pumpkin sugar cookies

In another bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. I made them exact and they were phenomenal, but for the last batch I omitted the sugar for dusting to see what would happen. This Pumpkin Bars recipe will quickly become a new fall favorite with all your friends and family! Ingredient Notes. The chilly weather is coming in. These pumpkin sugar cookies are soft and moist with just the right amount of spice and a delicate pumpkin flavor topped off with a nice lightly spiced glaze. I will never forget Elliot squeezing my finger and second guessing myself and having his nurses reassure me that this was common in patients with only lower brain functioning. pinterest But what I come back to over and over and over is that moment when I was holding him and he was taking his last breaths and he was all unhooked from machines and I was promising him that I would not let his death be a black mark on my life. They'll be too busy freaking out over how pillowy they are on the inside and slightly crisp they are on outside. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. If you don't have pumpkin spice, just use 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg instead. Slowly mix in the flour mixture until well combined, with your mixer set to low. It will be my go to recipe. The trick to making these is to use the bottom of a glass cup or jar, dip it into some sugar, and press down on the cookie dough ball until it resembles a cookie. As mentioned, this cookie recipe calls for ground cinnamon.Please choose a ground cinnamon that does not come with sugar added to it in order to keep this recipe as low in sugar … And why not start with these plant-based pumpkin cookies? I immediately started crying. sad because I missed her because she was at school and with a giant sandwich. The post was written in September 2015 and the photos were just updated August 2017. They are simple to make and so pretty. I’m not kidding. super short + sweet ingredient list. Will it work in this recipe? This cookie dough, which features pumpkin puree, is soft baked and perfectly spiced. It isn’t overwhelming and goes great with the cream cheese frosting. This sugar cookie is ready for fall! Made in one bowl, scooped, soft-baked and topped with a simple glaze. It worked really well. Cook Time 11 minutes. You'll love this recipe for pumpkin sugar cookies because they have a light - not overwhelming - pumpkin … These Pumpkin Sugar Cookies … Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This recipe was tested as written, and canned pumpkin pie wouldn’t work in replacement of the pureed pumpkin. Scratch that. Let cool on the pan for about two minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely. (I baked mine in three batches). Pumpkin sugar cookies are a simple sugar cookie dough with canned pumpkin & pumpkin pie spice. Just as delicious as my Pumpkin Sugar Cookies … #pumpkinsugarcookies #pumpkincookies I’ve never met you, and I know this post was made in 2015/2017…. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet or, Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking. . but I just wanted to send you virtual internet hugs. Our favorite pumpkin sugar cookies are chewy, soft and will give you sweater weather vibes. They are soft and chewy and totally addictive. Lisa- I came across your blog on accident. Plus, they are just so fun to make — from the dough to the decorating, you’ll fall in love too. It has been a little over nine years now. These Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are everything you expect from a delicious sugar cookie. what I love most about these cheesecake filled pumpkin spice sugar cookies is you can make them using relatively few ingredients. Friends, I’d like to introduce you to my new favorite pumpkin cookie…..the Frosted Pumpkin Sugar Cookie! This Pumpkin … chill time: the dough needs to be cold. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. It never fully firmed up, even after chilling for a full day, and the cut-outs stretched into weird lopsided pumpkin shapes when I tried to transfer them to the baking sheet because of the extra moisture. I cannot imagine what that could have been like. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Scoop onto prepared baking sheet using 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop and flatten to 1/2 inch thick using … Instructions. I'm Lisa Longley, and I am committed to giving you simple dinner ideas and recipes that are easy to make; recipes that will fill your home with joy. These cookies are all about making you feel good Top them with traditional cookie frosting or a decadent brown butter frosting for the ultimate fall treat! And your sentence “somehow it was yesterday, and yet it was a lifetime ago” perfectly summarizes how I feel 9 years later. It will be an honor to make these cookies. This is hands down the BEST pumpkin cookie recipe I have ever had the pleasure of making. Pumpkin Spice and everything nice. Love all things pumpkin? these pumpkin sugar cookies were well worth the wait and I can’t wait to share the recipe with you today! ". These Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are fantastic for fall bake sales, break room treats or anytime you’re looking for something sweet to go with your PSL. Scoop small spoonfuls (about 1 tablespoon) of batter onto the cookie sheet, spacing about 2" apart. So many people have asked me how I possibly made it through losing a child, and honestly the answer to that question is a work in progress. this gives a chewier texture to the cookie firmness: the dough isn’t structurally ready to hold the filling until it is chilled filling: the filling needs time to firm back up as well. Drop by … In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Just before school started this fall, and I promise this relates, Quinn drew a picture of me with something giant. In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt. Fall is the best time of the year! Pumpkin sugar cookies are a simple sugar cookie dough with canned pumpkin & pumpkin pie spice. Beat sugar and 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Aug 30, 2016 - Explore Alice Liddell's board "pumpkin sugar cookies" on Pinterest. I will never forget watching Gavin say goodbye to Elliot . Please read my. Make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free flour instead of regular flour. PUMPKIN SPICE SUGAR COOKIES. But the pain isn’t as deep now. My students love these-dough, cookies, icing, the whole shebang! . Soft and perfectly spiced, these Pumpkin Cookies are easy to make and even easier to eat! This post may contain affiliate links. Don’t be afraid of the pumpkin pie spice added to this sugar cookies. 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and refrigerate the cookie dough for 20 minutes. Mix up a batch of soft pumpkin sugar cookies from scratch, a deliciously easy recipe, perfect for a fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving treat. Four years ago, when we should have been celebrating Elliot’s first birthday, everyone was bracing for us to struggle through September 9th, the first anniversary of his death. You can definitely omit it if it makes you feel better. Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Tips & Tricks: For a thicker cookie, don’t roll the dough out so thin! Ingredients. Beat in pumpkin, egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. facebook Welcome to my kitchen, where time around the table is just as important as what is on it. If you’re on the hunt for a new cookie recipe, these chewy brown sugar cookies are it. But something about this one made me stop. She gets me. Scrape down the … Slowly mix in the flour mixture until well combined, with your mixer set to low. And when I say counsel, I mean I asked them what they would do if it was their own child and watched their eyes fill with tears at the mere thought. youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy | Design By Melissa Rose Design. I have a little one at home and my heart just goes out to you. The recipe for Sugar Free Soft Pumpkin Cookies. They're crispy on the outside and chewy inside, just the way a sugar cookie should be. Cream shortening, sugar, egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Step 3 - Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough, form it into a ball and then roll it in sugar… These Sugar Pumpkin Cookies are light and perfectly crisp around the edges. pinterest These pumpkin sugar cookies are rich and buttery, and not at all too sweet, making them ideal for decorating with royal icing or buttercream frosting. They're perfect for a fall after-school snack or light dessert. Psssst . So . Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. If carving a pumpkin isn’t your thing, or if you just can’t get enough of the jack-o’-lantern fun, let us introduce you to your new favorite fall activity: decorating festive sugar cookies.While the process of piping a jack-o’-lantern cookie may take a bit of time, it results in a product that’s just as tasty as those roasted pumpkin seeds. tips and tricks to get the perfect stuffed sugar cookie. Add in the dry ingredients until just combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and refrigerate the dough for at least an hour. Can't forget those spooky sprinkles. So, today I thought it would be fun to show you how to make these adorable Pumpkin Sugar Cookies. Flour (AP)- 2 1/2 cups. Thank you :), facebook Like most cookies, they are best within 1-2 days of baking, but will be good for up to 7. So I’m not going to say that these soft pumpkin cookies fixed the anniversary of Elliot’s death. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. . Pumpkin Sugar Cookies – soft and thick pumpkin cookies topped with a delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting. youtube. I have been baking a few at a time to preserve and enjoy the pumpkin inside of each. Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration! Lauren Miyashiro is the Food Director for Delish.com. What you will need to make this Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies recipe. They are my ultimate comfort food. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. I haven’t made these… yet. Store pumpkin sugar cookies at room temperature in an airtight container. . The foundation of these cookies are these perfect sugar cookies that I made 7.2 million times while my mom was dying. Thank you for sharing this story, I was touched. Great tasting cookies, made a few changes to make cookies light, crunchy with a soft chew center. I happened to have had some caramelized sugar I had previously made and I crushed this up and added to the top of some of the cookies … Prepare: Preheat oven to 350°F.Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray. You’ll notice that there is no leavening or eggs in the dough, so this is a “short” dough, similar to shortbread cookies, that hold their shape perfectly, without rising or spreading while baking. I favorited this recipe real quick. I stumbled across this when googling pumpkin sugar cookies. Sugar cookies with pumpkin in them, covered in sugar, and then baked! Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are light, moist, and filled with your favorite fall spices. Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; beat in … You’ll notice that there is no leavening or eggs in the dough, so this is a “short” dough, similar to shortbread cookies… Step 2 - In a mixer, beat together the sugar, pumpkin, egg and vanilla. She was dead on! Pumpkin Sugar Cookies. Made with just a few ingredients, these cookies are filled with a buttery, caramel flavor and are so delicious! Beat sugar and 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Frost the top of each cookie with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with cinnamon. After they're baked, they're coated in an easy to make ginger maple glaze that will rock your world. 1 c. {two sticks} of REAL unsalted BUTTER, softened 1 1/2 c. confectioner’s I love pumpkin, and I love sugar cookies! Sending you so much love. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until incorporated. So glad you liked them! The cookie dough for these cookies is my ultimate comfort food. There are gluten free and lower carb options as well. Making that decision is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Who can say no to scrumptious pumpkin cookies, especially a no chill sugar cookies … Pumpkin crinkle cookies are made from a soft and sticky pumpkin spice batter rolled in a layer of granulated sugar to hold its shape and give it a slightly crisp exterior. We may earn commission from the links on this page. For thinner cookies, roll it out thin If you want a more orange cookie than brown, use regular sugar! I will most definitely be making these again and again. Set aside. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies – soft and thick pumpkin cookies topped with a delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Time for some baking! Cream shortening, sugar, egg, pumpkin and vanilla. All you need are a few simple ingredients and less than an hour to make the recipe start to finish. These flavorful Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies make the perfect seasonal sweet! pumpkin pie spice to the sugar. Add your favorite seasoned nuts if you wish. . Your post touched me so deeply. It’s then rolled in a layer of powdered sugar to create a beautiful contrast in colors when the cookie … I too, removed my son from life support, 43 years next February, Somehow it was yesterday, and yet it was a lifetime ago. I have a bake sale coming up. It is probably the most requested cookie year round, and it always disappears in no time. Next allow the orange outline at least 30 seconds to dry before filling the body of the cookie in with the other orange icing*. Pumpkin two ways. These Sugar Pumpkin Cookies are light and perfectly crisp around the edges. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/sugar-cookie-recipe-pumpkin In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. These will be the perfect addition ❤. I’m not sure what you are referring to – a cake mix or canned pumpkin pie mix – either way, sadly, no. These vegan pumpkin cookies are the perfect Fall treat! I can’t believe I hadn’t baked a single pumpkin dessert yet this year! Personally, I’m a fan of almost any pumpkin … 2. They were even better! This pumpkin cookie recipe is easy to make with 7 ingredients plus all the fall spices you love. (Also, I plan on using browned butter instead of normal butter. It’s easy & quick to prepare. These soft baked Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are made with actual pumpkin! Make sure to add chocolate chips on top to make them extra delicious! Pumpkin Sugar Cookies. This easy pumpkin cookies recipe is bound to become a family favorite! . These pumpkin sugar cookies are soft and moist with just the right amount of spice and a delicate pumpkin flavor topped off with a nice lightly spiced glaze. I'm sure you've seen these cookies before in the supermarket. I am! Seasoned with cinnamon, ground ginger and allspice, the delicious pumpkin flavor of these cookies sings. Lol! I’m an emotional eater. Drop by … My family goes crazy for Frosted Sugar Cookies. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 21 Keto Appetizers That Make Your Party A 10, 20 Keto Steak Recipes That You'll Want Right Now, 22 Healthy Muffins Better Than A Granola Bar. ", "My family absolutely loved this recipe. But I just wanted to say, normally I scroll past the “story” part of recipes I see online. This week marked the five year anniversary of Elliot’s death. Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. They are the perfect marriage of pumpkin and pumkin pie spice, so you get all the flavor, with out making a pumpkin pie. I asked her what it was and she said it was me . https://www.theidearoom.net/iced-pumpkin-sugar-cookies-recipe Thank you so much Georgia. (Cookies with sugar on the outside always give me a headache.) In a large bowl mix together butter, pumpkin, sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, and eggs until smooth. Makes 36 cookies. Let cool completely. In a large bowl with a hand mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. I love hearing from you & seeing what you made! This is a pumpkin cookie recipe that you all have really enjoyed, so I thought I would add a video to it and update the photos. Comments like yours mean so much to me, thank you. How to make the best Pumpkin Cookies. I haven’t tried this recipe with homemade puree. Much love to you. They made it very clear to us that our options were very limited, and were so kind in helping us come to a decision. After 2 days, try microwaving them for 10 seconds to reheat the butter and make them soft again. It is probably the most requested cookie year round, and it always disappears in no time. Set aside; Make Cookie Dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.Beat in the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and then the eggs, one at a time, until mixture is well combined. The recipe for Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies . Yum! Even my finicky eaters. I have homemade pumpkin puree, and sometimes it is moister than canned. This pumpkin cookies recipe makes any season a little brighter! Sending love!!! Bake until cookies are lightly golden, about 10 minutes. For a puffier pumpkin sugar cookie, place some sugar in a bowl and roll a good sized tablespoon of dough (use an ice cream scoop to easily create uniformed cookies, this one cleans the scoop for you, making the process faster and a ted bit less messy) into a ball and then roll it around in the sugar … I still think about Elliot every day. It’s one of my favorite flavors but I just hadn’t cracked open a can of pumpkin puree yet this year until I made these cookies. Add all the dry ingredients and stir until combined. But if I’m being 100% honest, they totally did make it a little easier. If you’re anything like me, you get all excited for Fall baking, buying up a few cans of pumpkin puree each time you’re at the supermarket for fear they’ll run out as they inevitably do. So, in essence, I’m overstocked with pumpkin puree this time of year – consistently. *hugs*. These Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are fantastic for fall bake sales, break room treats or anytime you’re looking for something sweet to go with your PSL. See more ideas about delicious desserts, dessert recipes, desserts. I am the owner and author of SimpleJoy.com and I'm so glad that you are here. Easy Brown Sugar Cookies are soft, chewy, and simple to make. https://www.delish.com/.../a23461956/pumpkin-sugar-cookies-recipe Total Time 31 minutes. These Pumpkin Sugar Cookies bake so beautifully! I've included a how-to video to show you exactly how to make them at home! Plus, you can freeze the dough ahead of time! They are the perfect marriage of pumpkin and pumkin pie spice, so you get all the flavor, with out making a pumpkin pie. Who is ready for fall? Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough then roll in sugar. I have never really talked about his death publicly. Beat in pumpkin, egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. In a medium sized bowl, toss together 2 and ½ cups of flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. These eggless cookies are ready in 30 minutes and require no chilling time. But it was September 1st, when we should have been taking pictures of him shoving cake in his mouth, that really floored me. Seriously. Everyone will love these Pumpkin Cut Out Cookies! These pumpkin cookies are a little more cloud-like than your traditional chewy sugar cookie. (I will try them this weekend!) They're perfect for a fall after … Probably because we had to make the unbearable decision to take him off life support, and I know that that is controversial. I tried using ½ cup of pumpkin in my initial batch of healthy pumpkin sugar cookies, but those extra two tablespoons added too much moisture to the cookie dough. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. . In the bowl of an electric mixer, butter, oil, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin puree. Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Bars with a delicious fall twist! . But people could care less. If you love big, soft, frosted sugar cookies, and you love all things pumpkin, then you are going to fall head over heels for this amazing cookie recipe.. I didn’t think anything so simple could be so good! Hi Carmen! Yep, Fall is the time to indulge in all your favorite pumpkin-inspired treats. I made these cookies on the anniversary of Elliot’s death this year. The one dessert my kids love is sugar cookies. this is perfect for when … This is such an easy recipe to make and they taste amazing! These super simple cookies are packed with Fall flavors like pumpkin and brown sugar, then baked to golden perfection. Prep Time 20 minutes. Oh Terry, I am so so so sorry. To a large bowl, whisk together egg yolk, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar… These pumpkin sugar cookies … Once the dough has chilled for 20 minutes, remove from the refrigerator, and roll dough into one inch size balls. If a homemade pumpkin pie and a soft sugar cookie had little cookies of their own, well, let these speak for themselves. Pumpkin Cookies Recipe Notes. . For more fall dessert inspiration, check out our amazing pumpkin dessert recipes. 1. They're much, much easier than you might think and are the perfect Thanksgiving, Halloween, or Fall-time treat! My family goes crazy for Frosted Sugar Cookies. And if don't want a super fluffy cookie, beat the butter and sugar until they're just combined. cinnamon and ¼ tsp. I pray that you continue to find joy and comfort in the next days and weeks. 2. We did so with a lot of counsel from his doctors. I like this for a quick meal. This is The Best Pumpkin Sugar Cookies recipe there is. Preheat oven to 350° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. They’re packed with flavor from pumpkin and brown sugar, easy to whip up in 30 minutes, and they’re completely vegan. One thing to note – you want canned pumpkin puree, not pie filling, so make sure to purchase the right one for your cookies. Add all the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Added 2 teaspoon Pumkin butter (optional), refrigerated dough 15 minutes. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. How to decorate Pumpkin Sugar Cookies: First step for each of the pumpkin cookies outline it in orange except for the stem and leaf. (I’m not a fan of super flat cookies!They are everything you dream a fantastic Snickerdoodle or soft sugar cookie … download my free top 10 easy dinner ebook! twitter But I really wanted to do a pumpkin version, because my son is also a huge pumpkin fan. Can easy pumpkin pie mix work as well in recipe? These Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are made slice & bake style! ", "I have made this a couple or more times. How to make the best Pumpkin Cookies. They are buttery, soft and chewy but with a little addition of pumpkin flavor from pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to give these cookies a special touch. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are absolutely amazing! With pumpkins ranging from munchkins to pie to giants in our house right now (all from the garden!) Thanks!!! I usually skip the sugar dusting too because I’m too lazy, lol! I had had a conversation with Cathy just a few days before making these pumpkin sugar cookies and she mentioned these cookies, and the ratio she used of pumpkin and eggs to make the perfect cookie. Delicious!! … They rise, but don’t fall, when you take them out of the oven. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. These sound delicious! Don’t miss these Easy Pumpkin … Gradually beat in flour mixture. What is so weird/tricky/frustrating/maddening about grief is that you don’t really know how or when it will strike. Set aside. Easy Brown Sugar Cookies. These pumpkin sugar cookies are rich and buttery, and not at all too sweet, making them ideal for decorating with royal icing or buttercream frosting. The trick to making these is to use the bottom of a glass cup or jar, dip it into some sugar, and press down on the cookie dough ball until it resembles a cookie. And OMG, these would be AMAZING with brown butter! This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. With your mixer on medium, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Scrape down the paddle and the sides of the bowl as necessary. Fall is all about the best recipes too, that’s why I love these 5 Ingredient Sugar Free Pumpkin Cookies! In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, sugar, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla until combined. To a large bowl, whisk together egg yolk, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and maple syrup. And I’m looking forward to trying your recipe. . instagram I wanted to really lean towards the ” pumpkin Fall-ness” of this recipe so I added ½ tsp. A delicious, buttery, soft, pumpkin-y, just sweet enough cookie. https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/sugar-cookie-recipe-pumpkin So chewy, so soft, and filled with a deep flavor. Meanwhile, make frosting: In a large bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy. this helps many things, but mainly it helps: chewiness: chilling relaxes the glutens. And I will never forget Nathan and I promising Elliot that we would never look at this life as a tragedy. Deliciously soft sugar cookies, full of pumpkin fall flavor! Roll in sugar. instagram ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling, Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, You Can Buy Baby Yoda Macarons At Williams Sonoma. I had tears in my eyes reading it. Have a question? Fall is in the air, and of course, so is pumpkin spice.Along with my favorite pumpkin spice gooey butter cake, these soft pumpkin sugar cookies are a … Hi! These soft Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are sugar free, instead using maple syrup! I am so sorry for your loss. I love that! So easy and so good! Mix in the egg yolk, then vanilla, then pumpkin until well combined. But I really wanted to do a pumpkin version, because my son is also a huge pumpkin fan. Roll the dough into one inch sized balls. I used it to make the pumpkin sugar cookies and it resulted in what might be the best damn cookie I’ve ever eaten. Scoop small spoonfuls (about 1 tablespoon) of batter onto the cookie sheet, spacing about … I subbed GF flour and used 1.5 cups icing sugar in icing. In my opinion it makes all cookies better!) Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined. And this year while I was really anticipating Elliot’s birthday to be rough, it was the anniversary of his death that was hard. Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Bars with a delicious fall twist! Used 1/2 butter and then 1/2 cup crisco lard, instead of 1 cup butter. "Omg! Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Creme Of Nature Spiced Red Review, Ingenuity Rocking Seat Lamb, Theory Of Demographic Transition Stages, Yamaha Pacifica Uk, Type B Usb, Sony Wh-1000xm3 Forum, Universal Furnace Blower Motor, Can A Lynx Be Domesticated,