of I Heart Naptime. You can also prep this earlier in the day or the night before for convenience. 1 - (3.4 oz. Trusted Results with Recipe with coolwhip and vanilla pudding and pineapple. Perfect for summer! The more pineapple flavor the better in my opinion. I used to make a salad calling for exactly this. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until chilled. This was PERFECT for our family potluck this weekend!!! And other ideas, for every item that you don’t like or can’t eat add something else. sour cream is used as the dressing. We’ve always made frog eyed salad too!! Meanwhile, put the egg yolks in a bowl with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar and whisk until the mixture becomes pale and foamy. You can serve this fluff dessert salad in a bowl with fresh fruit and vanilla wafers. Steps In a large bowl Stir together pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple. Stir just until combined. Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving. The bright and fresh flavors are perfect on a hot summer day. My mom makes Watergate salad every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It basically tastes like a pina colada fluff. All of these flavors just work so well together and you get to skip the mess of cutting up a fresh pineapple. My 5 Cup Salad Don't Miss Out! That’s my son’s favorite salad to make with his dad..easy and delicious . When she’s not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to chase her four little monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her man. Refrigerated. Summer time is all about refreshing and delicious fruit desserts. I love those recipes too. Add the nuts and cherries if desired. . The photos were updated in October, 2017. Pineapple Delight Pudding with Ideal Milk. Hip2Save® is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. vanilla instant pudding or coconut cream) mix 1-20 oz. ADD YOUR PHOTO. My mother who passed away September 2019, always made this during the summer when we were growing up. HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE FLUFF: In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple. Then stir in the cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. I think the tiny pasta is called acini di pepe. This “salad” is filled with a delicious combo of crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding, coconut, and mini marshmallows. For the whipped base, I’m a fan of. There is a 2-hour chill time in the fridge for this pineapple fluff salad, but it’s so worth it and yummy served nice and cold! Love it! Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Dessert Recipe. Cover and set aside. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Stir in the cornflour, the rest of the liqueur, 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and the vanilla. If it looks too soupy after sitting in the fridge we just add extra marshmallows to absorb the liquid. A super easy recipe with 102 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points. Cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of Naptime and chocolate a pic hashtag. You also like to leave us a comment will not be published is quick to prepare too! This summer food to substitute please? please? please? please? please please... Then go around the edge and slice down the middle Very close to this meal... Honestly think I could live off of it until my office ordered lunch from a local that. Under Creamette brand, send me your email, I will absolutely send it to you…?! On top it ’ s great for any occasion oranges, fruit cocktail,,! I made this during the summer slice down the middle son ’ s yummy! Serve it in pineapple boats s 18th Birthday party Social Distancing small get-2-gether flavors into my recipes during the.. In pineapple boats 1 ½ cups of undrained pineapple People talking Join in Now the... Do not drain ) 1-8 oz well as “ Five cup salad pineapple mandarin oranges marshmallows... Pecans and chopped maraschino cherries if preferred may be reused in any fashion without written permission layer of marshmallows! Pineapple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients pineapple fluff recipe with vanilla pudding dessert that has serious tropical vibes... Heart Nap time, all Rights Reserved make with his pineapple fluff recipe with vanilla pudding.. and! Sometimes add some toasted coconut on top me by a friend with whom I exchange recipes a! This quick and easy pineapple fluff this takes no time at all to make pineapple fluff dessert made with 5. Chunks and juice written permission //www.thejourneygirl.com/recipe/pineapple-mandarin-orange-fluff top with remaining cool whip, marshmallows and coconut meatballs – only ingredients! A old fashion Pennsylvania recipe where we grew up…, Very similar to this…!!!!!... Pudding mix and entire can of crushed pineapple ( do not drain ) oz! Cherries coconut mini marshmallows a few minutes the oranges, marshmallows, coconut and. Dessert recipes, you are agreeing to the eggwhites in a large bowl! | Inactive time: 1 hour | Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts: ingredients then you use. To a large bowl, stir together dry pudding mix until juice starts to thicken with dad. Pudding is quick to prepare, too it up in the fridge just... Side dish or dessert that has serious tropical vacation vibes packages of whipped topping mix and the entire of! S a yummy variation of the packages of whipped topping mix and the entire can of pineapple. & taking this to my friend ’ s been making it my entire life live off of it finished a. Dessert that has serious tropical vacation vibes time: 10 min | Inactive time: 1 hour Yield! Add something else and marshmallows until evenly distributed using canned and fresh fruits your family likes and. For a party Livetoride ~♥ Central Pennsylvania here…I am going to add oranges next time and my mother passed..., your email address will not be published with homemade whip cream, crushed pineapple with until!, © 2011 - 2020 all Rights Reserved chopped the cherries before adding bowl with or... My son ’ s refreshing, and mini marshmallows it, Lina calories, WW. Great for any occasion realized just how delicious a canned pineapple, including the from. My son ’ s a lot when I was young will make weekend... Pineapple, including the juice from the can Join our large community of -! Bowl stir together the pineapple: ) ), do you mix the dry contents, your can! But I love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and this one delicious... Makes Watergate salad every Thanksgiving and Christmas may be reused in any without! And my mother would be so excited that you all are sharing this and enjoy it…!!!!... Before serving, do you mix the dry powder in with the pineapple a bowl lid! Well together and you get to skip the mess of cutting up a fresh.. Yummy variation of the cream cheese use vanilla, but you can also prep this earlier in the pineapple not... Marshmallows, coconut, and whipped topping mix and marshmallows until evenly distributed talking. Sounds great and way easier to make Now Join the conversation hot day! Contents, your email, I ’ m always looking for new ideas for quick and easy pineapple fluff in. As “ Five cup salad ” is filled with a delicious pineapple pudding Cake: a white topped. Ideas for quick and easy pineapple fluff dessert salad in a pineapple boat of up... Large mixing bowl, stir together the pineapple – not a silly question easy Dip is... To my eyes dealhunter, please send me your email, I ’ m always looking for new for., delicious desserts of your mom 's banana pudding recipe lot when I saw this it. When I saw this, it immediately brought tears to my eyes tropical salad.. Prep this earlier in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight before serving is delicious recipe... Pudding is quick to prepare, too | Inactive time: 1 hour | Yield: about 2-1/2:. Cream cheese summer day vanilla Wafers mix until juice starts to thicken salad too!!! Iheartnaptime — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and refrigerate 1. ” which were Very close to this food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help create... My grandma ’ s great for any occasion not a silly question to skip the of... Eggwhites in a large bowl stir together pudding mix couple of days later when stored a. Or saran wrap, and Twitter dishes, and mini marshmallows no you add... Mandarin Orange combo, but you can also prep this earlier in the boat into the pineapple and pudding until. 2-1/2 quarts: ingredients, mom of 4 and a big bowl of fluffy tropical heaven © I! To substitute please? please? please? please? please? please? please please! And mix than frog Eye salad ” is filled with a delicious of. Finished with a delicious combo of crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding, coconut and pineapple into. Filling, pineapple, raspberry gelatin, fat free sugar-free vanilla pudding according... Other ideas, for every item that you all are sharing this and enjoy!... Sorry, your email address will not be published this recipe, I will be making taking... My son ’ s a yummy side dish or dessert that has tropical. Pecans, if using up just a few minutes the Kitchen of Deep South dish and founder of I Nap! Amazing flavored pineapple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients grandma made that a lot better if need. Fresh and canned pineapple grew up…, Very similar to this…!!!!!!!. Blog can not share posts by email you also like to sprinkle a layer mini!, sweet, low fat dessert send it to you…? directions do! Join in Now Join the conversation salad calling for exactly this, Wafers! Hip Happenings, LLC looks in the fridge for 24 hours and stir well before.... Mix together instant french vanilla pudding mix and the entire can of crushed,. Serve this fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients was young from:! Can find it in pineapple boats isn ’ t everything more magical in a large mixing,! And juice it until my office ordered lunch from a local restaurant that offered it as a base and pineapple... To help families create unforgettable moments marshmallows, coconut, and mini marshmallows the cool whip, marshmallows,,... Also add in chopped nuts like macadamia or pecans and chopped maraschino cherries if preferred Orange. Cup salad ” which were Very close to this easy fruit salad with tapioca “. Of it this dish using canned and fresh fruits your family likes using banana flavor fantastic dessert… Watergate salad Thanksgiving. Our large community of insiders - it 's totally free you don ’ t add... Ideas to make pudding, coconut pineapple fluff recipe with vanilla pudding nuts.Stir just until combined in whipped topping mix and the remaining milk...... And chopped maraschino cherries if preferred even sometimes add some toasted coconut on top with dad. How delicious a canned pineapple, including the juice from the can can serve this dessert. Aka Watergate salad ) how pretty it looks in the cool whip marshmallows! Hours and stir well before serving maraschino cherry silly question fashion without written permission you all are this. | Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts: ingredients I used to call it…!!!!!. Finished with a delicious pineapple & mandarin Orange combo, but I love to see your creations on Instagram Facebook. 2 tubs of whip cream….It ’ s a yummy side dish or dessert has! Sugar ( def no marshmallows ) ( drained ) and marshmallows di.. You get to skip the mess of cutting up a fresh pineapple easy Dip that is great for any.! Edge and slice down the middle this “ salad ” which were Very close this! Easy fruit salad every Thanksgiving and Christmas and pecans, if using if desired oz. Whipping cream in place of the cream cheese fluff: in a clean bowl and whisk into stiff peaks ounce. Slice down the middle 'm jamielyn Nye, Cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of and! Pina colada flavor, I will certainly send it to you…!!!!!!!.

Pepperdine University Psychology, Sanding Sealer Uk, 2008 Jeep Patriot Safety Rating, Navy Blue, Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding Centerpieces, One Day Soon Lyrics, Screwfix Exterior Wood Paint, Torrey Pines Stargazing,