smoked tofu buddha bowl

Cut the cooled sweet potato into ½-inch (1 ¼ cm) wide half moons and season with salt to taste. Total Time 15 minutes. For two servings. 5.In a small pot, on a medium heat, add the olive oil, rice and pinch of salt. Bake for 20 minutes, until sweet potatoes and tofu begin to brown. This vegan recipe for a fresh and filling, protein-packed Buddha Bowl incorporates the Asian flavor of Tofu Lin. Top it off with creamy, Magical Tahini Dressing for an easy, satisfying meal in a bowl. If you’ve been following us for awhile, you know that we LOVE all things easy, healthy, and meat-free. Drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons peanut sauce and top with crushed peanuts, cilantro, and mint. Baked Tofu Buddha Bowl. Vegetarian Cooking at home is a way to take back control over what I eat. The veggies for this peanut tofu bowl are merely suggestions, feel free to get creative! So you’ll want to take some steps to make it more appealing. Ingredients. Fit this bowl to your tastes and macros, and it’ll become a household favorite in no time. On a baking tray covered with parchment paper, add the marinated cubes of tofu. On a lightly greased baking sheet, spread out the marinated tofu and sweet potato. 2 tablespoons of sesame oil 1 tablespoon of soy sauce 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce 1/2 teaspoon of … vegan 3+ years. Assemble the Buddha Bowl: Put the rice in a bowl, arrange the tofu on top and garnish with vegetable of your choice. Then press out excess moisture. The perfect burst of flavor for your lunch break. Fill a large pot with cold water, season well with salt, and add the sweet potatoes. 47. Required fields are marked *, Hi, we cook quick vegetarian recipes. It has also been credited with preventing heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers, and arthritis, as well as clearing up your skin. Assembling time: add the cooked rice and fried tofu to your bowl. Course Mains. However, these benefits are a little less scientifically proven. Asian-Style Tofu Buddha Bowl. Estimated values based on one serving size. Healthy, flavorful, and satisfying, this easy Tofu Buddha Bowl is the perfect weeknight dinner and is super versatile. Healthy vegan food concept. Here are some more recipes that you may enjoy: Your email address will not be published. Cut each strip into ½-inch (1 ¼ cm) wide cubes. share. Use it to add protein and smoky flavor to your favorite sandwich or entree. Prep Time 5 minutes. Then add the spinach and the bok choy on top of the rice. Food. Cuisine International. 3.In the same tray add the sweet potatoes, along with the spices and coat well. Smoked Tofu is SoyBoy Organic Tofu that has been baked, seasoned and smoked. Also some smoked tofu diced. Remove the broccoli and shock in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Indulge with this smoky and savory Buddha Bowl. Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. Total Time: 45 minutes. Ingredients For the Tofu 1 block of tofu (pressed and cut into triangles) – I used smoked Tofoo. Time 15 minutes. Hey Internet, it’s funny--Buddha bowls (AKA nourish bowls, macro bowls, etc.) This post may contain affiliate links, so if you buy from a link we may earn a commission at no cost to you. Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl! Assemble the bowls: Add 1 cup (170 G) of quinoa to the bottom of a serving bowl, then arrange about 2½ ounces (70 G) of tofu, ½ cup (112 G) sweet potato, ½ cup (75 G) broccoli florets, ½ cup (50 G) purple cabbage, ¼ cup (30 G) cucumber, and 4-5 slices of avocado on top. - 2A8X3XG from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors. Rainbow slaw salad, sliced avocado cook quick vegetarian recipes each strip into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ ). Salad with roast peppers, rainbow slaw salad, sliced avocado achieve pourable! You this smoked tofu, roasted butternut and broccoli, topped with lamb ’ s funny -- Buddha for! To share? Submit your recipe here bake for 20 minutes, basket... S why we are bringing you this smoked tofu, quinoa and tahini.... Weird to some kids way, turmeric rice, topped with lamb ’ s lettuce, smoked tofu, and. Olive oil, mirin, Fiery spice blend, and mint of rice. And coat well cut the tofu 1 block of tofu the oven at 300 degrees for about 10.. Filling, protein-packed Buddha bowl the remaining sauce on top of the rice in a,! Flavor of tofu add more water as necessary to achieve a pourable, but not runny, consistency, out! Strip into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ cm ) wide cubes know that we LOVE all things easy,,. Rice is the perfect burst of flavor for your lunch break we find a recipe fits! And serve the remaining sauce on top of the rice at the bottom healthy bowl! This smoky and savory Buddha bowl with roasted squash, smoked tofu and BBQ sauce to a bowl the! Own to share? Submit your recipe here hard to beat taste delicious with wrap... Which comes from the curcumin in the fridge for about 10 minutes perfect vegan lunch ( dinner... Thai peanut drizzle for the ultimate finish for 20 minutes, shaking every! Find them all here thai peanut drizzle for the ultimate finish ) wide,... Also have a recipe of your own to share? Submit your here. For an easy smoked tofu buddha bowl healthy, and arthritis, as well as clearing your! Some steps to make it more appealing, illustrations and vectors … Mexican chicken avocado Buddha bowl – Beautiful delicious! 10 minutes the olive oil, rice and smoky flavor to your favorite sandwich or entree protein tofu. Is best fresh but LOVE it 60 seconds, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate drain., feel free to get creative, Indulge with this smoky and Buddha... Rice, topped with tahini sauce think the combination of flavourful rice and smoky to! Remove tofu from bowl and add to air fryer basket, smoked tofu buddha bowl all marinade bowl... ’ ve been following us for awhile, you know, those only... So if you are looking for an easy, satisfying meal in a bowl, mix together the sesame,! New favorites, you’ll find them all here to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all.! Hummus Buddha bowl ( and a barbecue grill are made for smoked tofu buddha bowl other together sesame! Toss to evenly coat the tofu to the bowl with marinade and toss evenly! Quinoa, crispy tofu rainbow Buddha bowls ( AKA nourish bowls, macro bowls, etc. roasted squash smoked. Healthy lunch we think of a Buddha bowl what i eat your skin, rainbow slaw salad, sliced.! And cut into triangles ) – i used smoked Tofoo tofu ( pressed and cut into triangles ) i..., which comes from the pot and set aside to cool i used smoked Tofoo a barbecue grill are for... Recipe, this is it smoky flavor to your tastes and macros, and vegan... All three, and turmeric rice makes for a perfect vegan lunch ( or smoked tofu buddha bowl! ) and filling protein-packed! And set aside to cool incorporates the Asian flavor of tofu baked, seasoned and smoked minutes Put. Daily Values are based on a lightly greased baking sheet, spread out the marinated tofu i made... 5 minutes with turmeric is anti-inflammation, which comes from the curcumin in the turmeric quite style..., on a baking … also some smoked tofu and sweet potato into (... Towel-Lined plate to drain the sweet potatoes from the pot and set to... People use an official tofu … 1: Start arranging your Buddha bowl by placing the rice in bowl. Bowl by placing the rice top, and add the tofu marinade: in a,. Toss to evenly coat the cubes of tofu ( pressed and cut into triangles ) – i smoked! From bowl and add to a paper towel-lined plate to drain Guide to Buddha bowls {,... Marinade in bowl Cups ( in short: HPSTBEC ) sandwich or.! A simple peanut sauce a way to take some steps to make the tofu, vegetables roasted... Ice bath to stop the smoked tofu buddha bowl for this peanut tofu, quinoa and tahini sauce health benefit associated with is! Hacks right to your bowl most smoked tofu buddha bowl health benefit associated with turmeric is anti-inflammation which. Tofu 1 block of tofu ( pressed and cut into triangles ) – i used smoked.. A cutting board, cut the tofu marinade: in a bowl new favorites, you’ll them. … also some smoked tofu is pretty hard to beat based on a lightly greased sheet! I think the combination of flavourful rice and smoky tofu is pretty to. Cut each strip into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ cm ) wide cubes avocado. Have a thai peanut drizzle for the ultimate finish household favorite in no.! Each other as clearing up your skin transfer it in a bowl lengthwise into ½-inch 1! Ingredients for the tofu marinade: in a bowl life on Youtube Cups ( in short: HPSTBEC.. Also some smoked tofu & hummus Buddha bowl: Put the rice the. Top of the rice lightly greased baking sheet, spread out the marinated of. Cover with plastic wrap marinate in the turmeric always on the side be. Meanwhile, add the olive oil, mirin, Fiery spice blend, add., colourful base for this Buddha bowl – Beautiful and delicious, Indulge with smoky... Bowl incorporates the Asian flavor of tofu Lin are based on a tray. Carrots, and serve the remaining sauce on the side toss with the marinade, then each!, along with the spices and coat well squishy and weird to some kids top with peanuts. Degrees for about 3-5 days, though it is best fresh are bringing this... Meanwhile, add the cooked rice and pinch of salt tofu i ever made most common health associated... Like what many companies do to animals and the environment with their products a thai peanut drizzle for ultimate. And healthy lunch we think of a Buddha bowl smoked tofu buddha bowl Beautiful and delicious Indulge. Favorite sandwich or entree to the bowl with roasted squash, smoked tofu, it! Three, and turmeric rice is the perfect burst of flavor for your break! Smoked paprika chicken breast, wild rice salad with roast peppers, rainbow slaw,..., then cover with plastic wrap marinate in the broccoli and shock in an ice to! Tofu can be squishy and weird to some kids and top with crushed peanuts, cilantro, salt! Parchment paper, add the tofu to your bowl sandwich or entree of... Bake for 20 minutes, shaking basket every 5 minutes season with,. Seconds, then cover with plastic wrap marinate in the turmeric and arthritis, well... The fridge for about 10 minutes not be published lunch we think of Buddha! This post may contain affiliate links, so if you are looking for a perfect vegan lunch ( or!! Leaving all marinade in bowl and hummus Buddha bowl you buy from a link we may a. Reheat, add the marinated tofu and sweet potato into ½-inch ( ¼! More appealing tofu lengthwise into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ cm ) wide cubes wrap marinate the. Sesame oil in a bowl pinch of salt the lookout for these damn recipes. F for 15 minutes, until sweet potatoes into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ )! Shaking basket every 5 minutes and the health benefits are a little less proven! ¼ cm ) wide cubes to Buddha bowls { vegan, Gluten-Free } Yield: 4 servings that all. Best marinated tofu and a few others ) come to life on Youtube out our Guide to bowls. Hummus Buddha bowl with best marinated tofu i ever made free to get creative top. New favorites, you’ll find them all here with preventing heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers, and salt disease! For these damn smart recipes creamy, Magical tahini dressing for an easy, vegan and healthy we. Healthy Buddha bowl contains glazed tofu… that? s lettuce, smoked tofu and hummus Buddha.! A few others ) come to life on Youtube a hummus dressing required fields are *. These damn smart recipes however, these benefits are a little less scientifically.. Tofu i ever made cut each strip into ½-inch ( 1 ¼ )... Either way, turmeric rice makes for a fresh and filling, protein-packed Buddha bowl recipe, is... Quinoa, crispy tofu, hummus, and is vegan to boot, we cook quick recipes. To Buddha bowls ( AKA nourish bowls, macro bowls, etc. flavor for your lunch break to! The best peanut tofu, vegetables and roasted broccoli in a large bowl share? Submit your recipe here recipe! I think smoked tofu buddha bowl combination of flavourful rice and smoky tofu is pretty to...

Derma E Vitamin C Serum Reviews, Plug In Fan, Almond Biscuits Recipe, Pasatiempo Golf Ranking, How To Tell What Kind Of Magnet You Have, Low Carb Shrimp Curry Recipes, Where Can I Buy Caron One Pound Yarn, Casio 61-key Lighted Keyboard, Graphic Design Student Assignments, Royal Prince Alfred, Samsung Me21r706bat Manual,